Photo

What are your opinions on shoplifting?

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#51 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:26 AM

I never said you. Although you did claim "the lines are too long", "it's too expensive", "people who work at walmart should suffer"

It's cowardly because you don't want to have go threw the means of getting a job, putting forth effort, and actually taking responsibility. You're a coward because you take the easy way out.

For someone who can't really make any money, yea, everything is expensive. .__.
http://www.neocodex....43#entry1329943

As far as the people who work at Wal-Mart should suffer, do you not know how to take a joke?

#52 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:32 AM

Maybe I hate all the employees at this Wal-Mart anyways. :whistling:

Maybe they deserve to suffer.

What did I ever do to you to make you suffer? That's right, nothing, now why should I suffer? I shouldn't.

#53 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:33 AM

For someone who can't really make any money, yea, everything is expensive. .__.
http://www.neocodex....43#entry1329943

As far as the people who work at Wal-Mart should suffer, do you not know how to take a joke?

I know your young, and it's hard to get money to buy things, but it doesn't make it right. You don't "need" expensive make-up. You're hurting employees who make their living off that store. I've seen people loose their jobs because walmart can't afford them. They need to pay for living. At least you have a roof over your head.

I don't think you intentionally want to hurt people, but stealing does hurt people.

#54 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:36 AM

Even as a deli worker I see a lot of stealing :p I find it more pathetic and disgusting than inconvenient. Although that's more specific to my department. Only time it's inconvenient is where something is returned half-eaten and mouldy :/

#55 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:41 AM

I know your young, and it's hard to get money to buy things, but it doesn't make it right. You don't "need" expensive make-up. You're hurting employees who make their living off that store. I've seen people loose their jobs because walmart can't afford them. They need to pay for living. At least you have a roof over your head.

I don't think you intentionally want to hurt people, but stealing does hurt people.

Lol, i'm not trying to say it's right .___. I know it's wrong, I know it hurts people, i'm still going to do it. This thread was created to gather opinions, it wasn't asking if I should continue, or not.

I will admit, i'm an ass. Maybe I do deserve to eat shit like punk wants :D Even so it's not going to stop me.
I'm a horrible person, what can I say.

Even as a deli worker I see a lot of stealing :p I find it more pathetic and disgusting than inconvenient. Although that's more specific to my department. Only time it's inconvenient is where something is returned half-eaten and mouldy :/

o__O wait what

What did I ever do to you to make you suffer? That's right, nothing, now why should I suffer? I shouldn't.

Because....I said so.

#56 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:42 AM

Life would be so much simpler if we all just stole

#57 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:07 AM

Because....I said so.

Cool story, brah.

I'll just be sitting here working and earning more money than I need while you go around and steal petty goods.

#58 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:32 AM

Cool story, brah.

I'll just be sitting here working and earning more money than I need while you go around and steal petty goods.

Walmart pays good money???

Shop lifting is wrong bottom line, unless you're starving on the streets with no home and no job. But in that situation you wouldn't be stealing makeup or pepcid Ac...

#59 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:46 AM

Walmart pays good money???

$11.50/hour starting wage just to stock toilet paper during the night? Sounds like good money to me.

#60 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:07 AM

$11.50/hour starting wage just to stock toilet paper during the night? Sounds like good money to me.

You work the night shift? That's actually something i'm pretty interested in since I don't really like interacting with a lot of people as it is :/

How do you like it?

#61 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:14 AM

You work the night shift? That's actually something i'm pretty interested in since I don't really like interacting with a lot of people as it is :/

How do you like it?

It's fucking amazing*, I get given my duties for the night, plug in my music, and do it, then I clean up at 5 AM till the end of my shift, then I go home. Every night.

*Your own experience may vary

#62 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:20 AM

It's fucking amazing*, I get given my duties for the night, plug in my music, and do it, then I clean up at 5 AM till the end of my shift, then I go home. Every night.

*Your own experience may vary

When do you begin work? :p

#63 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:35 AM

Oreo, if you steal from a store like that... I know it's weird to suggest, but it means there's businesses around where you live. Why don't you get a job there?
Can't you just take any old job? It may not be a glamorous job but a job is a job really. There's also online opportunities, I know in the USA there's work at home phone people... you gotta look everywhere, make it work I suppose.

#64 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:39 AM

Oreo, if you steal from a store like that... I know it's weird to suggest, but it means there's businesses around where you live. Why don't you get a job there?
Can't you just take any old job? It may not be a glamorous job but a job is a job really. There's also online opportunities, I know in the USA there's work at home phone people... you gotta look everywhere, make it work I suppose.

Nope, the Wal-Mart I am referring to is still 15 miles away in town. When I say there's nowhere to get a job close to where I am, I mean it.
I really could care less if the job is glamorous or not, lol, just as long as it's in walking distance...which, there are none. Sooo.

Also, i'm still 17, still in high school. Working from home isn't really an option yet, lol.

Edited by oreo12, 18 October 2010 - 11:40 AM.

#65 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:42 AM

Nope, the Wal-Mart I am referring to is still 15 miles away in town. When I say there's nowhere to get a job close to where I am, I mean it.
I really could care less if the job is glamorous or not, lol, just as long as it's in walking distance...which, there are none. Sooo.

Also, i'm still 17, still in high school. Working from home isn't really an option yet, lol.

really because when i was 17 i worked from home lol. part time, it's over now the project but it paid on paypal everyday and i made an average of $40 a day, it's not much but it's something. Sometimes I made more. I made a total of $1000 for that thing, even though it was a month but I only devoted maybe 2 hours of my time to that thing. Well good luck on your job hunting. O_o

Couldn't you even ask farmers around if you can do some labour for a cheap cost? There has to be something... also, cant your mother help you in your job hunting?

#66 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:50 AM

really because when i was 17 i worked from home lol. part time, it's over now the project but it paid on paypal everyday and i made an average of $40 a day, it's not much but it's something. Sometimes I made more. I made a total of $1000 for that thing, even though it was a month but I only devoted maybe 2 hours of my time to that thing. Well good luck on your job hunting. O_o

Couldn't you even ask farmers around if you can do some labour for a cheap cost? There has to be something... also, cant your mother help you in your job hunting?

What did you do?

Once again, no farms within walking distance.
And uhhh, no. I've explained in the I can't get a job thread that my mom is the devil and is very against helping me find a job.

Don't get me wrong, I would very much like to get a job...it's just not possible for where i'm located atm .__.

Edited by oreo12, 18 October 2010 - 11:51 AM.

#67 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:52 AM

When do you begin work? :p

I work 11 PM to 7 AM.

#68 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:53 AM

I work 11 PM to 7 AM.

Well, grats. ^__^ Seems like you are making pretty good money.

#69 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

What did you do?

Once again, no farms within walking distance.
And uhhh, no. I've explained in the I can't get a job thread that my mom is the devil and is very against helping me find a job.

Don't get me wrong, I would very much like to get a job...it's just not possible for where i'm located atm .__.

I outsourced for a thing called "Cloudcrowd" you can google it. It's a legit thing but now they have all these restrictions. It was doing little tasks like finding websites, doing databases, editing bad grammar and other things. I'm sure there's a billion other stuff but it's not very reliable now since the jobs are finished so quickly, but it's worth a shot.

I'm sorry about your mom. I'm also sorry about how she's making you pay rent even though she knows you have no job. Good luck to you.

#70 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:57 AM

I work 11 PM to 7 AM.

nice nice :thumbsup:

#71 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:59 AM

I outsourced for a thing called "Cloudcrowd" you can google it. It's a legit thing but now they have all these restrictions. It was doing little tasks like finding websites, doing databases, editing bad grammar and other things. I'm sure there's a billion other stuff but it's not very reliable now since the jobs are finished so quickly, but it's worth a shot.

I'm sorry about your mom. I'm also sorry about how she's making you pay rent even though she knows you have no job. Good luck to you.

Don't worry, plans have actually changed and by the time i'm ready to move out i'm going back to North Carolina to live with a very close friend of mine in a MUCH better place where it'll be much easier to find a job. But thank you :)

Looking into the cloudcrowd thing btw, thank you :)

Edited by oreo12, 18 October 2010 - 12:03 PM.

#72 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:13 PM

lol it's probably she knows her kid's doing some illegal shit on the streets. Posted Image
i keeed. lolol

#73 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:19 PM

Sucks to be in the middle of nowhere :( I lived in quite a big town so I already started part time work when I was 14 (the minimum age here. for part time works). That was just delivering papers and such though, nothing nice and nothing well paid. But at 16 I started working part time at a big warehouse, that was more of a "real" job. It was hard to study from 8am-4pm and then work from 4.30-7pm though :( Hope itll be nice at your friend, goodluck!

Edited by Milady, 18 October 2010 - 12:20 PM.

#74 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:50 PM

If you can get to a store to steal shit, you can find a way to get to the store to work :p

#75 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:01 PM

If you can get to a store to steal shit, you can find a way to get to the store to work :p

My mother is not willing to drive me out there every day, durrr.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users