Photo

Program help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 silversun

silversun
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:32 AM

Well, I searched the forum and couldn't find this in a topic, so here goes.
I've tried using ambrosia, the np generator and some of the auto players, but only ambrosia works. The other programs look/act like they are working with logs and everything, but when I go to my account after, nothing has changed.
Sorry for my ignorance. This is the first time I've tried anything like this. XD
By the way, this is what the log says,
UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch
Exception in thread Thread-3 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-2 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

Edited by silversun, 19 October 2010 - 01:41 AM.

#2 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:09 AM

*abrosia.

The links that NP Gen uses are currently out of action, so the programs wouldn't be doing anything worthwhile.
Not sure about the autoplayers... are you sure that nothing has changed? Maybe take note of the amount of NP you have before and after running one of them.
As for the errors, im not sure about Thread-3 and Thread-2, but you can ignore the number mismatch.

#3 silversun

silversun
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:26 AM

Ah, ok, thanks a bunch!

#4 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:21 AM

Is the NP generator completely out of commission then? We should remove it from the downloads section until the links start working again so people don't get confused. Can someone confirm?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users