Quantcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

MusicianRainie

It's possible to "unlock" yourself, but I tried the other day for an hour to no avail. The method only works for some people. :x Hopefully TNT is actually looking into this problem instead of working on pointless new paint brush colours and advertisements. =.=
Haha, Habitarium gets tedious after a while, I agree. It's just repetition. :C
Jan 10 2012 04:04 PM
Photo

RainieMusician

x3 Kind of I guess~~
&You can't get like.. unlocked? o:
&&Ah, I barely close my laptop actually tbh X3~ I lack the effort to try to get to level 50 though ;~~;
Jan 09 2012 12:31 PM
Photo

MusicianRainie

You lucky duck then! x3 Do you get free drinks and stuff at the Cafe as well? :P
I got gem-locked out, meaning I refreshed on a page with too many gems. D: Habitarium really kills your computer though; for maximum efficiency I had to leave it on 24/7. ._.
Jan 08 2012 07:39 PM
Photo

RainieMusician

cX I work part-time at a cafe right next to a CVS that sells NC Cards, so it's not that hard for me to come across them
&Aha, I get super duper easily distracted so that's why I missed them sometimes also X3~~
&&How/why did you get locked out of it? o: (I gave up after around level 8 cX)
Jan 08 2012 06:52 PM
Photo

RainieMusician

cX I work part-time at a cafe right next to a CVS that sells NC Cards, so it's not that hard for me to come across them
&Aha, I get super duper easily distracted so that's why I missed them sometimes also X3~~
&&How/why did you get locked out of it? o: (I gave up after around level 8 cX)
Jan 08 2012 06:52 PM
Photo

MusicianRainie

NC is so hard to come by for me. x3 I also auction snipe occasionally, although I kind of fail at it but sometimes I manage to snatch up a good profit. c:
Habitarium was an AMAZING source of NP for me. Until I got locked out. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :K
Jan 08 2012 06:45 PM
Photo

RainieMusician

xD Yeah~~ It was supposed to expire already over 2 days ago
&I auction snipe (when I feel like it) and sometimes sell NC Cards cX
&&Yeah, I'm not sure how people would make NPs aside from RSing :/ (&auction sniping like I do I suppose x3)
I hear Habitarium is moderately good once you reach level 50 though o: ~
Jan 08 2012 04:38 PM
Photo

MusicianRainie

Teehee, delayed much? x3 That's a good thing though. o: WHOA, you rich kid; how'd you get so much? o_o Of course I've been using proxies on my shell, aha. My main is really precious to me and I wouldn't want to lose it. ;~; Which is why I'm /slowly/ cutting off my cheating and resuming my legitimate playing. Earning NP is a loottt slower though.
Jan 08 2012 04:34 PM
Photo

RainieMusician

/No~~ my advanced membership finally expired (2 days late X3) cX !/
&Ah, I actually don't bother transferring NPs to my main aha xD~ /my main already has 60mil without my ABing money spread throughout my AB accounts cx/
You've been using proxy(/ies) on your AB shell though right~ ? o:
Jan 08 2012 04:27 PM
Photo

MusicianRainie

I only have one AB shell & the rest of my accounts are all legit. I'm still too scared to transfer my NP over to my main though; how do you do it? :/
Jan 08 2012 02:51 PM
Photo

RainieMusician

o: Oh wow~~ nice !
I generally use Abrosia a lot /throughout a few accounts/ x)
Jan 08 2012 01:11 PM
Photo

MusicianRainie

I won a 3-month subscription from the Advanced Membership Subscription Competition back in... November, I think? All thanks to Soul. <3
Mine's about to expire soon though, and I haven't used my ABer in a while. :P
Jan 08 2012 01:09 PM
Photo

RainieMusician

Well, it's pretty good since I've made a whole more than 2.5mil in the month I've had Advanced membership cX~~
Did you buy yours yourself or with NPs? o:
&Lol yeah cX~ My hands are always extremely red and aching afterwards and my legs are all wobbly xD.. it's fun though c8
Jan 08 2012 06:25 AM
Photo

MusicianRainie

2.5 mill for one month?
That's expensive... but I understand why. :x
I've only been rock climbing 4-ish times, but I'm in love with it. My arms & legs start having seizures after a while though LOL.
Jan 07 2012 04:06 PM
Photo

RainieMusician

Around 2.5mil cx
&Aha, rock climbing is awesome ne~? c:
Jan 07 2012 01:03 PM