Quantcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

StrategistElle

OMG OMG OMG!!! They look soooooooooo cute! i mean OMG!
BFFL XD
Jun 18 2011 05:10 PM
Photo

ElleStrategist

pink dresses are now on.
*screams*
BFFL!
Jun 18 2011 05:09 PM
Photo

StrategistElle

haha well how can i stay away from someone so sweet :)
Jun 18 2011 05:08 PM
Photo
Photo

EllePuppetmaster

Well then she was never worth it in the first place.
And he's an asshole.
Jun 04 2011 04:18 AM
Photo

PuppetmasterElle

Well, I can kinda understand why. They're still dance partners (Competitive ballroom); they're seeing each other every day, I'm out of state. Apparently he decided that she was actually good enough for him. Jackass.
Jun 04 2011 03:41 AM
Photo

PuppetmasterElle

Well, technically we were never actually officially 'together', but 'ex' is a lot easier than trying to put that to words. She got back together with her ex a couple days ago :-\
Jun 04 2011 03:35 AM
Photo

PuppetmasterElle

Yeah, yeah, I've heard that claim before :P
May 26 2011 08:22 AM
Photo

PuppetmasterElle

I actually say the same thing about myself; a lot of people do. Last time I went to a wedding, I told my date that I was surprised that I didn't burst into flames. All in all, most of us are good on the inside. Even just through this conversation with you, I can tell you're a good person, whether or not you'd like to admit it :)
May 24 2011 10:59 PM
Photo

Elle

its cold. i feel that justifies me going to bed at 5pm.
May 24 2011 10:58 PM
Photo

EllePuppetmaster

well, for your sake i sincerely hope they do :)
and trust me, looks can be deceiving. i really am a horrible, horrible person XD
May 24 2011 10:57 PM
Photo

PuppetmasterElle

Well, if things don't work out, I'm sure I'll bounce back; I always do. I'd just prefer that they did :P And you certainly don't seem like a bitch :)
May 24 2011 10:55 PM
Photo

PuppetmasterElle

Sorry, it was supposed to go "possibly not until next june"
I'm terrified that that's all it will be. Absolutely mortified. But in the end, it can't happen after this summer, so I've got to hope it will work out sometime after that.
May 24 2011 10:48 PM
Photo

PuppetmasterElle

Not quite my girlfriend, actually. I mean, I love her, and she loves me, but we're not really in a situation where a relationship could work out. So I guess, as it sits, we're just going to have fun through the summer, maybe into early fall, but a relationship can't happen under my current living arrangements. That means we can't officially date until at least January, possib...
May 24 2011 10:41 PM
Photo

PuppetmasterElle

Yes, my ex girlfriend is a woman (either that, or she's *really* good at hiding her penis)
May 24 2011 10:28 PM