Quantcast

Photo

[GUIDE] Richa's Foxy Proxy Guide - How to minimize the risk of getting chain Iced

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Reva

Reva
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:23 AM

POPULAR POST!

Richa's Foxy Proxy Guide

How to Minimize the risk of getting chain Iced, using Proxies

First of all, Download Firefox here.

After you have downloaded and installed it, download Foxy Proxy (An Add-on)

This is how you add a proxy. First, find a working proxy. Some of proxy lists can be found here, or here. You can always find more through Google :) After you have found your working proxy (remember using an Elite one, or a High Anonymity one, so that your real IP is hidden) go to Tools > Add-ons

Click on Add-ons

Double click on FoxyProxy Standard, or just click on Options. This would pop up.

Posted Image

Click on Add New Proxy. This would pop up

Posted Image

Add you proxy IP and port. For E.g. if your IP is 79.184.197.83:80 , then you would add 79.184.197.83 in the Host or IP address, and 80 (which is the proxy port) in the Port.

If you are using multiple account on Neopets, to SS, AB, Pound Snipe or whatever, it is a must that you use proxies, both in the browser and the Program. So, if you are mass Sing in like 10-15 accounts, you wouldn't want to get chain iced, so you don't make the accounts on the same IP and email, and you don't use the same SS list. I recommend making your own list, and altering the wait time and score a bit, but make sure that you aren't sending an impossible score, or wait time. You could always refer to these guides, if you are looking for SSing help. There are many more guides available, just use the search button :)

Posted Image
You must name the proxies you are using, or you wouldn't know what to use when. You can also have a uniquecolor for every proxy, so it would be easy to distinguish :)

Posted Image
Just click on the 'General' Tab, and Name your Proxy. It would be helpful if you add the account name in the the Proxy Name, and in Proxy Notes, add the country, that the proxy belongs to. Normally, when you search for proxies, the country would be given. If not, just go to www.whatismyip.com , and click on IP LOOKUP.

Just click on Lookup, and it will show you the details about the proxy :)

Note: Be sure to select Manual Proxy Configuration, in the proxy details tab and Enable in the General Tab.

Posted Image
Now go to Tools > FoxyProxy Standard and select the desired proxy, you want to use.

Posted Image
When you have selected the proxy, you can see the Proxy name on the Status Bar.

Posted Image
Now when you are done configuring the proxy, and naming it, go to www.whatismyip.com, to see if your proxy works or not.

If it works, the page would load, if it doesn't find another proxy xD

When you cheat, you don't make the shells on you own IP, or you would surely get chain and, and also you would end up getting your main account frozen. If you use proxies, then you would lower the chance of your main account getting frozen. It is obvious, that cheating would surely get your account to be frozen, but if you are mass SSing, Autobuying or anything illegit, then you should use proxies on each of your shell, with different IP and Email.

Posted Image
Tools > Start Private Browsing

Posted Image

Here's another tip for you. When you are using many accounts, and many proxies, you shouldn't have the cookies function on. I think Neopets is able to find it, if you are having multiple accounts, or not, through your cookies or whatever. So it's best to browse in the 'Private Browsing' Mode, so as to stay safe. Your History, and cookies aren't saved, so you can switch your accounts whenever you want :) Just remember to log out though.

In my guide, I have explained how to use Proxies with browsers. To use proxies with programs, you first need to know if the program has Proxy Support, or not. Not all the programs have proxy support, so if they don't you can' use proxies with it :o I found this somewhere, it's a list of programs available on DZ, and they also show which program have Proxy Support :)

Posted Image
Proxy Support in Programs

I am pretty sure, that now you would be able to use proxies confidently (by this I don't mean you start abusing the Programs, and anyway end up getting chain iced xD) and can have multiple accounts. This guarantees low freeze rate, but it depends what you are doing on your accounts. Don't tell me that you still got iced,after making 50 accounts on 50 different IPs, but the thing is that you use different SS lists for the accounts. If you use the same list, with same wait time and scores, isn't it obvious that TNT will Freeze you? So, just stay safe, and don't abuse the programs, so you can save your accounts from getting iced *for at least a month or few*. Remember, everything and anything illegit, is gonna get Iced someday, do don't think that you are safe, TNT can ice you whenever they want, but by using different proxies, and different lists, you might stay there for a bit longer :)

I hope you like my guide. All comments are appreciated. Thank me in anyway you can, and Thanx for reading my guide :) If you see a mistake, just let me know :) If you have questions, just Visitor Message me, or IM me :) (I don't recommend PMing me, as my inbox is forever full, cuz I was Premium at some point, so the messages still stay there xD)

Credit: All goes to me, the screenies and the content , are all mine :)
Let me know, if you need any more help. You can IM me whenever you want, I am always available :) *even if it shows I am Offline*
The End

#2 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:12 AM

Wow dude this is sexy +1 rep.
Do you have a proxy set up for google chrome?
Or is Mozilla better? ;s

double post.
External error =/

Edited by Derriere, 17 October 2010 - 07:13 AM.

#3 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:02 AM

+1, thanks a lot. FoxyProxy has been collecting dust, as I didn't really know how to properly use it.... This will put it to good use. ^_^

#4 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:43 AM

Nice I tried it just now and my IP address is different. too bad its soo slow

#5 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:48 AM

Nice I tried it just now and my IP address is different. too bad its soo slow

I wouldn't really use it to surf the web. It's more just to mask your IP when using your programs [on multiples] so you don't get chain frozen/lose your main.

#6 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:51 AM

I wouldn't really use it to surf the web. It's more just to mask your IP when using your programs [on multiples] so you don't get chain frozen/lose your main.

So if you use a proxy for SS or AB
the speed won't change for it right?

#7 Reva

Reva
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:06 AM

Thank You Guys :) Mozilla is better, as Proxy Switchy for Chrome somehow doesn't work. I will try it again, and If I am successful, I'll post a guide for that too :) I appreciate your comments :)

#8 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:18 AM

Thank You Guys :) Mozilla is better, as Proxy Switchy for Chrome somehow doesn't work. I will try it again, and If I am successful, I'll post a guide for that too :) I appreciate your comments :)

I'll definitely be waiting for that
but i can always switch to mozilla but I'm liking google chrome atm.
Thanks again for the sick guide.

#9 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:40 AM

Nice guide, but now you have me worried. I only have 3-5 shells, and 2 mains. My shells are completely illegit and linked with the same IP, however I have been VERY careful not to link my two mains to my sides, or one another. What has me worried is that you mentioned TNT being able to see your fucking cookies. I have never once cleared my cookies when logging in. Should I assume all my accounts are linked to one another now? <_<

#10 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

This is a better tester for proxies.

http://checker.samair.ru/

and be warned, if the IP is not elite, then TNT may get suspicious.

#11 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:43 PM

I like that one.. here is the one I always use. It includes a nice Google Map of your approximate location (by IP).

http://www.whatsmyip.org/more/

#12 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:02 PM

If the IP is not elite, TNT will just see your actual IP and then you risk getting your legit accounts iced, or being chain iced. :S

#13 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:32 PM

If the IP is not elite, TNT will just see your actual IP and then you risk getting your legit accounts iced, or being chain iced. :S

Seeing as your Proxy Guide was the first I ever read, maybe you know the answer to my above question - Can TNT see the log-in cookies from other accounts even if you are using a different Elite proxy for each?

#14 Reva

Reva
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:31 AM

Seeing as your Proxy Guide was the first I ever read, maybe you know the answer to my above question - Can TNT see the log-in cookies from other accounts even if you are using a different Elite proxy for each?

The Answer is 'Yes' I got my accounts frozen for that. Chain Iced :(

#15 Antivenin

Antivenin
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

I agree with Richa on this one. You have to clear your cookies.

#16 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:02 PM

Well that's just fucking great. -.-

Oh well. Live and learn.

#17 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:15 AM

Beaten by the above people lol

but yes, cookies are visable.

I tend to clear cookies before loging into another account, not just for neo accounts but the fact im on codex and other places. Just in case ;)

#18 bellicose

bellicose
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:49 PM

So, I'm trying to create an entirely fresh account. With out any cookies/Ip ties. This should be the easy part, but when creating this account , an error comes up "Unable to load /signup/ajax.phtml status:405". I am using a proxy at this point. Do I simply need to get another, better working proxy?

#19 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:50 AM

Yes bellicose, your proxy is either Ip banned or unable to sign up etc on websites

#20 Reva

Reva
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:40 AM

Yes bellicose, your proxy is either Ip banned or unable to sign up etc on websites

Well, you are not so correct this time Georgina. It's nothing, as we can still sign up, i that shows up. I see it too, on the Username page. You just have to click next, and everything would be fine! But it can be, cause some proxies don't really allow signing up on websites. But they would show that to you, when you try to got to Neopets. If you were able to load up the Sign In page, then it means your proxy is fine, and you can go on creating your account!

#21 bellicose

bellicose
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:50 PM

Well, you are not so correct this time Georgina. It's nothing, as we can still sign up, i that shows up. I see it too, on the Username page. You just have to click next, and everything would be fine! But it can be, cause some proxies don't really allow signing up on websites. But they would show that to you, when you try to got to Neopets. If you were able to load up the Sign In page, then it means your proxy is fine, and you can go on creating your account!

<br><br><br><strike>Unfortunately, even when I press next it still shows up with that error. I will keep trying proxies, but if you have any idea's, please let me know. Thanks for the help so far!</strike><br>Ahha! I think it's the CoDeen ips that weren't working for me. Thanks again!<strike><br></strike>

Edited by bellicose, 20 October 2010 - 03:59 PM.

#22 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:59 AM

Pretty sure its because some proxies, expecialy CoDeen, are non - HTTP which wont allow that access?

#23 Reva

Reva
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:01 AM

Pretty sure its because some proxies, expecialy CoDeen, are non - HTTP which wont allow that access?

I have noticed, that only CoDeen Proxies don't allow access, all others work fine. I have chosen many proxies, which are still working! it has been two months! Most proxies expire in a few days, but if you get some goods ones, then you'll be fine :)

finding proxies is difficult sometimes, as not all of them work, and/or not fast. but when you get some good ones, then it would be a lot easier to make shells fast :) :D

Edited by Richa, 21 October 2010 - 08:03 AM.

#24 Reva

Reva
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:49 AM

bump bump

#25 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:56 AM

thanx
ill have to be more careful ext time

0 user(s) are reading this topic