Quantcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

peepole

Yes! and we are back to AB wooooooot! Thank you programmers of neocodex or whoever was responsible of fixing it
Mar 04 2012 04:06 AM
Photo

peepole

Why do i keep getting an error when i open the program manager? i want to ab and make use of this free advance membership
Feb 29 2012 09:10 PM
  • Strategist's Photo
    Strategist
    for the 1000th time, because Neocodex is having issues, which is why the program manager wont work properly. Its advisable not to do too much with it anyway until the staff manage to fix the issues.
    Feb 29 2012 09:30 PM
  • coeurdelion's Photo
    coeurdelion
    that "Free Advanced for Everyone!" topic is tempting everyone though.. i wish they close that announcement topic before its sure that everything is working safely, otherwise greed will bring lots of frozen accounts.
    Mar 01 2012 03:59 AM
Photo

peepole

Why do i keep getting an error when i open the program manager? i want to ab and make use of this free advance membership
Feb 29 2012 09:10 PM
Photo

peepole

Feb 29 2012 09:08 PM
Photo

peepole

Photo

peepole

Photo

peepole

Photo

peepole

shops, why you no restock?!
Feb 29 2012 12:10 AM