Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:39 PM

Thks 4 the shortcuts for coconut guy :)

#102 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:50 PM

Just updated the Auto Trainer and now I get some pop up saying "Cursed variable detected". I click OK and it continues to pop up :o

You have to restart the program. I would normally not notice such things but the variable that is getting stuck will cause a lot of trouble (may even get you frozen). The variable that gets stuck is used to check if the codestones in the inventory and sdb needs to be reloaded. Unfortunately it randomly gets stuck as True and the program refuses to change it no matter what I try (I even tried having the program delete the variable and create it again). Not even a debugger could find the cause and it is annoying that it always has at least one stuck variable ever since I started working on the multiple pet version (there were other variables that get stuck which included the time left for each pet at one point).

If only it is predictable enough for the other programmers to investigate in full detail. Unless you want the program to check your inventory and safety deposit box every time the time left in the statusbar updates, you will have to restart the program.

#103 cixelsyd

cixelsyd
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:39 PM

You have to restart the program. I would normally not notice such things but the variable that is getting stuck will cause a lot of trouble (may even get you frozen). The variable that gets stuck is used to check if the codestones in the inventory and sdb needs to be reloaded. Unfortunately it randomly gets stuck as True and the program refuses to change it no matter what I try (I even tried having the program delete the variable and create it again). Not even a debugger could find the cause and it is annoying that it always has at least one stuck variable ever since I started working on the multiple pet version (there were other variables that get stuck which included the time left for each pet at one point).

If only it is predictable enough for the other programmers to investigate in full detail. Unless you want the program to check your inventory and safety deposit box every time the time left in the statusbar updates, you will have to restart the program.

I restarted the program several times and it still does it to me....

#104 DragonEx

DragonEx
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

Works fine, thanks for the new update (Even thou I don't get much neomails)

#105 bellicose

bellicose
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:09 PM

wait,
"humanizer option"??

Is this something on the subscription copy? Or is a lowly cheap-arse like myself able to use it?

thanks so much for the update to the other programs as well! I love you guys!

#106 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:18 PM

wait,
"humanizer option"??

Is this something on the subscription copy? Or is a lowly cheap-arse like myself able to use it?

thanks so much for the update to the other programs as well! I love you guys!

Nope. Its an tab in the settings window.

#107 bertrandt

bertrandt
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:27 PM

Havent check previous posts. When I use the humanizer option while I am ABing it shows me the neomails but usually it has the wrong sender listed. Any ideas?

#108 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:23 AM

I think Kway should be promoted just so he isn't identified as Junior Programmer Kway :wub:

#109 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:07 PM

I think Kway should be promoted just so he isn't identified as Junior Programmer Kway :wub:

There is no humanizer option for Kweh.

#110 bellicose

bellicose
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:57 PM

Nope. Its an tab in the settings window.

Hahaha, now I feel silly. I truly thought the humanizer option was a tab prior to this update. Now that I have downloaded it, I realize it's a new thing, not an old thing that was expanded upon. Thank you!

#111 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:15 PM

Coconut Shy AP.

Another program made by Junior Programmer Kway. This program is mainly good for getting the Avatar but I love it, because I dont have to listen to that guys stupid annoying voice. Also, its faster. :)

Abrosia - Neomailer Addon.

Abrosia has been updated, and now under Humanization options you will see the option to respond to Neomails while running Abrosia. Enjoy!

Posted Image

Auto Trainer

The Auto Trainer has been updated and now includes the ability to train multiple pets at once, as well as choose what to train. I hope you enjoy. (And thank Kway)

Posted Image

I hope you guys enjoy the updates. Many more will come!

ahh i will try the trainer :)
i just started a new account, im determined to get a reallyy good bd pet.

#112 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:19 AM

Until the plot is over I probably wont use the pet trainer because of some ridiculous codestone prices. 5 dubloon coins are slowly going up also

#113 Larry008

Larry008
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:30 PM

but I love it, because I dont have to listen to that guys stupid annoying voice.

me too, i feel like punching a hole in the computer everytime i hear him laugh XP

#114 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:54 AM

3 cheers for no more laughing!:whistling:

#115 Thrive

Thrive
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:54 AM

Is Abrosia for OSX also updated to include the Neomailer feature? Posted Image

#116 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:02 PM

My recommendation would be for you to check lol.

#117 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:30 PM

Mac osx refuses to play nice, so it is not.

#118 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:31 PM

Our Mac OS X development isn't 100% ironed out yet. Some features refuse to work so we had to cut it out of this release.

When I get back (whenever the hell that is :p), I want to address this and any other lingering stuff on the programming side of things.

#119 Thrive

Thrive
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:03 PM

Okay, I just... dislike going into Windows 7.

I think a Username Grabber (from a list of pet names) for OSX would be awesome, since I'm someone who stalks the purge going on. As well as a pet creator for OSX as well. Just sayin'. Posted Image

#120 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

Okay, I just... dislike going into Windows 7.

I think a Username Grabber (from a list of pet names) for OSX would be awesome, since I'm someone who stalks the purge going on. As well as a pet creator for OSX as well. Just sayin'. Posted Image

Our current "roadmap" for OSX releases include converting the programs we have made already to OSX-friendly versions. Only then will we focus on making new products for OSX. :p

The advantage of our system though is that we just have to make a Windows version of the program, and then we can seamlessly port it over to OSX with some minor aesthetic fixes.

#121 Thrive

Thrive
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:47 PM

Minor aesthetic fixes? You don't really need to... OSX already is aesthetically superior to Windows. :D

#122 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:14 PM

The neomail addon looks great too bad I dont run it on my main but still great addon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users