Photo

Hidden Camera's

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

Pretty much just what the topic title, and description say. Where do you think camera's should be allowed, and why do you feel that way? Maybe you think it's okay to put them in changing rooms, as long as they are visible. Whatever your opinion on the situation is, please share! :D

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

You're never going to fucking give up, are you?

#3 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:41 PM

You're never going to fucking give up, are you?

I don't know what your talking about, but i do sense some anger, why is this?

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:43 PM

I don't know what your talking about, but i do sense some anger, why is this?

Did you get that from my use of the word "fucking"?
You're fucking perceptive.

#5 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:45 PM

Did you get that from my use of the word "fucking"?
You're fucking perceptive.

Ahh sarcasm, sure does make my day! Although, you never answered my question. Do you feel as if i've done something wrong?

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

Ahh sarcasm, sure does make my day! Although, you never answered my question. Do you feel as if i've done something wrong?

I feel as if you've done something insufferably tedious in a hopelessly transparent effort to boost your post count to the point where you can avoid spending your parents money on an advanced membership.

#7 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:55 PM

I feel as if you've done something insufferably tedious in a hopelessly transparent effort to boost your post count to the point where you can afford spending your parents money on an advanced membership.

Maybe i'm missing something, if I am trying to boost my post count to became permanent advanced member, how will will this help me "afford spending" my "parents money on advanced membership."? Also, why do you feel like I am just trying to boost my post count? I've simply created a topic, and asked for opinions on it, as do many others. It looks to me like its you who is trying to boost your post count. Your simply coming in and getting angry at me, having absolutely nothing to do with the topic. If we are not going talk about the topic, let's go to PM. Also there is no reason to get angry at someone who means nothing to you, what are you going to accomplish?

#8 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:58 PM

I feel as if you've done something insufferably tedious in a hopelessly transparent effort to boost your post count to the point where you can afford spending your parents money on an advanced membership.

Sweeney I'm sure you can see this, but he's just making these topics to get into arguements as that's the easiest way to reply to someone without spamming, so basically you're just fueling his fire, best way to handle this is to say nothing at all.

#9 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:02 PM

Maybe i'm missing something, if I am trying to boost my post count to became permanent advanced member, how will will this help me "afford spending" my "parents money on advanced membership."? Also, why do you feel like I am just trying to boost my post count? I've simply created a topic, and asked for opinions on it, as do many others. It looks to me like its you who is trying to boost your post count. Your simply coming in and getting angry at me, having absolutely nothing to do with the topic. If we are not going talk about the topic, let's go to PM. Also there is no reason to get angry at someone who means nothing to you, what are you going to accomplish?

*avoid. My bad.

And yes. I'm definitely trying to boost my post count. The thousands I have already just aren't enough.

I find it amusing.

Sweeney I'm sure you can see this, but he's just making these topics to get into arguements as that's the easiest way to reply to someone without spamming, so basically you're just fueling his fire, best way to handle this is to say nothing at all.

I disagree.
The best way to handle it is to get him to 500 posts so he pisses off as soon as possible.
And amuse myself whilst doing so.

#10 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:03 PM

If you really just wanted opinions take it to chit-chat? :/

#11 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:05 PM

Okay, you can feel however you want. My goal is not to get to 500 posts and then stop, more like 500,000. But without knowing me, you can say whatever you want. You mean nothing to me right now, so i'm sorry you feel this way. I even told him we should go to PM so we don't crowd this topic with irrelevant post's. We can go to PM to if you want to continue talking. Maybe your just trying to get to 500 post's because you too have just posted in this topic, with nothing relevant to the topic. How do you feel about hidden camera's in public places?

I feel like cameras should not at all be allowed in public bathrooms, and if they are there should be a note on the door. If they are put in dressing rooms, they should be visible when you walk in. Overall I don't like the idea of having camera's in places where privacy is expected. If they are, and it is a security measure, it should be known before going in.

'

If you really just wanted opinions take it to chit-chat? :/

I thought the debate section was more suitable.

#12 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:06 PM

*avoid. My bad.

And yes. I'm definitely trying to boost my post count. The thousands I have already just aren't enough.

I find it amusing.

I disagree.
The best way to handle it is to get him to 500 posts so he pisses off as soon as possible.

I can see where you're coming from there, but i still feel like its falling into his gameplan, but trolling is a good counterweight to that, so keep on keepin' on.

#13 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:11 PM

*avoid. My bad.

I find it amusing.

I disagree.

I don't think you understand though, I will not stop what i'm doing when I get to 500 posts, I may slow down when I get to 500,000. So, why did you come in this topic, just to tell me you think i'm stupid?

I can see where you're coming from there, but i still feel like its falling into his gameplan, but trolling is a good counterweight to that, so keep on keepin' on.

I think your both being ridiculous coming in here just to accuse me of something. I have no game plan, just to enjoy myself on neocodex, and maybe get some advice/opinions.

#14 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:12 PM

I don't think you understand though, I will not stop what i'm doing when I get to 500 posts, I may slow down when I get to 500,000. So, why did you come in this topic, just to tell me you think i'm stupid?

In that case, I shall have to try harder to make your presence here less enjoyable than ever.
And for the record, if you think this is a "debate" topic, you are stupid.

#15 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:17 PM

Anywhere there are naked women. Nowhere else.

/Thread

#16 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:19 PM

In that case, I shall have to try harder to make your presence here less enjoyable than ever.
And for the record, if you think this is a "debate" topic, you are stupid.

It's funny, it almost seems as if you think your opinion means something to me. It seems like you think it's actually going to hurt my feelings, maybe your just venting. I consider it a debate topic because it's to debate in what situation it's acceptable to have hidden cameras. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but there is no sense in calling me stupid, it will accomplish nothing, maybe it'll just make you look like an ass?

#17 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:20 PM

Just what I was about to say jc.

I would highly recommend womens changing rooms.

#18 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:24 PM

It's funny, it almost seems as if you think your opinion means something to me. It seems like you think it's actually going to hurt my feelings, maybe your just venting. I consider it a debate topic because it's to debate in what situation it's acceptable to have hidden cameras. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but there is no sense in calling me stupid, it will accomplish nothing, maybe it'll just make you look like an ass?

Think of Sweeney as our Simon Cowell (ugh... pardon the pop culture reference).

Yes he seems like an ass because he's telling people they suck.

But he's also right.

#19 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:27 PM

There can be no debate in this topic. There will only be humorous references to nudity, or sensible references to the value of cameras as a visible deterrent to crime over concealed recording.
There may also be passing note of their value in comedic television, or reality television.

That's it.

#20 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:27 PM

Think of Sweeney as our Simon Cowell (ugh... pardon the pop culture reference).

Yes he seems like an ass because he's telling people they suck.

But he's also right.

He's right in saying that I suck? :* ( jcr.. In what way is he right?

#21 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

lol.....more in the clothing section at walmart.

#22 Foe

Foe
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:22 PM

Just Remember

Posted Image

#23 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:03 PM

Anywhere there are naked women. Nowhere else.
/Thread

k thanks, Chuck Berry.

#24 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 10:11 PM

I saw this creepy thing about some hobo guy living in the roof of some girls house, and he put a camera in the bathroom . I was almost tempted to shower with clothes on for a long while after watching this :/

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 10:12 PM

I saw this creepy thing about some hobo guy living in the roof of some girls house, and he put a camera in the bathroom . I was almost tempted to shower with clothes on for a long while after watching this :/

The amount of Paranoia is astounding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users