You get the following items for the achievements :3

Fort Nox:
Posted Image

Hubrid Nox Treasure Chest

We All Scream:
Posted Image

Giant Tub of Ice Cream

Still no idea about damn Nox's Locks, though XD

Haha +rep for finding the bonus items, I discovered them in my inventory and added to the main post and was about to brag about finding more stuff to see and do then saw you beat me to it :(. :thumbsup:

#27 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:16 PM

No way to reset that I can see

In hindsight should have moved pegs from G to B to combine ... but who would have thought that combo used on one floor would be the exact same one to move pegs on another floor the the fecking exit !!!! Anyone wanna calculate the odds on that one

So yep .. me is stuck and not a happy meepit

I don't think you have to combine the pegs to get them out the exit. I think you can move them out one at a time, so it would probably be worth your while to keep trying to move your last peg to the exit ^_^

EDIT: Going to play the game ONE MORE TIME to test the individual peg theory :p

#28 Osuna

Osuna
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:17 PM

I don't think you have to combine the pegs to get them out the exit. I think you can move them out one at a time, so it would probably be worth your while to keep trying to move your last peg to the exit ^_^

EDIT: Going to play the game ONE MORE TIME to test the individual peg theory :p

I have tried "backing up" 1-3 rooms and approaching again but still get the same error/message ... would appreciate you trying to see what happens if you get a peg out leaving others behind ... thanks

Edited by Osuna, 01 October 2010 - 03:18 PM.

#29 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

Edited first post with how I think the acheivments are awarded after reading the neoboards of peoples experiances :thumbsup:

#30 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

Don't forget you can get a chest from the game itself. Itll be in your inventory and just let your neopet play with it. An itamz will appear.

#31 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:25 PM

I have tried "backing up" 1-3 rooms and approaching again but still get the same error/message ... would appreciate you trying to see what happens if you get a peg out leaving others behind ... thanks

The first time I played, I got them both through separately. You don't really get anything. Its better to just go for them together to get all the achievements together instead of ending up like me returning back to the game for a second time to try to get the achievement :D

If

#32 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:27 PM

What error message do you get?

#33 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:28 PM

I have escaped with one peg, then had the other peg escape afterwards. Bunching the pegs IS NOT NECESSARY to finish the game. I can upload a video if you're interested :p

#34 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:29 PM

This is incredibly annoying. I finished it after getting the gold key and going out door, but only got the ice cream achievement and And One For All, but not Nox's Lock or Fort Nox

#35 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:29 PM

I have escaped with one peg, then had the other peg escape afterwards. Bunching the pegs IS NOT NECESSARY to finish the game. I can upload a video if you're interested :p

Make a video so I can add it to the front page? Will help explain the game a lot more. :D

#36 Osuna

Osuna
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:30 PM

I had two pegs meet up and that was the one that had the key

This combined peg with the key was on Floor G

While moving single peg up from Floor B, the door combo I used managed to get the combined peg with key to the exit and they left (got message at side of screen saying there had been an escape)

No matter how many times I move remaining peg into exit room it will not leave as getting the "door will not open" message you get when you do not have the key .. EDITED TO ADD .. message in little box to side of maze is "What's this strange, glowing door? There doesn't seem to be any way to open it." .. so not getting an error as such .. just will not let that last peg exit as seems to have decided it does not have a key

I have been in and out that room for about half an hour now .. have also moved that dam peg up and down all the floors and back to G ... going for a large JD and smoke lol

Edited by Osuna, 01 October 2010 - 03:33 PM.

#37 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:34 PM

This is incredibly annoying. I finished it after getting the gold key and going out door, but only got the ice cream achievement and And One For All, but not Nox's Lock or Fort Nox

Try starting your second game and make a move?
Thats how tsunde got theirs
If it works like that as it has with a few other peoples then I'll edit my first post

I had two pegs meet up and that was the one that had the key

This combined peg with the key was on Floor G

While moving single peg up from Floor B, the door combo I used managed to get the combined peg with key to the exit and they left (got message at side of screen saying there had been an escape)

No matter how many times I move remaining peg into exit room it will not leave as getting the "door will not open" message you get when you do not have the key .. EDITED TO ADD .. message in little box to side of maze is "What's this strange, glowing door? There doesn't seem to be any way to open it." .. so not getting an error as such .. just will not let that last peg exit as seems to have decided it does not have a key

I have been in and out that room for about half an hour now .. have also moved that dam peg up and down all the floors and back to G ... going for a large JD and smoke lol

Don't go through the glowing door. I went through the golden door with a peg that had the key first, but my door remained open for my second peg to get through. The golden door disappears after the key has been used, but its still inside the same place as before.

#38 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

Anyone know what comes out of the treasure chest? I randomly managed to get the achievement for Fort Nox and let my pet play with it and got a Bloop. Anyone get anything odd or interesting?

#39 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

Make a video so I can add it to the front page? Will help explain the game a lot more. :D

Oh lol... Let me re-record. I only recorded for the one thing I was looking for. I'll illustrate getting the ice cream, getting the key, merging pegs, and being stuck in annoying random chance loops. Be back soon!

Anyone know what comes out of the treasure chest? I randomly managed to get the achievement for Fort Nox and let my pet play with it and got a Bloop. Anyone get anything odd or interesting?

As far as I'm concerned, Event Item > Random Item

#40 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:40 PM

I got a dribblet or however you spell those weird tongue things :C
I should of just kept the box T.T

#41 Osuna

Osuna
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:41 PM

Don't go through the glowing door. I went through the golden door with a peg that had the key first, but my door remained open for my second peg to get through. The golden door disappears after the key has been used, but its still inside the same place as before.

Ahhhhhh !!!

As I was on Floor B when the others escaped I never saw the "golden door" and it is not now visible on Floor G but you say it is still there somewhere ?

OK .. I will try going into every room on Floor G and see if I can find this invisible golden door lol .... it is on Floor G right ?

EDITED TO ADD

Pirates !! ..... Finally, we can escape this place! ..... You have no idea how grateful I am .. Thank you .. .now to do it all again to get the achievements lol

Edited by Osuna, 01 October 2010 - 03:45 PM.

#42 Foe

Foe
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:41 PM

./facepalm I just realized the standing peg was a person.

Also how many pegs are there suppose to be?

#43 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:49 PM

Ahhhhhh !!!

As I was on Floor B when the others escaped I never saw the "golden door" and it is not now visible on Floor G but you say it is still there somewhere ?

OK .. I will try going into every room on Floor G and see if I can find this invisible golden door lol .... it is on Floor G right ?

EDITED TO ADD

Pirates !! ..... Finally, we can escape this place! ..... You have no idea how grateful I am .. Thank you .. .now to do it all again to get the achievements lol

No problem xD Good luck getting all the achievements :p

./facepalm I just realized the standing peg was a person.

Also how many pegs are there suppose to be?

There is suppose to be 2 I think, but I don't know why everyone is saying 3.

#44 Foe

Foe
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:52 PM

There is suppose to be 2 I think, but I don't know why everyone is saying 3.

Was thinking of 3 because of Jazan but I guess hes not there yo.

Im getting annoyed by these double doors yo. I JUST WANT THAT ICE CREAM@

Edited by Foe, 01 October 2010 - 03:57 PM.

#45 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:55 PM

I'm pretty sure there is three, I've had three on two of my games at the start, but I've had them form up while I've been dealing with the first peg. Serious Buisness.

#46 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:57 PM

I'm pretty sure there is three, I've had three on two of my games at the start, but I've had them form up while I've been dealing with the first peg. Serious Buisness.

I've only had 2 :o
Maybe they always form up at the start because I just focused on one piece into the ice cream room at a time.

#47 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:58 PM

I started the second time and haven't seemed to get the achievement. I'm stuck in this retarded corridor with only 4 blue doors and it won't go the direction I want after 10 mins of trying so I just gave up. This is by far the most annoying thing I've encountered on NP.

#48 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:00 PM

Try starting your second game and make a move?
Thats how tsunde got theirs
If it works like that as it has with a few other peoples then I'll edit my first post

Just did all acheivments on a friends account about 9000 times faster than I did on my own, Fort Nox was awarded on my first move of the second game,

#49 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:03 PM

Just did all acheivments on a friends account about 9000 times faster than I did on my own, Fort Nox was awarded on my first move of the second game,

Okay I added it with my second post :D

#50 Foe

Foe
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:24 PM

Finally got it done, took me a hour to do >.>

The worst part is the sets of double doors on the ground and basement floors that go back to back :angry:.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users