Photo

Is it the end of this plot

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#126 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:32 PM

i'd wish they would update faster... i cant live with the over priced codestones anymore.

#127 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:39 PM

i'd wish they would update faster... i cant live with the over priced codestones anymore.

Posted Image

#128 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:44 PM

Hey... that isn't how you make a lasso.

#129 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:28 PM

Hey... that isn't how you make a lasso.

its a new type of...fun...lasso. :shifty:

Edited by Ellusive, 16 November 2010 - 06:28 PM.

#130 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:24 AM

There will probably be an update tomorrow. Fingers crossed anyway. ^_^

I wouldn't be surprised if this week has no updates, again :D

And I guess they have no choice but to keep their focus on NC Mall items cus if they don't, they will lose a significant portion of neopets players.

Edited by flashraven, 17 November 2010 - 01:26 AM.

#131 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:45 AM

the stupid tnt is making me sick
i think today is the sixth day and no update

#132 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:05 AM

I'm annoyed at this slow update. and really when was the last time they released a comic

#133 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:06 AM

I'm annoyed at this slow update. and really when was the last time they released a comic

#134 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:06 AM

#135 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:07 AM

#136 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:45 AM

O_o

That's a record.

#137 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:01 PM

There will probably be an update tomorrow. Fingers crossed anyway. ^_^

i will scream if there's no update tomorrow.
furthermore, if there is an update, but no plot step. i will be immensely incensed as well..

sucks man. give me back my wheel of excitement...

#138 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:54 PM

i will scream if there's no update tomorrow.
furthermore, if there is an update, but no plot step. i will be immensely incensed as well..

sucks man. give me back my wheel of excitement...

Honestly TNT is so slow with updates . . . I remember back in COM and HATIC when they used to be on top of things.

Edited by emerkeng, 17 November 2010 - 10:55 PM.

#139 Soak

Soak
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:49 AM

I wish something would happen alreadyyy :(

#140 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:08 AM

Honestly TNT is so slow with updates . . . I remember back in COM and HATIC when they used to be on top of things.

it looks like tnt wants to earn as much money as possible and now they Are just focusing on the stupid nc mall thingy

#141 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:27 AM

Is it me or is error 500 occuring more frequently? i mean look at my post above. 4 posts

#142 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:36 AM

Is it me or is error 500 occuring more frequently? i mean look at my post above. 4 posts

Although the error 500's are a part of it, in the end it's your fault for continuously refreshing until it doesn't error out, and every time you do that, you post again.

Just post, and if it errors out, go back a couple pages and refresh, your post will still be there.

#143 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:37 AM

Although the error 500's are a part of it, in the end it's your fault for continuously refreshing until it doesn't error out, and every time you do that, you post again.

Just post, and if it errors out, go back a couple pages and refresh, your post will still be there.

Yeah, I get error 500's all the time recently but I haven't double posted once...yet.

But I'm seeing a lot more double/triple posts all over.

Edited by Faval, 18 November 2010 - 06:37 AM.

#144 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:39 AM

Ok thats good to know.

#145 yannie

yannie
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:26 AM

This is taking way too long, ugh. I want the faeries back :crybaby:

#146 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:52 PM

Still no update? Wow, this next chapter better be epic and hopefully the last one.

#147 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:45 PM

Ill be rightfully pissed if it ends soon. 

Ive been training like crazy. >.<

#148 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:24 PM

Still no update? Wow, this next chapter better be epic and hopefully the last one.

With a wait this long, I'd like a comic about 10 pages long and a real brain-scratcher puzzle.
And today would be nice.

Ill be rightfully pissed if it ends soon.

Ive been training like crazy. >.<

I quit training my pets, they're all basic stats so I have no hope training them to be in any way ready for more opponents.

#149 vrtx

vrtx
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:35 PM

With a wait this long, I'd like a comic about 10 pages long and a real brain-scratcher puzzle.
And today would be nice.

I quit training my pets, they're all basic stats so I have no hope training them to be in any way ready for more opponents.

This plot is starting to become complete Shite. Hopefully they take their heads out of their asses soon. I don't get why they don't communicate at all. I'm sure people would be more understanding if they said something along the lines of "Unfortunately while testing the new step we found some bugs which will delay the release of the next step." Or. "we're too busy making clothes for your barbies".

#150 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:43 PM

This plot is starting to become complete Shite. Hopefully they take their heads out of their asses soon. I don't get why they don't communicate at all. I'm sure people would be more understanding if they said something along the lines of "Unfortunately while testing the new step we found some bugs which will delay the release of the next step." Or. "we're too busy making clothes for your barbies".

Exactly. It's turned into a guessing game lately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users