• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

#1 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:55 AM

So as many of you know there was a big change of admittance in my life (although I guess I myself have always known) and I find it interesting to compare one person's preference/abilities to another.

As a first generation Asian Canadian who was literally the only Chinese person in my entire high school, I'm mostly attracted to white/European people. During puberty (lol), I was solely around white people, so it's not surprising that I'm attracted to them. Asians would be 2nd (not exactly a close second) and I'm honestly not attracted to Black Canadians, First Nations or Mexicanos (probably because I don't know any xD) whether male or female.

When it comes to females: I prefer thinner or curvy. Or chubbier with a cute face (although, that's more common in Asians). The moment I see ribs is too thin :o
In males: toned or just slightly heavier (upper side of average but not overweight). Not a fan of fat but really muscular guys :/ Tone > bulk imo.
I really don't like females who look like males or males that look like females. Makes me uncomfortable :/
Intelligence is an extreme added bonus because I'm a nerd xD. Sense of humour = duh. And I'm a fan of PDA :p And even though people say "all that matters is your personality", physicallity DOES matter a little bit, even if it's not much for certain people.

Care to share?

#2 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:07 AM

I really don't like females who look like males or males that look like females. Makes me uncomfortable 

That is the opposite of me.
Long, pretty hair is irresistible to me. Not like head banger or hippie long. Shoulder length is always good.
Maybe it's because I'm a bony little bitch whose ribs show, and I've got a mean spirit and a bad attitude, but I am attracted to soft boys with delicate features and passive personalities.

#3 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:11 AM

Legs, face and ass.
B cups are fine. Don't need big tits.

I'm mostly into latinas and asians. and others but not so much.
but of course it's a select choice, lol.

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:24 AM

2D.

Seriously.

Spoiler

Hawt.

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:31 AM

Long, pretty hair is irresistible to me. Not like head banger or hippie long. Shoulder length is always good.
Maybe it's because I'm a bony little bitch whose ribs show, and I've got a mean spirit and a bad attitude, but I am attracted to soft boys with delicate features and passive personalities.

My friend is the exact same way. She loves boys who are tall, thin and with long blonde hair. And as such, her boyfriend has longer hair than her :p

Legs, face and ass.
B cups are fine. Don't need big tits.

I'm mostly into latinas and asians. and others but not so much.
but of course it's a select choice, lol.

I find it weird that people are really attracted to Asians xD I'm basically only attracted to white people with a few exceptions, because a lot of Asians have white features xD

And I find it weird how many gay/bi males are attracted to Asians :/ My friend says it's because people like me are "rare" since most of us are closeted xD. Weirdos :p

#6 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:43 AM

You mean like:

Posted Image

I'm attracted to guys relatively taller than me. I'm 5'9 so 6ft+ is good. I've only dated Asians, Caucasians, and mixed black guys. I've never dated Hispanics, idk why. But they have to be well kept and know how to dress. But at the same time not be superficial. I think that's a lot to ask of most guys though lol.

#7 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:43 AM

idk, they have that nice look that don't look fucked up like white girls do.
Even the nice looking ones , they have that look that turns me off sometimes, i can't explain it lol.

And if you find a nice well-rounded asian girl that'd be nice lol.
it's probably the face / legs that attracts me most to asians, their bods not the best but ye.
+ they're mostly cute with their eyes and lips lol and my girl watches kdramas and i can't lie
some of those girls i see on there are Cute, yes with a capital c LOLs.

but I find latinas pretty sexy since they're almost always pretty well rounded
with their body just like blacks except they actually have nice faces to go along with it, exception to some blacks girls too ofc. Lightskins <3
And the fact that they're pretty aggressive and flirty. DTF. But yee if I find a nice one like a real i wouldn't mind being serious.

edit: added don't to first sentence cause my mind goes faster than my hands =/ and just misses words at times.

Edited by Derriere, 01 November 2010 - 10:44 AM.

#8 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:44 AM

Idk my attractions are all over the place I couldn't really give you a specific type. Except I have a nerd fetish and I like full lips. So yeah nerds with nice lips, that's my type.

#9 WingswithBlade

WingswithBlade
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:45 AM

Im attracted to latinas too
boobs can be a decent size for the size for the girl but i do look more for a girl with an ass
and if i can add in here that corsets just make a total bonus :)

#10 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:48 AM

You mean like:

Posted Image

My friend is more attracted to people who look like Jari :p And Jake Gyllenhall when he has long hair haha

Even the nice looking ones , they have that look that turns me off sometimes, i can't explain it lol.

with their body just like blacks except they actually have nice faces to go along with it, exception to some blacks girls too ofc. Lightskins <3
And the fact that they're pretty aggressive and flirty. DTF. But yee if I find a nice one like a real i wouldn't mind being serious.

edit: added don't to first sentence cause my mind goes faster than my hands =/ and just misses words at times.

IMO, the most attractive ethnic people are the ones with the whitest features >_< like asians with big eyes or latinas with lighter skin :p

#11 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:50 AM

And if you find a nice well-rounded asian girl that'd be nice lol.
it's probably the face / legs that attracts me most to asians, their bods not the best but ye.
+ they're mostly cute with their eyes and lips lol and my girl watches kdramas and i can't lie
some of those girls i see on there are Cute, yes with a capital c LOLs.

lol all the people from kpop, jpop, cpop dramas are all smoke and mirrors.

#12 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:53 AM

My friend is more attracted to people who look like Jari :p And Jake Gyllenhall when he has long hair haha

IMO, the most attractive ethnic people are the ones with the whitest features >_< like asians with big eyes or latinas with lighter skin :p

AKA Lightskins <3
But too white = pale. And that shits not good lol.

Like I've dated a black girl who was half italian,
light skins all the way, I gotta say some tan looks good tho.

But not bitches like who turn orange, fucking guidos
that's why i mostly am not attracted to white people they always
wanna tan and shit and half the time they look murked.

lol all the people from kpop, jpop, cpop dramas are all smoke and mirrors.

Yeah my girl told me that most asian actors/actress get plastic surgery
but if one was to stay natural and still look good like that, heh.

But yeah asians I see some parts malls / shops etc.
They're still sexy and cute. lol.

#13 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:55 AM

AKA Lightskins <3
But too white = pale. And that shits not good lol.

Like I've dated a black girl who was half italian,
light skins all the way, I gotta say some tan looks good tho.

haha pretty much :p Half Asian/white are pretty hot, male or female. Usually female look better half and half though. Males can sometimes look really whimpy :p

Or like John and Kate + 8 babies O.o

#14 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:58 AM

LOL tell me how I just booked the title just now. . haha
Tall people, smart people, dwarves... elves?

#15 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:00 AM

LOL tell me how I just booked the title just now. . haha
Tall people, smart people, dwarves... elves?

haha I'm not one to judge :p Some people like little people, and some like... you know, avatar people xD

I'm dating a 16 year old white boy, so what can I say? :p

#16 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:02 AM

Yeah my girl told me that most asian actors/actress get plastic surgery
but if one was to stay natural and still look good like that, heh.

But yeah asians I see some parts malls / shops etc.
They're still sexy and cute. lol.

Almost everything is fake lol. Even their eyes! They have special contact lenses to make their eyes have that big puppy look.

#17 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:02 AM

I like long hair, and I prefer people that are skinier, though I wont turn someone down because of their weight ;) It all about personallity on my end, i just want someone who is smart, cheerful and caring.

#18 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:05 AM

I'm pretty sure there is a limit to how much weight you can love. But if not you must be a really great and understanding person.;)

#19 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:07 AM

Almost everything is fake lol. Even their eyes! They have special contact lenses to make their eyes have that big puppy look.

LOL WTF? That's insane still.

#20 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:08 AM

I like long hair, and I prefer people that are skinier, though I wont turn someone down because of their weight ;) It all about personallity on my end, i just want someone who is smart, cheerful and caring.

Really? what if they're like... huge. And hygenic? :o

#21 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:11 AM

Really? what if they're like... huge. And hygenic? :o

Well okay, fine.. lol I wouldnt take this fattest girl of the class, or I'd kindly tell her to lose some weight first. never met someone who had that kind of personality that i need and huge though   ;)

Edited by Philly, 01 November 2010 - 11:11 AM.

#22 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:16 AM

Well okay, fine.. lol I wouldnt take this fattest girl of the class, or I'd kindly tell her to lose some weight first. never met someone who had that kind of personality that i need and huge though ;)

haha I find that too :p Usually large people I don't find their personalities attractive in the first place :p I mean LARGE though. Slightly chubbier people are always nice if not nicer than thin people :p

#23 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:20 AM

haha I find that too :p Usually large people I don't find their personalities attractive in the first place :p I mean LARGE though. Slightly chubbier people are always nice if not nicer than thin people :p

Yeah I know what you mean. I've got several chubby friends which I can get along with fine but the bigger people, sadly not. I wonder why..

#24 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

I can't stand guys who are arrogant for no reason. They're not very attractive but act like they can have any girl they wish.

#25 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:24 AM

I can't stand guys who are arrogant for no reason. They're not very attractive but act like they can have any girl they wish.

The sad part is, they can.
As long as they got $$, You see Jay-Z ? Yeah that
big-lipped gorilla's with Beyonce.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users