Woo nice! Thank you everyone
- Viewing Profile: Posts: sharkonda1
sharkonda1Member Since 01 Sep 2017
Offline Last Active Oct 22 2017 06:23 AM
- Group Member
- Active Posts 12
- Profile Views 205
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
sharkonda1 hasn't added any friends yet.
07 Sep 2017 - 10:42
Posts I've Made
06 October 2017 - 02:34 PM
05 October 2017 - 01:29 AM
A few things:
1. Abrosia already has a sound for when you buy things. It's under "item management". It's a check box "sound audible alert when item is bought"
2. There's already an option for neomails, it's under "humanizer" (it just doesn't work right now, but it's in there already)
3. Abrosia already logs RE's for you, they appear in the main window where buys and misses do.
4. Abrosia is an ABer, an auto buyer program, not a TP/Auction program, those are two seperate types of programs. Plus, Neon AP Shop Pricer already has a send to TP function, so it makes more sense to put more TP functions there, as it's already in the program somewhat, instead of having to code for an entirely new function.
5. If you don't want to see Trudy, you can remove it in your neopets user settings. Again, Abrosia is an AB program, not a daily dooer.
I'm not 100% sure whether you're purposely misunderstanding me or not, but I'll clarify.
1.) I know it does and I use it, I'm suggesting the NM/TP event have a sound if it ever makes it to Abrosia.
2.)Yes and as you said yourself it doesn't work, e.g. it's not a feature.
3.)If you are refering to random events, I've been using Abrosia for a month and a half and have never gotten such a log on 10 simultaneously running bots, even though I get Faerie Quests pretty often. Is this a bug for me then?
4.)Abrosia can't "send items to the TP" it can either stock them, leave them in your inventory or deposit them to the sdb.
4+5)I am not asking for a daily doer nor a TP lot creator. I've written Neopets Bots myself and I don't know how exactly Abrosia is madeup (due to the encryption) but I suppose it's either selenium or cookielib+urllib which both enable an incredibly easy "check if this item is on page" option. Which is literally all I want. Check if there's an TP/NM event and log "there's a TP/NM event", I don't know how much clearer I can be.
You are a dev on Abrosia...?
04 October 2017 - 12:49 PM
Hi, have a feature addition ideas and I hope this is the right place to post it. I see this place has been mostly inactive for the last year so if no devs are currently working on this I'm python fluent and willing to do it myself if you provide me with the decrypted files.
The feature idea is:
Check for Neomail (just preform a check whether <td class="eventIcon sf" xalign="left"> exists on the page and doesn't contain "Trudy's Suprise" and write to abrosia window "recieved a new event", this way it's easier to do and tp offers/nm are equally as important and you'd like to react to both in time. A sound effect would be a great addition too.
11 September 2017 - 11:25 AM
Usually a rule on forums xD Nice to hear I can let my inner carriage driver out here. Fuckity fuck?
06 September 2017 - 05:36 AM
I've actually managed to grab 2 while manually restocking on my main. Such happiness.