- Viewing Profile: Reputation: Keil
KeilMember Since 15 Apr 2011
Offline Last Active Private
Want to go on a little NeoCodex Adventure?
I bet you'll never reach the end. There is an end, it's a matter of you not losing focus, because there's a lot of places to go.
- Group Retired Member
- Active Posts 6,469
- Profile Views 31,144
- Member Title Above Average Mediocrity
- Age 50 years old
- Birthday January 9, 1968
Posted by Keil on 28 February 2012 - 10:13 AM
Even you, that person who posted only once.
Use this information to price out FFQ's to whatever seems fair now that there's a deeper perspective on its rarity.
Posted by Keil on 20 February 2012 - 01:00 PM
Posted by Keil on 08 February 2012 - 06:39 AM
Number of Accounts That Participated: 1157
Faerie Queen: 4.75%
Since we are getting faerie quest daily, I thought I'd get a better understanding of how rare Fountain Faerie Quests, Battle Faerie, Faerie Queen, Crafting, Faerie and Space Faerie Quests are. I want you all those post your results so I can compile them into a spreadsheet. This is for mostly my own curiosity more than anything else. If you forgot the first two day's stats, don't worry about it. I don't need to know whether or not you completed the quest. I only need to know the frequency of how many of each faerie you have encountered until the event is over. Note: Bonus Crafting Faerie Quests that appear instantly after a completed quests DO NOT COUNT.
If you used one account to do one quest, just post the faerie without using the form.
PLEASE Post Your Results with the Following Form If You Used Multiple Shells:
Number of Accounts That Participated:
Don't Edit Past Posts With New Data. It'll Make Life So Much Easier If You Please Make New Posts For New Days Of Data.
Data Thus Far:
February 7 - February 9
Date:7 Feb - 9 Feb
Number of Accounts That Participated: 317
Faerie Queen: 5.65%
February 10 - February 12
February 10 - February 12
Number of Accounts That Participated: 267
Faerie Queen: 4.12%
February 13 - February 16
February 13 - February 16
Number of Accounts That Participated: 225
Faerie Queen: 6.22%
February 17 - February 21
February 17 - February 21
Number of Accounts That Participated: 209
Faerie Queen: 2.87%
February 22 - February 24
February 22 - February 24
Number of Accounts That Participated: 139
Faerie Queen: 5.76%
Posted by Keil on 06 February 2012 - 04:44 PM
I consider this very lucky because of the following:
1. TNT gave a fuck about my report (or actually did their job, idgaf)
2. I was about to full on-curse via boards and neomail and her being frozen saved my 60+ month main from silencing.
3. They never spammed any boards and the world is now tolerable.
Posted by Keil on 02 February 2012 - 08:22 PM
Time Playing Neopets: >1 Hour
Time ABing: 168 Hours with circulated accounts
Time Feeling Awesome About Living Chilhood Dream: Timeless.
Posted by Keil on 01 February 2012 - 05:01 PM
When we're together talking about neopets in public, there is always a random straggler who joins in the conversation and pridefully stated that they used to play.
Posted by Keil on 19 January 2012 - 11:47 PM
Posted by Keil on 19 January 2012 - 03:38 AM
Here's the story: I am looking for a fully coded custom userlookup with intentions to win the userlookup spotlight. I want the layout to be as grandiose and eye-appealing with the images and color theme I'll provide as possible without blinding the masses. If possible, I would like custom made graphics to be drawn. I will tell the theme to the person I find best to carry out my request. My expectations of the userlookup should be on the same, if not, on a higher level compared to these premade layouts:
The layout should match the level of complexity with example #3 the most. The general trend is that they all must diverge from the default userlookup layout.
1. Ample Graphics Experience to make userlookups on par with past UL Spotlight contest winners. (Reference: http://www.neopets.c...spotlight.phtml)
2. Ample HTML/CSS to code a userlookup layout
Optional: Being able to create custom graphics by drawing and digital design.
1. Make a userlookup with equal or of greater caliber compared to the three SunnyNeo examples listed above.
2. Make the lookup within a 20 day period upon being hired using the layout blue print I'll provide that will include dimensions and placement of graphics.
3. Maintain communication at least every two days to keep me updated and to listen in for my input.
4. Being able to communicate well though PM's or mutually agreed method of messenger; ability to say opinions, bounce off ideas, state when you'll be taking a break, uninhibited to state any concerns, basically someone who isn't brain-dead and unresponsive. Talkative people preferred, but not mandatory.
1. At least 10 million NP PURE or in the form of ETS items of your choosing OR 6 Month NeoCodex Gold Advanced Subscription fully paid by me (to be discussed upon hiring). Bonuses are included if I'm truly impressed AND if I win the userlookup spotlight. Payment can be negotiated.
2. My word of mouth if you seek future graphics requests from the NeoCodex Community
3. My frozen, cracked heart. I'll even microwave it to a suitable temperature if it pleases you.
How to Apply:
1. PM me a screenshot of  userlookup layout completely of your own creation PLUS  example of any type of graphics which includes original art, comics, avatars, signatures, anything creative that shows me you're skills are perfect for this request. Both examples are preferred to be Neo-Related, but non-Neo-Related examples are acceptable. All components which includes modified graphics and coding must be yours. Original images from Neopets or art drawn by other digital artists does not count as a component. OPTIONAL: If you do so feel comfortable, you may PM me a link of your work in Neopets. I will not release any information sent to me. You have my word as a frequent trader and as a NeoCodexian.
2. Include the following information in your PM:
Estimated time to complete the project: (If you can finish it in less than 20 days, awesome, if not, no pressure )
Available Times: (state what times in Neopets Standard Time you would most likely be working on this request and most likely to respond to my messages)
Preferred form of payment: (pure, subscription, ETS, possibly NC items but that can difficult for me to obtain if not buyable).
Applications Due: January 28th, 2012 12:00 AM NST
If you have general questions, you may post it in this board. There may be others with the same question. If you have questions that you feel more comfortable being private, feel free to PM me.
Thank you and Good Luck!
Even if you are hesitant to apply, please apply! I may hire a 2nd person (with similar rewards) to make a permanent shop layout for me. Also, I'll be happy to critique any work with fine detail if you do so request me so even if you won't apply for my request.I wish you all the best with your future Neopets Endeavors!
Posted by Keil on 06 January 2012 - 01:13 AM
10 @ 99.9k = 999k
Increased: 2 HP
+0 HP - 8 times***
+1 HP - 2 times
+2 HP - 0 times
Approximately - 500K per Hit Point
***Possible Note: Test Subject had 268 HP initially. Is there a possible limit at 270 HP with Energizing Elixir?
Posted by Keil on 04 January 2012 - 02:02 PM
- Best Homoerotic User
- Most Homoerotic Pose
- Made Nymh Homoerotic
- Most Homoerotic Picture
- Least Homoerotic
- Most Homoerotic Trollface
- Homoerotic Real Picture
- Trollface That Made Scot Homoerotic The Most
- Totally Random Mystery Criteria (Homoerotic)
Posted by Keil on 04 January 2012 - 01:33 AM
Movies are not in any specific order
One is not like the others. It's late and I can't find the energy to really think.
Posted by Keil on 03 January 2012 - 04:36 PM
That color reminds me of the Space Faerie except the stars start on the head instead of the legs. I can see this being a popular color as the twilight portion of the color can be easily be covered with a dress and shoes.
Posted by Keil on 03 January 2012 - 01:19 PM
Roll of Film Challenge:
Posted by Keil on 28 December 2011 - 02:50 PM
Edit: Fixed Tags.
Bitchy Anger (Please don't read as I lack logic.and this is mostly for venting after hours in the mall looking for the non-existent. I am aware that this challenge will altered later as Scot stated before.
So these cleaning pads are household items? I don't mind the field trip as long as the item can be found in most households. It would of been fun to take a picture of a shelf of shampoos or food at a store, but this is just murder for people without access to Walmarts, have Walmarts in their general area but doesn't follow suit with standard stations, or have billions of stores nearby but none have these pads.
- I will pick the name of an ordinary household item.
I do apologize for assuming walmarts were everywhere. Foreign members please PM me for an alternate challenge.
If non-US NeoCodexians do get an easier challenge, I'll... do nothing and sob in the corner. I spent so much time on this that I feel like I should get some credit. At this point it's not about the prizes for me. It's about feeling accomplished with something I don't do on a normal basis and having fun beating other people at a new game.
Keil's Picture Story Time Post
One day there was a Physics major named Keil. Scot posted a challenge to take a picture of a Cleaning Pad that can be found in Walmart. Unfortunately, there are no Walmarts near him, But alas, he took on the task!
Upon arriving the Palisades Mall, he first checked Target. After browsing through all the pillars, he didn't find any pads; only fire extinguishers, price checkers, and dirty hoses. His hopes has yet to be not crushed. He got the idea that *maybe* those pads can be found in the janitorial closests. Upon trespassing the employee only sector, he found a closet. Will he enter and find success?
Bitch please. I'd do anything to win
Unfortunately, he found no pads in Target's janitor closets. Maybe JCPenny has Keil's key to be King of this scavenger hunt.
"Third time's a charm", he says. This time, he trespasses upon Best Buy's janitor closet.
As you can see, third time's not a charm. This challenge is making him insane and starting to make him blood-lust
Macy's, Brookstone's, Sephora, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy, the 99 cent store... and so on does not yield the richest prize for the poor college student. After each store, he loses patience, hope, and bits of his sanity. After losing his sanity completely, he decided to take pictures of random stuff upon wandering around the warehouses behind many stores.
SUCK IT, BRITCHES AND HOSE!
If I don't find those mystical pads, some poor victim will be needing this.
The good person in me is happy that Model's Sporting Goods is ready to combat fires. The Arsonist in me wants to start one.
At the end of the Mall, a wild Burlingtons Coat Factory appeared! Keil uses Agility. His speed sharply rose! He dashed past every pillar making huge tracks in the tall carpet until a Wild Special Pillar! Mother of God, has he finally encountered his fate?
NOPE! Chuck Just-a Pan, a broom, and Christmas Sale Poster. Wild Pillar use Trick. Keil use Rage.
Keil use Last Resort. He went to BJ's. The dirty warehouse should have those coveted pads. He searched and searched. Security sucks there. He smugly strutted to back of the store. There, he pretended to drive a forklift and climbed a mountain of water bottles. Above all, he had his fill of free samples. He sees something in the distance. It's huge, attached to a wall, and it's a...
Defeated, his head droops in failure as he exits the disappointing warehouse. BJ'S Y U NO HAVE SPILL PAD STATION? At the slightest glimpse, he find something peculiar hanging from the steel bearings. He tugs on it. A yellow tarp pops out. Out of sheer joy, he found what he was looking for... kinda...
SUCCESS! It was technically a Spill Station. A ghetto one. A really ghetto one.They expect people to be safe by putting that yellow caution tarp on the floor. Meh. Seems Legit. Lol America. You're so prepared for any toxic chemical spill. You're so special and I love you.
At that moment in the end of his journey, he had a deep epiphany. He realized that the Spill Station he found and all that effort of searching for the holy pads was...
Posted by Keil on 23 December 2011 - 10:18 PM
Round 3 Challenge: Find and take a pic of a black shoelace inside of an empty 2-liter bottle of Coca Cola or Pepsi.
YES! I thought it'd be an impossible one. I'll upload my picture sometime today after I down 2 liters. No way in hell I'd drink that much before I sleep. Btw, I like the creativity.