Photo

Remember Me?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Arash

Arash
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:43 PM

I haven't checked back since 08, but here I am.

If you know me recently it is probably for cracking the neocodex auth(for fun),cracking all darkztar programs(including lvl4) and releasing them(to destroy their community), or cracking all the slopdog programs after it got shut down. I have since changed my ways :) . I've been around for 5-6 years in the neopets cheating scene. It is sad to see how far Neopets cheating has fallen since 06. It has deteriorated into a bunch of skiddies sharing cookie grabber scripts, this and some other sites are pretty much what is left of the good old days :) .

Wondering what happened to-
Padora
Seriph
Barcode
Raphexion
Nikalren
Keith
Valseedian/Fletch
Sikkedomen
Pete
Misery
Superiority
Sockopen

I'm sure I will think of more :) .

Edited by Arash, 01 October 2010 - 10:56 AM.

#2 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

hi?

#3 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:34 PM

Barcode?

Edit: wait barcode is on the list. Sorry man i dont remember you. Any other name you went by?

Man I wonder where euph is :( I still use the sig he made me! :)

#4 Arash

Arash
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:16 PM

Yeah, I'm surprised, a lot of people have left.

Yeah, I'm surprised, a lot of people have left.

#5 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:40 PM

Wondering what happened to-
Padora
Seriph
Barcode
Raphexion
Keith
Valseedian/Fletch
Sikkedomen
Pete
Misery
Superiority
Sockopen

I've mostly been out of the game for a while, but I can tell you what I know. I believe Sockopen got out of the game completely. I used to be FB friends with him but I'm sure he deleted me on a "who the fuck is this" type thing. Pete I haven't seen around forever. I haven't seen Val in forever either, but I kind of feel like he might be on one of the other sites. Keith started Subeta as you might know, and I don't think visits many of the forums anymore.

So basically I don't know anything. lol

#6 Arash

Arash
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:38 PM

Thanks for the information. I think the greats have disappeared completely. Which reminds me, I forgot of Nickledon(Bad spelling) and Atmos.

Edited by Arash, 30 September 2010 - 06:41 PM.

#7 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:40 PM

Thanks for the information. I think the greats have disappeared completely. Which reminds me, I forgot of Nickledon(Bad spelling) and Atmos.

Nikalren. And before Atmos there was fAbricate and Mach

#8 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:24 PM

Nice to see oldies connecting. :)

#9 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:32 PM

Welcome back.

I haven't even heard of half of these people/programs. :p

#10 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:59 PM

Barcode?

Edit: wait barcode is on the list. Sorry man i dont remember you. Any other name you went by?

Man I wonder where euph is :( I still use the sig he made me! :)

i have him on my msn still

i also have sockopen on my msn too :p

#11 Arash

Arash
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:57 AM

Nikalren. And before Atmos there was fAbricate and Mach

Yeah I remember fAbricate. I had my hands on the Atmos source a while ago, but I lost it. Thanks for the correction.

#12 miih

miih
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:10 PM

hello

Welcome back ^^

#13 Arash

Arash
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:06 PM

Ah, anyone remember this?

http://web.archive.o....impulsi0n.com/
http://web.archive.o....impulsi0n.com/

#14 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:26 PM

Padora
Seriph
Barcode
Raphexion
Nikalren
Keith
Valseedian/Fletch
Sikkedomen
Pete
Misery
Superiority
Sockopen

Nikalren has never been in the limelight for too long. I remember chatting with him a couple of times but waaaaay back in the days and I haven't heard from him since.
I heard from Athean/Reeshu that Pete went to rehab for a meth addiction. But don't quote me on that.
Sockopen is engaged and working in the real world. I doubt he has any interest left in this one.

#15 Arash

Arash
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:03 PM

Pete went to jail for meth for I believe a time period of 2 years. He briefly came back, but I haven't heard from him since the failed restart of easyneo. I also last heard from Nikarlen during that time period. Also thank you for letting me know Athenan is Reeshu, I was wondering where he went since slopdog closed.

Edited by Arash, 01 October 2010 - 08:04 PM.

#16 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

lol
from 3vo?

#17 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:04 PM

Pete went to jail for meth for I believe a time period of 2 years. He briefly came back, but I haven't heard from him since the failed restart of easyneo. I also last heard from Nikarlen during that time period. Also thank you for letting me know Athenan is Reeshu, I was wondering where he went since slopdog closed.

Holy shit

#18 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:19 PM

lol

athean died and came back

btw that list isnt old school enough.
you dont pass nigga

#19 Arash

Arash
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 06:23 PM

It wasn't my intention to be old school. I could beef it up with names from 04, but that would be pointless because I don't really care about those people.

#20 Arash

Arash
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 06:23 PM

It wasn't my intention to be old school. I could beef it up with names from 04, but that would be pointless because I don't really care about those people.

#21 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2010 - 11:11 PM

RDD: the fallen angle :p

#22 Arash

Arash
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:36 AM

RDD: the fallen angle :p

RDD is still around, he can be found in other forums.

#23 J03

J03
  • 220 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:47 AM

Padora - meh
Seriph - useless
Barcode - Still on forums, DZ
Raphexion - useless
Nikalren - aka James, only made Atmos and then left neo scene
Keith - ? useless
Valseedian/Fletch - Currently has been using his phone for the past few months after being released and will be back to the cheating scene when he gets a computer
Sikkedomen - gtfo useless
Pete - He's still around, talking to him on MSN
Misery - She's around, and she never did any programming or crap like that so major useless
Superiority - useless
Sockopen - He's around, just like RDD he comes and goes from the neo cheating scene. Lately I noticed he comes and brags about "SHARP", says itll be done in a few weeks and the cycle goes on...

I'd say only like 5% of this list has people who really made a change in cheating history for Neopets.

#24 SRF

SRF
  • 543 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:07 AM

Seriph - useless

I'd say only like 5% of this list has people who really made a change in cheating history for Neopets.

Yay I'm on a list.
Cheers for calling me useless have you ever made a change in cheating history? No? Does anybody care? No. My god some people are so elitist. I was just a member of forums to have fun.

Long time no speak arash hows life been.

#25 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:42 AM

It's a bummer Raui disappeared, he certainly made a name for himself :p He's been researching and learning about electricity, magnetism and that sorta stuff.

Padora - meh
Seriph - useless
Barcode - Still on forums, DZ
Raphexion - useless
Nikalren - aka James, only made Atmos and then left neo scene
Keith - ? useless
Valseedian/Fletch - Currently has been using his phone for the past few months after being released and will be back to the cheating scene when he gets a computer
Sikkedomen - gtfo useless
Pete - He's still around, talking to him on MSN
Misery - She's around, and she never did any programming or crap like that so major useless
Superiority - useless
Sockopen - He's around, just like RDD he comes and goes from the neo cheating scene. Lately I noticed he comes and brags about "SHARP", says itll be done in a few weeks and the cycle goes on...

What do you mean valseedian was released?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users