Sluts

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#1 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:34 PM

Me and my friend got into a debate the other day and it all started when I ventured onto /b/. There were tons of girls on there taking nude pictures of themselves and uploading them, then taking request from guys and would take more. It was just kind of disturbing to me. So, I brought it up to my friend who frequents the site and he said he didn't see anything wrong with it. Why shouldn't a girl be able to show off their body? He claimed that some girls feel empowered by it. But my whole theory is that they don't feel good about their bodies at all, that instead they need these men's compliments in order to feel good. Which is like putting a ban-aid on a knife wound.

Truthfully, girls who do feel comfortable sleeping around I'm perfectly fine with. Why shouldn't women sleep with whomever they want? Men are able to do so and they're congratulated for it. I guess my issue comes when girls sleep or post pictures of themselves to hear good things about themselves, because I think they're moronic. Of course a man is going to say nice things about you, your tits are in his face.

So, codex, I wanted to see your opinion on the matter. Do have less respect for women who are "slutty"? Do you think that men should be entitled to sleep with whomever, whenever? Do you think that sex is overly taboo?

EDIT: I'm looking for more in-depth responses other than "I love sluts, they sleep with me!"

Edited by MsRose, 09 October 2010 - 01:40 PM.

#2 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:37 PM

i love sluts. i think people should worry more about themselves than about everyone around them.

#3 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:50 PM

I feel it's a waste for these girls...

Providing a cheap thrill for some random men (and women! don't forget lesbians) online.

I feel sorry for the parents.

EDIT: it's also funny that if you throw the top 3 topics in this section in a blender you will get a topic about fat slutty school nurses.

Edited by ArticTheTiger, 09 October 2010 - 01:52 PM.

#4 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:53 PM

Daddy issues

#5 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:12 PM

what is this /b/ site you speak of?

9/10 men to go /b/
the other man is a liar

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:16 PM

9/10 men to go /b/
the other man is a liar

I've never been there and I'm not actually lying for a change. :p

#7 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:32 PM

Personally, I think nudes are cheesy as shit and only for girls with serious self esteem issues who are looking for a 'boost'.
Or who can't get boyfriends in real life and love the attention they can get from creeps online.
If I send or make nudes, it's ONLY for a boyfriend that I've been with for a long time.
I don't sleep around either nor do I have the need to because I'm a picky person and thankfully, can be picky about who I date/sleep with,
but I have more respect for people who sleep around in real life than those who take/hoard naked pictures online.
Not that I have much respect for either, mind you. Pictures just seem so much more degrading, you can lie about who sleep with but pictures are solid proof someones seen your shit.
I get the fact that some people don't have the options I do when it comes to dating people, but you shouldn't degrade yourself by sending out nudes.
I bet you, that even though the person is saying you look hot or fuckable or whatever, he's also showing his friends and having a good ass laugh, pointing out all your flaws.
I just don't see the point in nudes, dammit. I can't understand why someone would take a compliment they receive online serious either.

I just don't need strangers giving me approval on something they will never see or touch in real life.
I can get enough compliments from people I actually know, if I feel shitty about my day or want to boost my self esteem.
If I want an honest opinion on my body, pics arent really the way to do it either.
As sad as it is, angles can make anyone look good. Same thing with high contrast photos and not to mention, most people nowadays have photoshop.
Shit, when myspace was popular, people would pay me to excessively photoshop pictures.
I grew up and realized that its fucking pathetic. Kind of going off topic now....but still.

And chances are the person you send nudes to, are disgustingly ugly anyways or have some serious social issues.
I think it also has the potential to falsely build someone up so much, that when a real life situation comes around and they think they're hot shit cuz online doods think so, they're just gonna get hurt even more since they have this new complex about them.

#8 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:41 PM

Why should I lose respect for those who fuck other people? It's their sex life and it's none of my business. So what if people happen to like to sleep around? I'm just really against any slut shaming in general. Men can fuck how many women and no one cares, but once a girl can enjoy it she's suddenly looked in a bad light.

There's some girls who are empowered by it. I know many strong, feminist women who do. There's nothing wrong with enjoying the body that you're born with. As for nudes, it's their choice also. As for how people dress, while I may not do it myself, it's their own choice. I won't deny that some girls do it for attention because they're insecure, but it's just situational really. If the girls want to post then that's their own business. They should know the consequences because really, no one is forcing those girls to post the nudes. I feel no sympathy for them in this regard.

#9 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

Why should I lose respect for those who fuck other people? It's their sex life and it's none of my business. So what if people happen to like to sleep around? I'm just really against any slut shaming in general. Men can fuck how many women and no one cares, but once a girl can enjoy it she's suddenly looked in a bad light.

So it's cool if a slut (men or women,its equally as bad) targets your friends/boyfriends/girlfriends just to fuck them and have a good time?
Even if they the other person doesn't give in due to whatever reason, the 'slut' constantly attempting is fucking annoying.
I've dealt with several sluts, they become relentless when it comes to getting what they want, even if it is just once.
There is no way someone can see that and say it's fine.

edit: I should also say that i know there are different kinds of sluts, passive and vindictive and what have you. both are still shitbags.

Edited by Salamanda, 09 October 2010 - 02:56 PM.

#10 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:53 PM

Thank goodness for promiscuous women. I wouldn't be here if my mother had been a sweet, decent, modest lady.  

#11 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:07 PM

okay.. apparently I've been missing out for real. I've never heard of this /b/... maybe someone can pm me? lol... I'm honestly clueless. :(

I just googled it and the closest thing I found was related to 4Chan (not even sure what that is, i just know people post pics from there all the time), I'm assuming its just another forum.

#12 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:08 PM

So it's cool if a slut (men or women,its equally as bad) targets your friends/boyfriends/girlfriends just to fuck them and have a good time?
Even if they the other person doesn't give in due to whatever reason, the 'slut' constantly attempting is fucking annoying.
I've dealt with several sluts, they become relentless when it comes to getting what they want, even if it is just once.
There is no way someone can see that and say it's fine.

edit: I should also say that i know there are different kinds of sluts, passive and vindictive and what have you. both are still shitbags.

That's got nothing to do with sleeping with other people and her body. That's just her character. Not all 'sluts' (by definition, those who sleep around) are vindictive bitches. For dealing with those, beat the shit out of them or whatever. And if your boyfriend or girlfriend falls for it, then you should judge their character and faith in you because a faithful partner wouldn't go around sleeping with other people! Posted Image

#13 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:13 PM

I just googled it and the closest thing I found was related to 4Chan (not even sure what that is, i just know people post pics from there all the time), I'm assuming its just another forum.

4chan is /b/...kind of. go to there then click the random part. thats /b/. 4chan is comprised of various forums all with different letters. /s/ /rs/ /b/ etc

#14 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:13 PM

That's got nothing to do with sleeping with other people and her body. That's just her character. Not all 'sluts' (by definition, those who sleep around) are vindictive bitches. For dealing with those, beat the shit out of them or whatever. And if your boyfriend or girlfriend falls for it, then you should judge their character and faith in you because a faithful partner wouldn't go around sleeping with other people! Posted Image

A sluts character. Stereotyping unfortuntely, is true most of the time. And as I said, some of them arent vindictive but I still dont like people who sleep around and have slept with everyone I know.
And I never said they fell for it and slept with the slut anyways, and why should I have to lower myself to their standards and beat them up? Thats fucking stupid.
Why not just hate them for being fucking slutty and wanting to sleep around with whomever they want, whenever they want?

#15 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:16 PM

oh! Thanks guys. I've heard references of 4chan before but have never been before. =/

I'll check it out.

Lol...someone's interest was captured at the word 'nudes'. Haha sucker!

#16 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:17 PM

yee go sluts! i love slut machines :thumbsup:

#17 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

oh! Thanks guys. I've heard references of 4chan before but have never been before. =/

I'll check it out.

Prepare for your brain to be raped

#18 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:21 PM

A sluts character. Stereotyping unfortuntely, is true most of the time. And as I said, some of them arent vindictive but I still dont like people who sleep around and have slept with everyone I know.
And I never said they fell for it and slept with the slut anyways, and why should I have to lower myself to their standards and beat them up? Thats fucking stupid.
Why not just hate them for being fucking slutty and wanting to sleep around with whomever they want, whenever they want?

Because you're generalizing all the 'sluts'. Like I said, by definition, it's just people who sleep around. Not ALL sluts are bitches who steal boyfriends. For example, BY DEFINITION, a girl could've had many boyfriends and not have stolen them but is considered a slut because she likes to have sex. Or what about a girl

I think it's not fair just because someone dresses skimpily, they're also labeled a slut. Just because a girl happened to be with a guy someone else liked (and in some cases, what about a girl who dates this guy that this other chick likes but she had no idea the chick liked the guy? SHES A ~SLUT~ now, according to some dumb people. Not saying it's you, but some other ignorant people out there.)

I've never been the definition of 'slut'. I'm actually quite far from it, but I find it disheartening that people are so quick to judge someone just because they've slept with some people. Why don't you worry about yourself instead of other people? And what about the guys? Do you hate a guy you're potentially interested with when you find out he's slept with 50 women? Ha. Or a friend that you know goes around having casual sex? Please.

Whatever I'm done trying to debate this. I've said my point, I'm going to go along in my life NOT JUDGING PEOPLE for making their personal choices. Their body, their choice. And if they get an STD it's none of my business either. And if my boyfriend happened to cheat on me with a "slut" and he gets an STD? It's his fault for not being protected and his fault for sleeping with the girl in the first place. I'm not going to waste my anger on the chick, but my boyfriend for being a dick.

Peace.

ALSO, /b/ is just a board on 4chan. It's amusing sometimes. But most of the time now it's just a bunch of pictures of boobs and penises. Not my cup of tea.

Edited by Gee, 09 October 2010 - 03:22 PM.

#19 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:28 PM

Dear iloveorange,

This is how you make a motherfucking debate topic.

Regards,
Me.

#20 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:37 PM

Think of it this way:

Imagine a key (the man) and a lock (a woman).

If the key can "unlock" so many locks, then we consider it to be some master key.

A lock on the other hand works the other way around: if a lock can get opened by so many keys, then that's one shitty lock.

#21 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

Prepare for your brain to be raped

I'm banned from the boards even before I can actually see what's inside o.o

#22 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

Never knew what /b/ was until now i just visited that site and went out

#23 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:21 PM

Sluts

The title is all i read.

and god bless them.

#24 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:31 PM

im rather suprised by all the people who've never heard of/ experinced /b/ O_o

#25 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:57 PM

im rather suprised by all the people who've never heard of/ experinced /b/ O_o

I know right?
I was actually surprised, lol. Even my co-workers know what /b/ and 4chan is. >__> And even that was a surprise for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users