White chocolate sucks, I hate it
Dark chocolate is the best.
Jump to content
Posted by Dazz on 20 October 2017 - 08:20 AM
White chocolate sucks, I hate it
Dark chocolate is the best.
Posted by Dazz on 01 October 2017 - 10:31 AM
I haven't watched wrestling in over 13 years or something like that, and while going down the rabbit hole on youtube, somehow ended up on old WWE matches. This peaked my curiousity, so I decided to watch Raw and Smackdown to see how much it's changed and I took down notes of my thoughts.
- The New Day are pretty awesome. They had me laughing when they sat in the crowd eating popcorn and booty-o's. Then when the Usos come over to talk smack, one of the guys pulled a microphone out of the popcorn bucket to talk back. Outta the popcorn bucket.
- Hearing the Stone Cold "What?" chant being still around. It's a pretty shitty chant to do when someone has a pause when talking so really it's a negative but the nostalgia that came from hearing it was pretty cool.
- Shinsuke Nakumura. Probably has the best entrance, I still have the music stuck in my head. Basically a Japanese wrestler, dresses like a rockstar, does weird dance shit, is generally pretty weird, I love it.
- Randy Orton literallly RKO'd outta nowhere. He's still a boring wrestler but it made me laugh.
- The divas have more diversity. This was pretty awesome to see, we all know Vince McMahon has an infatuation with model looking girls that he can somehow creepily work into a storyline with him that ends up with him making out with them, or some sexual shit. But there was a more plus sized wrestler, and an alternative looking girl, you know like slightly goth vibes like the suicide girls models. That was sweet to see.
- Throwback adverts. Sometimes they'll play a throwback video during the adverts, like the moment John Cena made his debut against Kurt Angle. It's a nice little touch.
- Undertaker. The living legend. The venue went dark, his music starts playing and I get goosebumps. A dark figure emerges, starts walking down to the ring and i'm getting a rush of emotion, seeing one of my favourite wrestlers for the first time in so many years. Then it turns out it's not Undertaker, it's Dolph Ziggler impersonating and dressing like him. I got trolled heavy. Dolph you son of a bitch.
- Shane McMahon is still around. Last time I saw him he was young, wearing baggy clothes and throwing himself off of things. Now he's old as hell, bigger, and has a full head of grey hair. It's still awesome to see him still around, and he'll be having a hell in a cell match soon too.
- Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Two wrestlers I had no idea who they were, but they were being hyped up during the show to have the top match of the night, I didn't really give a shit they didn't look anything special, just average wrestlers. But then the match happened and it was the best match of the night by far. Most matches during the TV shows the wrestlers play very safe, nothing big, and you can really see how fake it is (obviously). But these two put on a hell of a match, Sami hurled himself over the ropes into Kevin, Kevin powerbombed Sami onto the edge of the ring, to the point where even I felt the impact and tensed up. Good shit.
- Adverts. So many fucking adverts. I'm pretty sure I watched more adverts than the actual program. I know they have to set the matches up and get ready, that i'm completely fine with. But they showed adverts during a match, the match shrunk, adverts took up 2/3 of the screen, and the rest of the screen was split in half of the match in a tiny box, and the Smackdown logo. How the fuck are you going to play ads during the match, TWICE. What the fuck America.
- Fast food adverts. Every 3rd advert was a fast food advert, the rest was insurance. I saw adverts for KFC, Burger King, Mcdonalds, Arby's, Taco Bell, about 3 different pizza chains. Jesus fucking christ. I hate to think how many fast food adverts I watched that night.
- The whole show was just a promo for the upcoming Hell In A Cell event. After every match the winner would grab a microphone and declare who they're going to fight at Hell In A Cell, or someone would come out and challenge the winner. It became very predictable, and pretty boring.
- Bad humour. When wrestlers have gone off-script and done their own promos, it's usually given some of the best laughs or best promos out there. Unfortunately there's not many that are allowed to go off-script, and thus we get given some awful shit to watch. Jinder Mahal is the champion of... something, I don't know there's the US championship, the WWE Universe championship, just so many belts that it kinda demeans the worth of a belt. It's the Oprah Show now bitch, you get a belt, you get a belt, and you get a belt! Ahem, anyways Jinder and his two goons were in the ring, Jinder would say "Here's Nakamura's face after I win", there'll be a pretty normal picture of Nakamura, the three in the ring would laugh heavily at it, and repeat this several times. It was painfully unfunny.
I'm not even going to mention Roman Reigns. Anyways does anyone still watch wrastling? After so long the format is still exactly the same as it was 15 years ago.
Although there was something fresh and exciting in the wrestling world. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the Sharknado of wrestling, made by the widely beloved Hardy Boyz.
Posted by Dazz on 24 September 2017 - 06:51 AM
I also only responded, because I feel the use of the word Sweeney used is not needed and if it was anyone else they would have gotten warned for using it as it is considered an "insult" to call someone that, which is why I replied that that word isn't used anymore in the professional setting.
I highly doubt that, when was the last time someone was warned for saying retarded? Playing the favouritism card is probably not the best way to make your case on the word needing punishment, it's a little childish for the professional setting we're in after all
Posted by Dazz on 01 September 2017 - 08:34 AM
@Strategist You can check out all the different breeds/combinations in the scrying workshop, they added the capsule gene there.
These are some of my favourites, the rest are kinda meh. It just looks like they forgot to colour the top of the neck, but these look pretty sweet.
Spiral Female - This one looks really cool
And my personal favourite...
I actually think it looks best on female snappers
Posted by Dazz on 27 August 2017 - 10:52 AM
Cassie. She's the perfect mix of pure, and fucked up.
Man crush would probably be Johnny Depp.
Posted by Dazz on 13 August 2017 - 03:58 AM
Ye. For real tho I used to be very interested in Cerberus when learning about Greek mythology. There's something alluring about a giant three headed monster dog, guarding the gates of the underworld
Posted by Dazz on 10 August 2017 - 06:33 AM
Bus driver is the mvp, quick reaction time to swerve and didn't panic slam into the car next to it either. Good shit.
Posted by Dazz on 06 August 2017 - 07:49 AM
I used to love the smell of house parties. Apart from that one guy that would sweat so much and stink of BO, then follow you around everywhere. It's like you have a clash of all the different perfumes, mixed in with all the cheap colognes, a slight aroma from the kitchen of cigarette smoke mixed with a bit of weed, the smell of disappointment coming from the overly drunk guy who despite trying his hardest all night still can't get her interest, the smell of regret when she finally gives in, and the strong smell of kebab meat after some took the trip to get drunk munch. But most of all I like the scent of all the spilt vodka, tequila, and whiskey mixed into the carpet on the floor. If I had to describe the scent, i'd say it smells like teen's spirits.
Posted by Dazz on 24 July 2017 - 12:42 PM
I don't know. I've been thinking since I posted that about what it smells like lol. I can't even find the words to describe it. Mineral-y? That doesn't seem right though because I smell it regardless of the shower.
Don't worry, one day this will be a thing and we'll know what it smells like:
Posted by Dazz on 23 July 2017 - 07:18 PM
*Drool* @Dazz damn! You look good lol! New Neocodex crush! I love that hair... please tell me that you didn't cut it off... and that was the product of the hair cut!
Much love. That's the product of me cutting my hair, short on the back and sides, and long on top but gets shorter the further back it goes. Last time I tried to cut it like that I fucked up so this is the take two
Posted by Dazz on 23 July 2017 - 10:37 AM
I did take this today tho, I cut my hair and finally got undercuts.
Posted by Dazz on 09 July 2017 - 07:53 AM
Here's my mum's favourite song. She has 2 favourite songs, this is one of them. Shit bangs heavy.
Posted by Dazz on 18 June 2017 - 07:07 AM
Having some fun on an Aphex Twin marathon with my husband tonight...we just got to this one, OMG I love it!!!
Aphex Twin is dope, I remember seeing one of the music videos for the first time when I was a kid still in primary school. Slept over a friends house and he left the tv on to fall asleep to, it was the late night portion of MTV where they played the more adult videos, both the sexual and creepy kind. The music video to Come To Daddy is something you don't forget easily, especially at that age
Posted by Dazz on 13 June 2017 - 06:05 AM
Broke up w my bf of 6 years, turns out he's the least interested in even fighting for me, I've spent majority of my time in shock, how can you possibly be so in love w someone, someone you won't even fight for.
Happiness awaits none the less. (:
Because as cheesy as it sounds you can be blinded by love.
It's similar as to when all your friends tell you the person you're with is an asshole, but you insist she isn't with the classic "you guys don't know her like I do". It isn't until you break up when the blindfold starts to falls off.
I'm sorry to hear that tho, take care.
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.8
Licensed to: Neocodex