• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#26 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:22 AM

On HB the mods delete useless posts very frequently and without warning. Hint hint.

Let us be reminded of how many times pathentic swore he wasn't post whoring with his fake debate topics.

#27 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:17 AM

I sorta wish the mods would just ban worthless people who make topics like this on a frequent basis.
I mean if a user is worthless and just annoying everyone, why should they be entitled to use the advanced membership programs anyway?

#28 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:01 AM

I sorta wish the mods would just ban worthless people who make topics like this on a frequent basis.
I mean if a user is worthless and just annoying everyone, why should they be entitled to use the advanced membership programs anyway?

Probably because the money that they willingly give up for the membership goes towards the server costs.

#29 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:08 AM

Probably because the money that they willingly give up for the membership goes towards the server costs.

Indeed. The people we REALLY should be worried about are the users who don't stop posting after hitting 500. They're the ones who are the real menace to the board.

#30 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:13 AM

Indeed. The people we REALLY should be worried about are the users who don't stop posting after hitting 500. They're the ones who are the real menace to the board.

Yeah, we're terrible people aren't we, causing nothing but trouble throughout the day.

#31 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:19 AM

I saw this creepy thing about some hobo guy living in the roof of some girls house, and he put a camera in the bathroom . I was almost tempted to shower with clothes on for a long while after watching this :/

This like a scene from a movie. Who the hell wouldn't notice a fucking hobo guy living on your roof?
Don't tell me that girl was blonde?

#32 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:29 PM

All of you in here that a just writing in this topic be a dick, why don't you get a life, and go post somewhere it's relevant?

#33 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:43 PM

postcount++

Chill out foo I'm helping you spam to 500.

#34 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:44 PM

All of you in here that a just writing in this topic be a dick, why don't you get a life, and go post somewhere it's relevant?

Or you just stop caring and taking some words written on the internetz so serious. But keep going, I sure enjoy reading the bashing on these forums.

Edit: guess i should say something about hidden cameras now. Well, actually noone did so nevermind.

Edited by Milady, 07 October 2010 - 01:48 PM.

#35 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:56 PM

There's nothing else to do in this topic. I covered your original premise fairly comprehensively in a single post on the first page.

#36 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:52 AM

There can be no debate in this topic. There will only be humorous references to nudity, or sensible references to the value of cameras as a visible deterrent to crime over concealed recording.
There may also be passing note of their value in comedic television, or reality television.

That's it.

woah. i cant believe u practically covered everything i thought of when i saw this topic in ONE post. =.=

but seriously though, they can ban hidden cameras everywhere for all i care.

well.. ALL.. except for ellen's show. her hidden camera pranks are WAYYY epic. hahahaa.

did anyone see the david beckham one?

edit: erm. sorry for bringing up a dead topic. didnt see that. i'll post a new topic in general about ellen.

Edited by chronosxii, 22 November 2010 - 01:54 AM.

#37 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:30 PM

Crucify them!

#38 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:32 AM

I saw this creepy thing about some hobo guy living in the roof of some girls house, and he put a camera in the bathroom . I was almost tempted to shower with clothes on for a long while after watching this :/

That's disturbing 0_o
I remember watching a show on peeping toms a long time ago. No Idea what it was called but it completely freaked me out.

#39 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:33 AM

That's disturbing 0_o
I remember watching a show on peeping toms a long time ago. No Idea what it was called but it completely freaked me out.

Pro tip. People are going to hate you if you respond to -every- topic. :p

#40 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:27 PM

My bedroom...

#41 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:55 AM

Depends where, probably in work offices they could be acceptable?

#42 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:40 AM

we should definitely place one in sweeneys room to watch him rage as stupid people like us drive him insane

#43 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:42 AM

we should definitely place one in sweeneys room to watch him rage as stupid people like us drive him insane

Do you think I sit here and animatedly flail about in fury and despair in equal measure?
Sorry to disappoint, but mostly I just type.

#44 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:29 PM

Do you think I sit here and animatedly flail about in fury and despair in equal measure?

i know my japanese friend who does that. i know girls definitely find that sort of behaviour cute and entertaining.

id assume u to be the type who sees a flaw, takes a huge chug of whatever with your eyes wide and goes right into it

#45 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:37 PM

Troll alert I would say.. But hey free entertainment!

i know my japanese friend who does that. i know girls definitely find that sort of behaviour cute and entertaining.

id assume u to be the type who sees a flaw, takes a huge chug of whatever with your eyes wide and goes right into it

#46 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:32 PM

You can assume what you like. Doesn't make it any less wrong ^_^

#47 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:54 AM

You can assume what you like. Doesn't make it any less wrong ^_^

of course. however i have hacked ur webcam and have compromising footage of you doing the grown up thing with your lefty. please paypal me 10 pounds if you want me to delete this video

#48 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:37 AM

of course. however i have hacked ur webcam and have compromising footage of you doing the grown up thing with your lefty. please paypal me 10 pounds if you want me to delete this video

I masturbate with my right hand.

Unlucky.

#49 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:57 AM

I lol'd picturing that

#50 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:10 PM

Doesn't one hand get quite tiring though?

I masturbate with my right hand.

Unlucky.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users