#51 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:21 PM

Glitches I've already noticed:

Autotrainer:
It keeps refreshing like crazy... shit kept logging me out of my browser. It shouldn't be refreshing if it knows it won't be doing anything for a few hours :|

Abrosia:
Only displays the last line of incoming Neomail... annoying for when you're actually having a demi-conversation
If you hit "Cancel," it sends a reply of "1"... this really should not happen obviously.

#52 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:21 PM

Oh.. I was under the impression it would log you out of Abrosia when it trained

your impression is incorrect :o

#53 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:24 PM

it shouldnt, since each course has a set training time. so the autotrainer would only have to log in 2 or 3 times.
say you're taking a 3hr course, it would log in once to start the course and then start a countdown. 3 hours later it would log in to finish the course and start a new one.
you can just scheduled abrosia to AB during those 3 hours and stop +-10 mins before the autotrainer needs to do it's stuff.

(at least that's how i think it works)

#54 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:25 PM

Oh.. I was under the impression it would log you out of Abrosia when it trained

As long as you manually log in with both of the programs instead of importing cookies, you will be fine.

#55 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:27 PM

As long as you manually log in with both of the programs instead of importing cookies, you will be fine.

ACKNOWLEDGE MY GLITCHES, PLEASE

#56 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

Abrosia:
Only displays the last line of incoming Neomail... annoying for when you're actually having a demi-conversation

It should show everything.

Can you send me the source of a long neomail that its not working on?

#57 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:49 PM

Thanks for the replies. I will commence training

#58 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:09 PM

Way to post that right when I acknowledged them...

#59 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:50 PM

Glitches I've already noticed:

Autotrainer:
It keeps refreshing like crazy... shit kept logging me out of my browser. It shouldn't be refreshing if it knows it won't be doing anything for a few hours :|

Abrosia:
If you hit "Cancel," it sends a reply of "1"... this really should not happen obviously.

Are you running it in debug mode so you have proof it is refreshing like crazy?

There is a variable known to get stuck and if it does, you should receive one (or both) of these two messages in a popup:
'Cursed variable detected'
'Problem with the program. Another variable got stuck'

#60 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:12 PM

Abrosia has been fixed. Your welcome Jcrboy.

#61 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:33 PM

I have an error:
Spoiler

O_o

#62 Warlord.

Warlord.
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:34 PM

I have an error:

Spoiler

O_o

Probably a version number error in the newly compiled abrosia :o

We'll see though, this error was reported on another thread too.

Edited by Warlord., 01 November 2010 - 07:35 PM.

#63 Miked924

Miked924
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:47 PM

yeah i am getting that same error

#64 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:54 PM

You people are rude. I asked a legit question about the Abrosia program not working on a Mac and an appropriate answer is not "get a windows computer." I will NOT get a Windows computer just so I can run some program.

Seriously, you'd think some people would act more professionally and friendly on a forum like this. Spare me the shit on "o ppl on internet are supposed to be rude111" crap. If fucking Oreo12 had a Mac, Iargue wouldn't be acting like such a colossal douchebag and actually give a proper response Posted Image. Can someone professional, unbiased and polite please answer my question?

Please, could I get an actual answer why Abrosia does not work on my mac. I will not install Windows on my mac to make it run shit-tacular. A real response and acknowledgement would be greatly appreciated. :/

Edited by Gee, 01 November 2010 - 07:56 PM.

#65 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:04 PM

Please, could I get an actual answer why Abrosia does not work on my mac. I will not install Windows on my mac to make it run shit-tacular. A real response and acknowledgement would be greatly appreciated. :/

It was indicated earlier that it might have something to do with the fact that Abrosia was updated. As only the Windows version was updated (because iargue does not know how to use the Mac compiler), it's possible it is a version issue. Hang tight, and once SLink gets a chance he should be able to compile the new version ^_^

#66 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:05 PM

You people are rude. I asked a legit question about the Abrosia program not working on a Mac and an appropriate answer is not "get a windows computer."  I will NOT get a Windows computer just so I can run some program.

Seriously, you'd think some people would act more professionally and friendly on a forum like this. Spare me the shit on "o ppl on internet are supposed to be rude111" crap.  If fucking Oreo12 had a Mac, Iargue wouldn't be acting like such a colossal douchebag and actually give a proper response Posted Image. Can someone professional, unbiased and polite please answer my question?

Posted Image

p.s. fuck Oreo. Goddamn shoplifter!!

#67 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:08 PM

Posted Image

p.s. fuck Oreo. Goddamn shoplifter!!

LOL the gif. I can give more examples if I feel like stalking the forums on how many guys treat the other girls better on these forums based on their looks.
I should've just made a new account and stolen a hot girl's picture from Myspace or Facebook. Then I'd get some actual service around here.

FYI, I am paying for YOUR programs to use. It's a waste of MY money if I don't even get to use Abrosia. The only reason why I bought it because Abrosia was the only program that worked on Mac... and now you're not even going to bother fixing it?

If you're not I want my money back because this is ridiculous. I can't even enjoy what I paid for.

#68 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:11 PM

If you're not I want my money back because this is ridiculous. I can't even enjoy what I paid for.

I gave you a clear and concise answer... and then you started talking like "that person" that everyone who has ever worked customer service knows about.

Please try to take it down a notch and not be "that person", ok?

#69 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:14 PM

I gave you a clear and concise answer... and then you started talking like "that person" that everyone who has ever worked customer service knows about.

Please try to take it down a notch and not be "that person", ok?

How would you feel if you paid for a program that was supposed to do what it told you to, then suddenly it doesn't work.
Or how about if you played WoW and all the sudden it doesn't work on your computer for whatever reason -- say you still have Windows XP and Blizzard just decided that LOLOL we're not gonna let WoW be compatible on XP? Or just something along that lines of that analogy. You'd be pissed off too -- and I know a lot of people who would be too. :|

I worked in customer service. I try to please customers and not aggravate them and be rude to them in their face. If you're giving money ... especially for something like this, shouldn't you expect results? It's not like it's not your guys fault ... because seriously? Before the update this didn't happen.

Edit

Sorry JCRboy, I didn't see your post before I made my angry rant. Thanks. I hope someone does get to fixing it, I'd really love for Abrosia to be fixed. At least someone here has the decency of being polite.

I'm sorry for being so troublesome but I am just so annoyed at some certain individuals, I have made it clear in my posts in this thread, I don't really need to address it again.

Edited by Gee, 01 November 2010 - 08:15 PM.

#70 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:15 PM

LOL the gif. I can give more examples if I feel like stalking the forums on how many guys treat the other girls better on these forums based on their looks.
I should've just made a new account and stolen a hot girl's picture from Myspace or Facebook. Then I'd get some actual service around here.

FYI, I am paying for YOUR programs to use. It's a waste of MY money if I don't even get to use Abrosia. The only reason why I bought it because Abrosia was the only program that worked on Mac... and now you're not even going to bother fixing it?

Once ShadowLink gets wind of this, he'll be sure to extend your advanced membership to make up for days lost, no matter what a hatchettface you may be. :p He's pretty good about that. 
And I know what you mean about the hot pics of girls. But I am unaffected by people's physical attractiveness. I judge all you morons based on the quality of your posts.

#71 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:17 PM

Abrosa isn't working for this Windows user right now either. Therefore I would like my 2000!!!!! posts back. Thanks.

#72 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:18 PM

Abrosa isn't working for this Windows user right now either. Therefore I would like my 2000!!!!! posts back. Thanks.

Hey, hey, I did ask for an answer on Mac, and all I got was insulting responses. :p How am I supposed to respond? There's all these GOOD responses for the Windows computers and just rude ones towards my posts. I wouldn't be angry if they had just been polite in the first place.

#73 Warlord.

Warlord.
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:20 PM

Hey, hey, I did ask for an answer on Mac, and all I got was insulting responses. :p How am I supposed to respond? There's all these GOOD responses for the Windows computers and just rude ones towards my posts. I wouldn't be angry if they had just been polite in the first place.

I think it's that most people just use the Windows one so they don't know what's going on with the Mac version.

#74 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:25 PM

I think it's that most people just use the Windows one so they don't know what's going on with the Mac version.

It doesn't justify the rude behaviour towards people with Macs.
I also note that some person did ask about Macs earlier than me, and Iargue had given a polite answer. Then when I post he acts very, very rude.

Hmm.

#75 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

But admins will take care of you as far as your paid membership goes. Don't get your panties in a bunch :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users