Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#576 UponAngelWings

UponAngelWings
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

Damn, I got frozen.

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was found to be cheating on the flash games. 

Geez. Any sugguestions that I can get it back?

Same here. Lost my 10 year old account too... :(

#577 Veridia

Veridia
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:01 AM

I had one of my AB accounts frozen yesterday :( Didn't even realize it until I tried to login with Abrosia to do some more AB:ing *roll eyes* Thing is I've been ab:in for quite a while now with the same settings and now all of a sudden, I get frozen?! 

#578 Xenin

Xenin
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

That title somehow sounds like I'm entering a support group.

"Hello, my name is Xenin and I was frozen."

Everybody answers in unison: "Hello Xenin"

XD

Well, yes, I was frozen as well, several times actually and one new side account was immediately frozen when I used the score sender from the Neocodex Program Manager for just one or two hours. Also another side was frozen after just sending a few scores with that. My last side account left has been using that program for about six months for whole days without having the slightest problem but now I rather not use it anymore in case TNT somehow is able to detect scores sent with that more quickly. Or maybe TNT isn't able to and it's just my IP being under extra supervision right now, I don't know.

(Edit: Since I know that too high scores will make you look suspicious immediately I'm only sending lower scores that won't give you more than 500 NP and also sorted out all the games where you already need very high scores to even get to 500 or where you can only get one certain amount of NP and nothing else.)

Question: does that happen often that TNT will chain-ice accounts because they were using the same IP adress as one frozen account? I'm asking that because I recently read a post about that and I thought it would be a pretty stupid thing for them to do - like what if a lot of people regularly use the same computer to go onto Neopets, for example a school computer or at home when all your brothers and sisters use that computer as well.

Edited by Xenin, 02 October 2013 - 02:49 AM.

#579 fluxvonator

fluxvonator
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

I can't find the thread unfortunatley, but I came across someone recalling using abrosia at a university and having their main and side accounts getting frozen, but the other people they knew that played neopets didn't have their acounts frozen.

This other thread says some of the same things:

http://www.neocodex....on-about-proxy/

So, in this case I'd guess it'd be safe to use multiple accounts at a university as long as care is taken. Use different computers if possible.

#580 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

Frozen for my own protection.

Funny thing: last time I got cged, I changed my pw, email, pin and everything was fine for a few days and then tnt froze me for my protection.

#581 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:30 AM

Could someone explain how this self-freeze and protection-freeze is supposed to work? Is it any different compared to getting frozen for cheating? As in, are you able to reclaim that account if you wanted and if yes, how?

#582 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:29 AM

Yes - self freezing is when somebody ices their own account. Often people who scam items send the stolen item to another account and self-freeze the other account.

Freezing for protection often happens when an account has been broken into, for small incidents of cheating and just randomly lol. You can send in an appeal, however it will take a while for a response.

~~~~~~~

Shops you AB in: Plushies, Mystical Surroundings, Magic, Stamps, Clothes
Refresh Time: 4 - 7 seconds
OCR time: 0.1
Haggle Time:0.1
Total Buy time: 2.2 - 2.5s

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week?
2 hours a day with breaks, 15 hours a week.

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned? occasionally

What Browser are you using? Firefox

What version of that browser are you using? newest

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia? no

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) Score Sender, and some other games and occasionally Valourous' suite

Note: I have not been frozen - I have used these settings on my main and so far no freezes over two months. Only go for unbuyables, made about 40m

Edited by Kau, 31 January 2014 - 04:34 AM.

#583 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

Some freezing comes down to how you post on the boards to.  If you bragging about this and that it brings attention to yourself and ppl then report you for stupid reasons.  If your into ABing my advice is to keep a low profile.  I myself have lost lots of great accounts from not heading my own advice.

#584 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:20 AM

I was frozen last month or something for using an ab'er.

My buy times were ~1400-1800ms and I ab'ed for about 6 hours a day off and on.

#585 kittenxx

kittenxx
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

I was frozen for cheating using downloadable programs...which I was not doing. 

The only thing I did was buy UC's :/ 

#586 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:53 AM

I was frozen for cheating using downloadable programs...which I was not doing. 

The only thing I did was buy UC's :/

Start a ticket.. there are a few good guides here on how to submit really good tickets and hopefully get your account unfrozen.

#587 Violetmebe

Violetmebe
  • 109 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:37 PM

I was frozen for cheating on flash games when I first discovered Aob. Went a bit crazy with trophies, and my meerca chase score never got accepted after 3 weeks of reviewing lol.

#588 kittenxx

kittenxx
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:35 AM

Start a ticket.. there are a few good guides here on how to submit really good tickets and hopefully get your account unfrozen.

I have indeed sent in a ticket. No response yet, it has been around a week. 

#589 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:42 AM

I have indeed sent in a ticket. No response yet, it has been around a week. 

If you don't get a response in about a month, send a new ticket, but be polite about it. Sometimes they do get lost or shuffled down the list due to more pressing matters. :)

#590 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:09 PM

Hi, my name is Catriona and I've been frozen twice for using NeoCodex.  :lol2: 

My first time was trophy collecting...I figure it was too bloody obvious what I was doing, since I was getting almost all second place trophies. (Silver is my favorite color. :p )

My second time was after I discovered the haunted shootery is actually a score-sending trap.

But I'm behaving. Sort of.  :reaper: 

How many days until the AC? ;)

#591 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

@CatCassidy

I honestly don't know. Registration opens next week, but that doesn't explain when it starts. Last year, they had a FAQ for the Altador cup. This year they had none maybe because of Jumpstart transition.

#592 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:15 PM

@Keil

It was a rhetorical question, meant to read as, "I'm behaving until the AC. ;) "

do have a question, however. I was going to put it into the program forum, but I'm not permitted to post there. Should I tack it onto the AC thread, since it concerns that (a bit)?

#593 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

WARNING!

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.

Remember to read our Terms of Use thoroughly.

Edit: i love how there is no reason as to why i'm frozen -.-

Edited by MichaelA, 14 May 2014 - 05:17 PM.

#594 Choconilla

Choconilla
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:46 AM

Doot doot. All aboard the, I was collecting some game avvies and got too many trophies in a row train. : [

#595 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:59 AM

Doot doot. All aboard the, I was collecting some game avvies and got too many trophies in a row train. : [

Yeah, that's a big nono. Wait until closer to the end of the month when scores are highest, then try for the avatar score but stay off the high score list if you can help it.

#596 Choconilla

Choconilla
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:29 PM

@Tailwind

Yeah I know, I was AOBing actually anddd accidentally sent a trophy score on the last one I sent and that sealed it pretty much. Was all good 'til then.

and it was near the end of the month. I thought the end of the month was bad time though? That was what I heard.

Edited by Choconilla, 15 May 2014 - 02:32 PM.

#597 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:37 PM

@Tailwind

Yeah I know, I was AOBing actually anddd accidentally sent a trophy score on the last one I sent and that sealed it pretty much. Was all good 'til then.

and it was near the end of the month. I thought the end of the month was bad time though? That was what I heard.

The scores on the HST by the end of the month is normally the max

any higher will tend to be impossible

That is why if your scores do better than that, ppl will report and there goes the account

It is not exactly more dangerous

if the score is impossible

No matter when you send it is not safe

but end of the month you can gauge what is a reasonable score to get base on the HST

#598 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

I just got iced for SS'ing. They were pretty realistic times mostly, except Advert Attack that slipped through my notice and I *accidently* earned the avvie first time I ever played it. Sigh.

And it was a pretty decent main, too.

Has anybody tried this http://www.meridell....s.php?guideid=6 ? Did it work, or get the other account frozen for harassment too? :p I think I might do this.

I was lurking this board and that link sent me to neopointssale or something... Basically a site that sells np. Should I be worried? ._.

#599 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:46 AM

I was lurking this board and that link sent me to neopointssale or something... Basically a site that sells np. Should I be worried? ._.

Not really. Since that site sells stuff preloaded on super inactive shells :p 

and stuff are more expensive on there :p

#600 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:15 AM

Not really. Since that site sells stuff preloaded on super inactive shells :p

and stuff are more expensive on there :p

But it looked kinda suspicious and I was worried it might have "cookie grabbers" or whatever... I changed my password just in case... On-topic, once I was frozen a little bit after starting cheating for "security reasons"... I got my account back in a few days :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users