Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#551 darkmadness

darkmadness
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

I used Abrosia for a single day and got a shell account frozen. It was as legit looking as possible and they froze me overnight when I wasn't even ABing... My setting were this at the post office: http://i.imgur.com/tggLh6f.png. I didn't even realize I could be frozen while I wasn't ABing and I feel like everything I was doing was more than reasonable...what happened?

That image isn't working for me? When you say for a single day, how long exactly did you ab in post office for?

#552 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

Whoops it's redirecting, try this: http://i.imgur.com/tggLh6f.png

I spent probably about 4 on and off hours.

#553 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

Whoops it's redirecting, try this: http://i.imgur.com/tggLh6f.png

I spent probably about 4 on and off hours.

Still can't view it :x

+ 4 hours on/off may be too much for Stamps...

Edited by Hinth, 10 June 2013 - 03:57 PM.

#554 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

ugh it keeps redirecting to a deleted puush, it works if you copy and paste the link. ok it's 4-7 seconds wait delay, prehaggle is .4-.7, OCR is .4-.6. This is actually the second time I've been frozen for buying in the stamp shop and the first time was an account that was my main. I thought it was due to me going full force on HPD but I guess that shop is dangerous anyway. I didn't even make a ton of NP - I feel like it was around 600k (the one day) which is great but it seems normal for a lot of people who aren't getting banned lol. I suppose I'll have to experiment with less prolific shops next time.

#555 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

Well, if your account doesn't have any restocking history (AB or legit) and you suddenly decided to jump into Stamp shop and manage to make a (quite) big profit. I'm not that surprised that it set the alarms and TNT froze your account.

edit: And those time settings don't say that much unless we know your actual buy times. Check out your restock log and give us some buy times.

Edited by mintpro, 10 June 2013 - 09:29 PM.

#556 BestUsukigirlNA

BestUsukigirlNA
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

is this guide still legit....

http://www.freewebs....ted/defrost.htm

#557 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

Well, if your account doesn't have any restocking history (AB or legit) and you suddenly decided to jump into Stamp shop and manage to make a (quite) big profit. I'm not that surprised that it set the alarms and TNT froze your account.

edit: And those time settings don't say that much unless we know your actual buy times. Check out your restock log and give us some buy times.

No I guess it wasn't remarkably subtle... Also I guess I wasn't running neotracker. I'll just do things more gradually I suppose next time and start out at a small/medium value place.

#558 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

No I guess it wasn't remarkably subtle... Also I guess I wasn't running neotracker. I'll just do things more gradually I suppose next time and start out at a small/medium value place.

*nod*

You don't need a neotracker, usually Abrosia saves logs locally to Neocodex/Manager/AutoSave/Log_xxxxxx.txt

#559 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

wow, reading about the stamps really freaks me out! i just accidently bought a stamp worth 105k in TP. but it's not my fault, it's the program's. :unsure: (i'm not advanced btw)

#560 Tomo

Tomo
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

TNTs been on a freezing rampage recently. Heard about a lot of people getting iced, even for low - moderate cheating. Gonna start laying low for a while, careful guys. Tony P. is in a bad mood... :o 

#561 bossmatt

bossmatt
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

Got frozen when using the AoB for Destruct-o-Match that sets your score at 2500.  Submitted the score within 5-10 seconds of starting the game, and the score was sent for review, even though this wasn't even a high enough score that warrants a review.  Of course the time spent on the game and the score earned was suspicious, and I got iced.  Maybe just wait longer in the future before sending that type of score?

#562 pickaname

pickaname
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:47 PM

Got frozen when using the AoB for Destruct-o-Match that sets your score at 2500.  Submitted the score within 5-10 seconds of starting the game, and the score was sent for review, even though this wasn't even a high enough score that warrants a review.  Of course the time spent on the game and the score earned was suspicious, and I got iced.  Maybe just wait longer in the future before sending that type of score?

Yeah, you think

#563 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

You can officially be frozen for anything and everything!

"This account was attempting to scam other users out of items, Neopoints, Neopets, or their accounts."

A few members here gave me neopoints via trading post. This was the result.

#564 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

"This account was attempting to scam other users out of items, Neopoints, Neopets, or their accounts."

so sorry to hear that! :(

#565 munkyskills101

munkyskills101
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

Probably not that good of an idea to submit a score that is the exact amount needed for avatar. Just my opinion

#566 Revan79

Revan79
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:40 AM

Yep I was frozen recently and it said for buying and selling neopoints. Half right. Never sold anything but for the buying part yeah. How would they even know I was buying neopoints to begin with to be honest. Anyhow an 8 1/2 main gone too. If I can not get it back by talking my way out of it, etc etc.  I won't be making a new account.  Too much money was put into that name with NC.  

Best of luck to ya'll

#567 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

And that's called scamming? Is neopets getting more and more trigger happy with the ban hammer?

#568 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

How would they even know I was buying neopoints to begin with to be honest.

Err, it's not that difficult to figure out. If people are giving you free items or trading them to you at an undervalue, or if people are paying you large amounts for junk, then clearly something is amiss.

#569 TheOneAndOnly

TheOneAndOnly
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was using a 'cheat' or downloadable cheat program.

What rubbish, clearly they thought they'd get me again because of the Skirmish stuff. Might have to take a break, had only just decided to get Premium again on this account too.

That or just create another account with a proxy, although I'd probably forget and log on without the proxy one day and bam.

Grrr.

#570 newbieb0y

newbieb0y
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

Damn, I got frozen.

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was found to be cheating on the flash games. 

Geez. Any sugguestions that I can get it back?

#571 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

From what I've heard Neo makes it very hard to get it back when cheating on Flash games. If anyone knew the people who got unfrozen from Sorcerers Skirmish ask them seems a few were given back to the complaints on the DD NB people saying it to be unfair.

#572 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

From what I've heard Neo makes it very hard to get it back when cheating on Flash games. If anyone knew the people who got unfrozen from Sorcerers Skirmish ask them seems a few were given back to the complaints on the DD NB people saying it to be unfair.

I personally know two people who played that game legit and got frozen. The girl made some calculation and proved that that score was possible.

Hey boyfriend used the same explanation though he even got a higher score using aob. This score IS possible ... maybe for 1%

Both got their accounts back.

#573 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

Got frozen yesterday because I miss-typed my ABer times LMAO. fell asleep on my couch and heard it buying up everything... not good.

http://tinypic.com/r/o50orp/5

If anyone thinks this is too fast, tell me what would be a safe(ish) setting to put it on: 

http://tinypic.com/r/pvi14/5

#574 SunnyLax

SunnyLax
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

I was caught I guess purchasing NP from a user, I was very upset. The one thing I need to learn to do is this proxxy business to avoid another incident.

#575 TheV

TheV
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

Well my main was frozen "for my own protection". I haven't logged on in a couple months though so it could have happened a while ago. Funny thing is last time I did anything nonlegit on it was 10 months ago. I used to RS 24/7 but my AB times were very safe. It's strange to go out like this but I figured this day would come sooner or later. I was ABing in stamps though...

Edit: thinking about it a little more I think I know why now. I've been moving around a lot this year (different countries, different homes, different IPs) so that may be the reason.

Edited by TheV, 15 September 2013 - 03:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users