Remember Me?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 J03

J03
  • 220 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:00 PM

Yay I'm on a list.
Cheers for calling me useless have you ever made a change in cheating history? No? Does anybody care? No. My god some people are so elitist. I was just a member of forums to have fun.

Long time no speak arash hows life been.

You really shouldn't assume. Multiple times and yes, the thousands that use my tools do care. And giving people the option to turn dailies into "hourly" grabs is something no one has done before and will most likely not do. I just killed your assumptions bro, how much in your face am I?

--
Val's been in trouble with the cops for some time until midsummer of this year.

Edited by Infamous Joe, 03 October 2010 - 02:02 PM.

#27 Arash

Arash
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

:) Nice to see you too Infamous, no one has asked me to crack any programs recently :( .

#28 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:16 PM

Who the fuck is Arash? Everybody on that list is useless.

#29 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:23 PM

Thread too long to read replies.

Arash, you mentioned everyone that was a member of the site that I staffed back in the day :p

Padora was my friend on FB, but I deleted him because he kept sending me club invites since he is a club promoter :p

#30 SRF

SRF
  • 543 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:57 AM

You really shouldn't assume. Multiple times and yes, the thousands that use my tools do care. And giving people the option to turn dailies into "hourly" grabs is something no one has done before and will most likely not do. I just killed your assumptions bro, how much in your face am I?

--
Val's been in trouble with the cops for some time until midsummer of this year.

In that case, Raph made a good aber and Keith made a PHP aber.
I don't think Arash really cares how many programmers he knew, I think me made this list to see if anybody he remembered is still about. Why does anybody care if people programmed or not. Go hack the pentagon if you want to be respected in the hacking community, don't make a few neopets programs and think your a badman. If you are the original infamous then congratulations you have done a lot in the neopets community, but my god do you come across as up yourself.

Please don't take this as a flame it is an observation.

#31 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:04 AM

It's a bummer Raui disappeared, he certainly made a name for himself :p He's been researching and learning about electricity, magnetism and that sorta stuff.

What do you mean valseedian was released?

Raui definitely changed the scene. Re-birthed the score sender.
The other accomplishment I GUESS would be RDD and flash trainers? That didn't really go as far the score sender method though.
One accomplishment I think SlopDog can be recognized for is the start of organized trading?

#32 Arash

Arash
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:05 PM

In that case, Raph made a good aber and Keith made a PHP aber.
I don't think Arash really cares how many programmers he knew, I think me made this list to see if anybody he remembered is still about. Why does anybody care if people programmed or not. Go hack the pentagon if you want to be respected in the hacking community, don't make a few neopets programs and think your a badman. If you are the original infamous then congratulations you have done a lot in the neopets community, but my god do you come across as up yourself.

Please don't take this as a flame it is an observation.

Yeah your still beast Seriph my king, nailed it.

If I really wanted a who's who of cheating whom I somewhat knew, I would go with the following. This was not the point of this thread.

Raui
Barcode
Sockopen
Pete
Drew
Nikarlen
Valseedian
Raphexion

Edited by Arash, 04 October 2010 - 07:06 PM.

#33 padora

padora
  • 991 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:35 PM

Hey buddy, what's up?

You guys are so cute having this argument about who "changed" the neo scene lol.

#34 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:15 PM

Lol we're all lil kiddies in this topic.

But aside from that HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII pad!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users