[Chapter 6] Into the Fray

• Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#326 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:05 PM

heres to hoping that it won't shift back the puzzles like fort nox.
They should alternate between puzzles then war.Posted Image

#327 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

Fort Knox was a pain in the ass, but the puzzles from here-on-out will just get progressively more complicated. That's usually the way it goes in these plots. Lots of bullshit ahead of us...

#328 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:36 PM

there doesn't seem to be waves of the fury's cos i can sit all day n there never any left maybe i need to be American to fin the plot

#329 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:00 PM

there doesn't seem to be waves of the fury's cos i can sit all day n there never any left maybe i need to be American to fin the plot

They spawn at the same time as the other opponents, just in way fewer numbers, so it's probably your time zone that's messing you up. And since there is so few and a fair number of users with over-powered pets, they steal all the Fury kills. I've reached the cap for 'em, but at most I'd probably have four more kills. They die fast.

#330 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:40 PM

So after the shadows do you think there will be more battle? because if it does end tomorrow i should sell my BD stuff

#331 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:45 PM

So after the shadows do you think there will be more battle? because if it does end tomorrow i should sell my BD stuff

Save it imo.
Till it's 100% confirmed that there wont be anymore
war plots. Who knows. . .

#332 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:40 PM

13th October 22:36 - The battle has finally come to an end. Though the heroes of Neopia are battered and exhausted from their lengthy fight, the wraiths have been forced into retreat... for now.

#333 Pafs

Pafs
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:21 PM

Do you think it will involve battling, though? I bet it'll just be another stupid plot puzzle. Hopefully these waves ending will tie in with the next chapter regardless. The caps discourage an already lazy battler to do less battling, so they better do something.

Agreed. Probably the plot will move on, with no more battle steps.

#334 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:06 AM

I think the bd part is over after tier 10...

#335 ImacatMeow

ImacatMeow
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:29 AM

My pets are too crappy for the battles so I'm glad that is done with. I reached over 50 of the first shadow wraiths, but I couldn't get nearly that close with the other stronger ones.

I like puzzles and things more anyways... Although this has put me in the mood to start training up more and buy some decent BD gear!

#336 Fayt

Fayt
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:04 PM

My pets are too crappy for the battles so I'm glad that is done with. I reached over 50 of the first shadow wraiths, but I couldn't get nearly that close with the other stronger ones.

I like puzzles and things more anyways... Although this has put me in the mood to start training up more and buy some decent BD gear!

See, that's the thing. People trained for years for this type of thing. It's not their fault if you don't have a pet that can't beat the harder opponents. (no offense inteneded)

I really hope they have a few more types of enemies/battles like a lot are speculating because it hasn't happened in forever.

That being said, I wouldn't be able to take down the strong bosses or anything with my pet....but I don't think that that should affect the people who have trained for this. They should be rewarded for being able to fight the bosses. (:

Though it will prob be puzzle, puzzle, fight or whatnot like it's been going hopefully (:.

(Edit:it is good that it has put you in the BD spirit though. And if worse comes to worse you could always borrow a pet from a friend maybe.)

Edited by Fayt, 14 October 2010 - 08:05 PM.

#337 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:28 PM

Try and get your pet's strength and defense to 20, that's the next boost. And then work on its hp.

Can't wait for some more battling.

Edited by Sasha, 14 October 2010 - 10:29 PM.

#338 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:41 AM

i didn't get the chance to finish my last cap does that mean i won't get the trophy at the end of the plot now?
we are still only up to tear 9 tho and its only a percent of the way thru, the minions are no longer showing up in the battle dome,

I'm really confused

#339 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2010 - 05:33 AM

i didn't get the chance to finish my last cap does that mean i won't get the trophy at the end of the plot now?
we are still only up to tear 9 tho and its only a percent of the way thru, the minions are no longer showing up in the battle dome,

I'm really confused

You'll get a trophy, but it won't be as big as the top tier trophies are.

#340 StarKatana

StarKatana
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:12 PM

Hiya i didn't finish this part of the plot since i hate fighting in the battledome :/ will i be able to move onto the 4th part without doing part 3?

#341 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:14 PM

Hiya i didn't finish this part of the plot since i hate fighting in the battledome :/ will i be able to move onto the 4th part without doing part 3?

Of course. They wouldn't enable people from continuing because of one small part.
I'd hope not. Especially since the last part was bd oriented.

#342 StarKatana

StarKatana
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:31 PM

mhmm ok then thank you but then where would i find the link to the next part then?

#343 StarKatana

StarKatana
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:41 PM

i know where to go i just dont know where the link is. It wont show up no matter what i do

#344 Pafs

Pafs
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:45 AM

i know where to go i just dont know where the link is. It wont show up no matter what i do

Try switching between the html and flash version of brightvale or pressing ctrl+F5 to clear your cache.
You'll see the link right under the map of brightvale.

Edited by Pafs, 16 October 2010 - 02:23 AM.

#345 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:42 AM

the link is under or above the map of brightvale. and we have a new thread for chapter 7 ;)

#346 bellicose

bellicose
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:34 AM

man, I wish I could get my pet to participate! I such a newb, I don't even have a good battle pet. How long do you think this will last?

#347 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:40 AM

man, I wish I could get my pet to participate! I such a newb, I don't even have a good battle pet.  How long do you think this will last?

Uh, I think it's too late to battle the shadow creature thingies. Sorry, newb. U dun goofed.

#348 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

The fight will go on. Edited 1. post. There will be 6 more oponents. Go on training guys xD

#349 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:37 PM

yay

#350 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

WOOP WOOP