Indeed I have been playing it....nonstop actually ffs. Its not even like super fun wtf I'm just addicted to it you know what I mean? lol
Cool little things I found out:
- When you shake a tree with fruit in it, the fruit will not disappear. What I do is shake the fruit off the tree so the cool down begins again, but do not pick it up the fruit. This saves a lot of inventory slots, and you can end up building with a rather continuous source of fruit. However, you cannot shake the tree if there are fruit on the ground so you gotta pick it up.
- This might be more known, but you can tell what fish it you are catching before it is caught because of its size, with excception of the "rare" fish.
- Don't bother selling your suer rare items in your market box because that only becomes needed in friendship requests when ur like 17-18, and barely anyone has progressed that far. You should either keep them or quick sell them.
- For those of you who care for aesthetics and like upgrading your camper, I pay out my loans pretty fast and without going bankrupt by paying them 5k at a time whenever I reach 10k bells, though you could do whatever your want, just have a system. Speaking of it you can get an old time remodel of your camper for free, idk how to explain it lol.
- Max friendship level is 7 if they weren't at any amenity openings. To make a specific animals level higher I believe you have to build an amenity that is the same style as them. The animal also has to be in your camp and not sleeping as well.
- They only way I know how to get friendship powder is by giving kudos in ur daily reward, which is a pain the the motherfuckin ass.
My name is Obama, ID: 1294 0650 986 add me!