Photo

i do drugs

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:48 PM

Funny how I have gone from just drinking and being pretty straight edge. joining the army and now I do all kinds of drugs recreationally. Was a conservative Republican and now I cant watch fox news without wanting to punch bill O. I laugh at some of the ignorant shit I said a couple years back in the debate forum. O_o

Discuss radical changes in your views on life.

ps. THIZZ or DIE

Edited by sonic, 05 September 2010 - 08:48 PM.

#2 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:06 PM

lol
im sober most the time. plenty time to enjoy myself.

Do you get mad in the shower when it doesnt wash off?

Have fun destroying your body, as judging by your signature, you've decided to enjoy one of the most disgusting and deteriorating of all available.

mdma?

waaaay worse than meth. O_o
those sir are pokeballs. clean as the driven snow

Edited by sonic, 05 September 2010 - 09:07 PM.

#3 Guest_tatosnyder_*

Guest_tatosnyder_*

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:17 PM

^ this LOL.

#4 bobsauce

bobsauce
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:49 PM

lol pokeballs

Edited by bobsauce, 03 February 2013 - 08:10 PM.

#5 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:55 PM

Blah Blah Blah.

I expect to see cody in this topic.

#6 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:05 PM

I wasn't going to post until you made this asshole comment. So fuck you. quit being so judgmental of a guy who's been sober for 6 months.

Ouch :(. I never meant it as in your did drugs or anything like that. I meant it purely on the topic that you are someone who actively is facinatested by both legal and illegal drugs and actively persueing this as a career, so obviously you would be able to discuss in depth (As you did) about drugs.

But then you had to go and take a personal shot at me :(. You were not even jesting this time....

#7 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:10 PM

I'd just love to say that bob, i loved reading what you wrote I wish there were a book of all different hallucinations people have had. I find them so interesting and inspiring in many ways.

#8 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:29 PM

Man, I need to get me some shrooms.

#9 bobsauce

bobsauce
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:33 PM

:o

Edited by bobsauce, 03 February 2013 - 08:12 PM.

#10 bobsauce

bobsauce
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:53 PM

#11 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2010 - 11:39 PM

I wish I could find shrooms/LSD/DMT in Vegas..... All I have ever done is bud, and I have had ONE trip that is what I believe would seem like a minor LSD trip. Having that one trip back when I was a beginner smoker really makes me curious about trying hallucinogens.

If anyone is interested in reading my hardest bud trip, here it is (was written back when I was still beginning smoking, so its written like a noob) :

Last time getting high was seriously insane. Even getting out of the car was a bit scary. You know how in some games there are maps that are extremely big that make you about the size of a rat, or how some games have mods that give people big heads? It was kind of like that getting out of the car, some shit was REALLY big where I couldnt even see more than like 1 thing. When I went upstairs which was right after that, I noticed everything looked kind of animated / cartoonish. I looked at my computer setup, my case looked like something from 2nd-3rd grade, looked like a cheap piece of plastic with eyes (the lights). The Monitor also had its own face, looked very strange and kiddish. Even my pants reminded me of some old school shit, 2nd-3rd grade era. I tried to play Counter-Strike: Source but by that time I was already extremely tired, little sleep, but I was actually doing very good for how little I was trying. I would just run out spraying people, and actually killing them. I didn't even try to control recoil or anything, hardly even aiming. So I definitely believe people can play better in games when high, just I didn't feel like gaming at all, was tripping too hard and needed to concentrate and think. Was too tired to anyways. Also I wanted to add, things seemed to have practically no color variation, like there was only 1 shade of every color, and no mistakes with anything (for example, a smudge on something). Something like that wouldn't even be there. The past times getting high I would just start laughing at stupid ass shit and think its HYSTERICAL for minutes on end, with slight hallucinations (usually just little webs of color on things like the computer monitor that aren't actually there). I really like that trip, but I definitely think the extremely-hallucinogenic trip I was just describing was very interesting and probably would of been more fun if I didn't have parents home or if I wasn't tired, I would of probably gone much more all out and had more fun with it. I think watching a movie on that kind of trip would be INSANE and probably awesome. I think I know what people may be talking about now when they say "oh shit, that movie would be awesome to watch high!!". Changed my life just a bit, and I definitely want to try it again a few more times and experience it more, see what I can do to help the trip be more fun, etc. I didn't really want to get drunk during it because I actually wanted to sober up pretty quickly, so.

#12 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:03 AM

lol Fatal... I might post my first cannabis "trip report" sometime. (First trip report for that matter) I also have constantly found cannabis to be psychedelic in nature. In fact, if I smoke some strong dro (which is the only thing I smoke when I smoke 1-2 times a year) I ALWAYS get closed eye, kaleidoscope type fractals over my vision... I also normally get mild OEV's (Open Eyed Visuals). I think last time I smoked cannabis I saw my entire field of vision go pixelated. I could see every pixel and it's color... and how each pixel of varying primary colors came further along to merge with other colors to reach my eyes and make up my field of vision...so the entire room was full of glowing dots beaming colored energy at me... and I was just analyzing normal sight!!!

I get mild psychedelic effects EVERY time I smoke. People who say it doesn't affect their vision at all surprise me, but I ask those same people they think their PERCEPTION of what they're seeing is different, and most will say "Yes, it looks like my vision is from the view of another person. My vision is always spotted with rainbow colored effects, I think it is the same as what you're describing as "kaleidoscope type fractals". Everything is webbed with color.

I used to get hit ups on shrooms semi often, and recently I have become much more interested in trying them, but I am unable to find them now. I am told that they're out of season, not sure if that's true or not though. Sadly I can find coke and pills, but not any hallucinogens.

As to your dilemma of finding Psychedelics... they are truly the easiest to find with the exception of marijuana...

?? Isn't that saying that marijuana is HARD to find? O_o

#13 bobsauce

bobsauce
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:07 AM

#14 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:08 AM

Considering you live in a desert, though... I'd assume (and I may be making an ass out of both of us) that there aren't really wild psilocybes sprouting about and that most of the fungus in your area is grown indoors... It's a lot more effective and produces better fungus than trying to hunt fields for fresh ones and then drying them out...

I agree, I doubt shrooms would grow well in 108F / 6% humidity.

#15 bobsauce

bobsauce
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:17 AM

#16 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:20 AM

Aw man sonic bro don't do drugs. You got the will power to do anything I know you do, you don't drugs bro.

#17 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:21 AM

DO YOU REALLY?!?

I couldn't tell by your "pay attention to me! I like to snort a bunch of drugs up my nose" siggy. Thanks for throwing it in my face some more.

#18 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:34 AM

Mmmkay.

Posted Image

#19 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:39 AM

Gah, I almost forget to take my insulin...

#20 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

Gah, I almost forget to take my insulin...

On that note, I've got some anti-psychotics to take now...

#21 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:22 PM

DO YOU REALLY?!?

I couldn't tell by your "pay attention to me! I like to snort a bunch of drugs up my nose" siggy. Thanks for throwing it in my face some more.

Does he really?

I have signatures turned off.

Anyway, the topic is sort of about psychoactives, not so much sonic's use of them.

Mmmkay.

Posted Image

What, you couldn't find a gif? Had to go with the high res png format?

Total failure.

Anyway, my own drug use is pretty standard I guess (as far as these things go). I smoke pot. Sometimes religiously. Other times, merely habitually.

I've also taken a couple forms of mushrooms, LSD, and LSA. I haven't really looked, I mean "looked" for anything more exotic than that. The only things I really have left on my list are ketamine and DMT. But I want to be at least five years older before I take DMT. Apparently your body doesn't finish physically maturing until 23-25, and your brain/mental capabilities aren't finished maturing until at least 25. I'm not that old yet, and I'm not trying to fuck up my development.

#22 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

What, you couldn't find a gif? Had to go with the high res png format?
Total failure.

*wipes nose*
Gifs are usually my first choice, like, I LOVE FUCKING LOVE GIFS, man, I'd use an animated gif every day on every post if I didn't control myself. But I've been known to use jpgs and pngs recreationally, even though they're more mellow. On several occasions I've used YouTube videos, but that's only if I'm really desperate for that amazing feeling my dark passenger is screaming for.

Edited by punkrockbigmouth, 06 September 2010 - 02:06 PM.

#23 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:48 PM

I have yet to try serious drugs. Or even shrooms for that matter. I only plan on trying shrooms a few times in my life, but no other drugs. I've tried DXM a couple of times, you know, that shit from cough medicine. I wouldn't do it again because when I come down I feel extremely depressed.

On that note, I can't wait to get my only wisdom tooth removed and see what fun those painkillers are.

#24 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:38 PM

Nothing but good ol' pot for me.

ps:
acid>shrooms

#25 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:20 PM

*wipes nose*
Gifs are usually my first choice, like, I LOVE FUCKING LOVE GIFS, man, I'd use an animated gif every day on every post if I didn't control myself. But I've been known to use jpgs and pngs recreationally, even though they're more mellow. On several occasions I've used YouTube videos, but that's only if I'm really desperate for that amazing feeling my dark passenger is screaming for.

You're a beast, man. I mean woah, man. Hardcore. So are you like, wiccan too? Because communing with the dead is witchcraft. Like, next to masturbating in amount of sin. And if you're fucking haunted, betch get that checked out. I don't want to catch that from sharing needles with you. Bitch gonna get it-

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users