Quantcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

PamplemousseAdam

Oh neato. c: It's a nice picture but the santa hat definitely adds to it. xD I wish I had one lol.
Mar 15 2012 05:34 PM
Photo

AdamPamplemousse

Haha yeah I could see that. I was down on the beach at Lake Michigan taking emo pictures. Then someone sent me the santa hat version so now I'm using that ^.^
Mar 15 2012 05:32 PM
Photo

PamplemousseAdam

All this time...I've only seen your profile pic in a small view on the status sidebar thing. I thought it was a rock with a santa hat until just now. xD
Mar 15 2012 05:19 PM
Photo

Pamplemousse

Pretty annoyed tonight... .. and feeling very uninspired and art-block'd at the moment. ... ..... guess it's time to break out the musicals and sing terribly/dance around in undies. xD I'm so productive.
Mar 15 2012 05:02 PM
  • Pamplemousse's Photo
    Pamplemousse
    well that's fun, getting to work with color eventually. <3 ...hmm...I don't know any particularly...interesting drawing styles that are actually named and used by multiple artists xD closest i've gotten to art classes is like, Fine Arts class which is just history lol.
    Mar 15 2012 05:30 PM
  • Awake's Photo
    Awake
    Heh I generally take the art classes as my one lazy class a semester xD also our professor is a strong believer in psychedelics and so we usually end up talking about random stuff o-o and he has a habit of drawing out his dreams which is also very amusing if not strange x3
    Mar 15 2012 05:38 PM
  • Pamplemousse's Photo
    Pamplemousse
    Ahh. xD I'm planning on majoring in art (probably web design/posisbly programming, with at least an undergrad in graphic design and some art studies] . But that's really cool o: I never remember enough of my dreams to draw them out...nor have I ever thought to. xD
    Mar 15 2012 05:40 PM
Photo

Pamplemousse

Buffalo chicken pizza <3 Nomnom.
Mar 14 2012 03:26 PM
Photo

Pamplemousse

I should not be allowed online at early AM times because I can't read and it costs me NP, lol. Well, I made someone very happy. Anyone else have any huge derp moments today? xD
Mar 13 2012 06:49 AM
  • Maha's Photo
    Maha
    Good idea ^_^
    Mar 13 2012 07:44 AM
  • Dangocat's Photo
    Dangocat
    I've always been prepared to lose my account knowing there's a chance I might slip up somewhere. But that wouldn't discourage me from cheating. Money lost is nothing compared to time lost. I've lost hundreds of dollars and it doesn't phase me as much as losing something I worked hard for (assuming I didn't work hard for the money)
    Mar 13 2012 08:11 AM
  • Dangocat's Photo
    Dangocat
    Although I did spend a lot of time playing NQII and getting my art gallery trophies :[! So I'd be bummed about that. Then again I already lost an account with 30 AG trophies before so w/e xP
    Mar 13 2012 08:12 AM
Photo

Pamplemousse

Anyone know why I'm not receiving e-mail notifications from PMs anymore? xD They randomly stopped working a few days ago. Is anyone else having this problem too?
Mar 11 2012 07:30 PM
  • ShadowLink64's Photo
    ShadowLink64
    We're still undergoing maintenance. Emails are affected.
    Mar 11 2012 07:40 PM
  • Strategist's Photo
    Strategist
    i think it may be a problem on the server side. Email notification/verifications arent being sent as far as i know.
    Mar 11 2012 07:41 PM
  • Pamplemousse's Photo
    Pamplemousse
    Alright; I figured it had something to do with that but I wanted to make sure that It wasn't because I accidentally blocked or anything. |D Thanks. c:
    Mar 11 2012 07:42 PM
Photo

Pamplemousse

Hey guys; SOTW #31 is up. c: Five days left so there's plenty of time to enter!
Mar 11 2012 10:10 AM
  • Arkidas's Photo
    Arkidas
    sounds good
    Mar 11 2012 10:19 AM
Photo

Pamplemousse

I hate group projects. I wish they'd just let me do everything. |: I care absolutely zero that I'm handing someone else an "A", I just want this to look nice so I don't have my name on some buttugly timeline.
Mar 07 2012 08:04 AM
  • Pamplemousse's Photo
    Pamplemousse
    Oh god I just heard someone choose Comic Sans as their base font. Why, WHY would you do that. D| God this is all a train wreck.
    Mar 07 2012 08:19 AM
  • themaskedmongoose's Photo
    themaskedmongoose
    LOL comic sans. And my last group presentation was one where everyone got the same mark and I was panicking like hell when our group turned out to be competent after all and we all got a 90 ^^ but then again this is in university.
    Mar 07 2012 08:46 AM
Photo

Pamplemousse

Neo anddd codex down again. :C God this sucks
Mar 02 2012 12:28 PM
  • Kass's Photo
    Kass
    why is everything so laggy? D:
    Mar 02 2012 04:21 PM
  • Kass's Photo
    Kass
    Mar 02 2012 04:22 PM
  • Kass's Photo
    Kass
    Mar 02 2012 04:22 PM
Photo

Pamplemousse

....What's with codex, neopets, and neocolours having problems? This is so weird. xD
Feb 28 2012 09:47 PM
  • Spirited's Photo
    Spirited
    Is neopets still broken? I thought I slept long enough. xD
    Feb 28 2012 10:16 PM
Photo

Pamplemousse

....What's with codex, neopets, and neocolours having problems? This is so weird. xD
Photo

Pamplemousse

Photo

Pamplemousse

Just learned about how the invention of cooking ultimately lead to humans forming monogomous relationships. Thank you, telecommunications class, for giving me time to look up actually substancial inventions because of this...ridiculous timeline project. Rest of the class, continue to look up oh-so important events like the invention of bubble wrap.
Feb 28 2012 08:03 AM
  • Pamplemousse's Photo
    Pamplemousse
    ....If I hear one more person talk about the invention as the iphone as one of the TEN important inventions of the world, I’m going to scream at them. Oh my god xD
    Feb 28 2012 08:15 AM
  • Sweeney's Photo
    Sweeney
    What are your ten, then?
    Feb 28 2012 08:42 AM
  • Pamplemousse's Photo
    Pamplemousse
    I used the invention of written language, the printing press, cooking, creative writing (with the first non-historical novel), tools... and then my teacher told us we'd be working in groups in the later weeks for a huge timeline (joy) so I tried to choose more events that I know no-one would have probably thought of, and continued with antibiotics, anesthesia, eyeglasses, plumbing, and birth control pills(which was a last-ditch effort to find something before the bell rang.) xD Otherwise ...
    Feb 28 2012 02:30 PM
Photo

Pamplemousse

.........Oh codex... Maybe you should have gone down for a little longer, I've lurked around doing nothing since you popped back up and I have tons of work to do. D|
Feb 27 2012 04:39 PM
  • L33T's Photo
    L33T
    LOL good luck :p
    Feb 27 2012 04:42 PM