Photo

Sluts

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#176 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:30 PM

I can't say I have less respect for the "slutty". It's not my judgment to make them want to change. I think that woman get more crap for sleeping around compared to men I dont know why.

#177 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:51 AM

Sluts are just people who enjoy sex more, nothing wrong with that.. I believe this double standard is ridiculous.

#178 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:44 AM

Sluts are just people who enjoy sex more, nothing wrong with that.. I believe this double standard is ridiculous.

or require more attention to function hahaha. i doubt there will ever be gender equality. maybe one day when we evolve into a one gender species

#179 Hurricane

Hurricane
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:44 AM

Don't forget that there are women who have high self-esteem but they have no self-respect so they just fuck anything that walks. I know a few of these types of girls. :unsure:

#180 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:38 PM

Well look at it, haha being a pimpdaddy is legit, being a slut is.. you know.
I wonder if there are places where sluts are prized and pimps are known as manwhores?

or require more attention to function hahaha. i doubt there will ever be gender equality. maybe one day when we evolve into a one gender species

#181 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:23 PM

Well look at it, haha being a pimpdaddy is legit, being a slut is.. you know.
I wonder if there are places where sluts are prized and pimps are known as manwhores?

give feminism 5 more years

#182 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:39 PM

The clock is ticking..

give feminism 5 more years

#183 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:55 AM

The clock is ticking..

soon u will be making sandwiches for your gf after sex.

#184 Hurricane

Hurricane
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:46 AM

hah if his gf eats anymore than she already does she'd blow up! ;)

#185 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:50 AM

The clock is ticking..

Who the hell is that in your avatar?

#186 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:07 AM

Don't forget that there are women who have high self-esteem but they have no self-respect so they just fuck anything that walks. I know a few of these types of girls. :unsure:

Don't we all? :rolleyes:

#187 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:25 AM

That is a nightmareish thought.

#188 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:39 PM

That is a nightmareish thought.

some "girlsfriends" prob want money right after

#189 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:09 PM

Hah, reminds me of that shake weight parody on South Park that gave cab fair after...

#190 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:32 PM

Hah, reminds me of that shake weight parody on South Park that gave cab fair after...

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

This episode was hilarious (: I remember the black shake weight dominating the white lady haha

#191 equitatus

equitatus
  • 269 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:35 AM

First of all.......can you introduce me to those girls??

Secondly....nvm i'm content with just the first thing

Edited by equitatus, 26 December 2010 - 08:35 AM.

#192 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:42 PM

I'm on the fence. They can do whatever they want, as long as men don't get into the mindset that all girls are like that. And if they aren't stealing other girls' guy. Or cheating on anyone. I don't care who sleeps with who, as long as it doesn't affect me.
Posting naked pics online for dudes to slobber over does seem to indicate a deeper attention issue though.

#193 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

I'm on the fence. They can do whatever they want, as long as men don't get into the mindset that all girls are like that. And if they aren't stealing other girls' guy. Or cheating on anyone. I don't care who sleeps with who, as long as it doesn't affect me.
Posting naked pics online for dudes to slobber over does seem to indicate a deeper attention issue though.

Well mostly "sluts" are just the ones who sleep with whoever. I believe the term is "mistress" for those who steal relationships.
But the posting naked pics part might not mean attention issue, it could be just the girls have different values on life.

#194 leurz

leurz
  • 146 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:08 PM

Okay guys, I know i'm a noob at this forum but I thought I could throw out a different perspective.

Girls who camwhore on /b/ are definitely doing something slutty, and considerably dangerous if they are posting their faces----
but it's also partly because they are posting original content. I mean, for at least the duration of their thread, these sluts are posting pictures that have never been seen before.
It's like if Neopets released a brand new paintbrush and you were the first person to get it and paint your pet with it.

Maybe it's still just for the attention...but in a differenter way then???

#195 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:10 PM

Okay guys, I know i'm a noob at this forum but I thought I could throw out a different perspective.

Girls who camwhore on /b/ are definitely doing something slutty, and considerably dangerous if they are posting their faces----
but it's also partly because they are posting original content. I mean, for at least the duration of their thread, these sluts are posting pictures that have never been seen before.
It's like if Neopets released a brand new paintbrush and you were the first person to get it and paint your pet with it.

O_o

#196 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:25 AM

I wouldn't say being first is good justification for anything...

#197 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:07 AM

I really hate the word 'slut.' You don't call a man a slut, do you?

On-topic, though--I really don't give a rat's ass who you screw as long as you don't make a big look-at-me production of it, and your actions don't affect me in any detrimental way. I will only lose respect for you if you sleep around, aren't smart about it, wind up with an illness or a pregnancy you're not prepared for, and start whining about how unfair life is.

Also: Stereotyping is NOT true most of the time. That's a stupid thing to say. Stereotypes are by definition oversimplifications of various cultures that become, due to their oversimplification, inaccurate.

Edited by mremaknu, 03 January 2011 - 03:10 AM.

#198 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:15 AM

Yes...

#199 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2011 - 03:12 AM

Agreed with Sweeney.....for once?

Slut/Manwhore. Same thing.

#200 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:29 PM

Men don't actually need personality or good looks if they have money, just sayin, prostitutes exist.

There are male prostitutes, too, you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users