Quantcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

PuzzleWarrior

The first time I land on a good place on the The Wheel of Excitement and I get a Green Uni Morphing Potion
Aug 16 2012 10:04 AM
  • PuzzleWarrior's Photo
    PuzzleWarrior
    No usually I get zap by lighting
    Aug 16 2012 10:16 AM
  • Mishelle's Photo
    Mishelle
    I usually get flamed by the lava ghoul or that fucking question mark.
    Aug 16 2012 10:18 AM
  • I lost a dang Cloud paint brush in the tar yesterday, I know that was a different wheel, but I'm still kicking myself.
    Aug 16 2012 02:13 PM
Photo

PuzzleWarrior

I learn something today, don't be sober while watching The Room
Aug 08 2012 06:33 PM
  • PuzzleWarrior's Photo
    PuzzleWarrior
    A terrible terrible movie about a man,a man name Johnny played by Tommy Wiseau, who also wrote, directed and executive-produced, the movie.
    Aug 08 2012 06:46 PM
  • sprockets's Photo
    sprockets
    What compelled you to watch it? I hardly ever listen to the critics but IMDB gave it 3.3 stars, absolutely pitiful =/
    Aug 08 2012 06:49 PM
  • PuzzleWarrior's Photo
    PuzzleWarrior
    My child there is something call curiosity sometime it can be a bad thing, plus it has a cult following for some reason.
    Aug 10 2012 06:37 PM
Photo

PuzzleWarrior

Why is it in Grimn the girfriend is not dead yet?
Aug 06 2012 01:03 PM
  • PuzzleWarrior's Photo
    PuzzleWarrior
    All I know is that when is open her eyes it was like pitch black. The series is getting really good but she were so much red, I keep think she going to kick the bucket in each new episode. Wait min you can READ the script for season 2? I didn't know that. Like how wouldn't that give away the surprise or is more like a summery for what going to happen?
    Aug 06 2012 01:23 PM
  • Yung's Photo
    Yung
    It was a non-spoiler summary of the script for season 2, it didn't give anything away besides the fact that she plays some huge roles as a catalyst for something that is going to make Nick choose between being a Grim or being with her.

I can't find it now but it's on the internet... somewhere.
    Aug 06 2012 02:28 PM
  • PuzzleWarrior's Photo
    PuzzleWarrior
    I just made a topic about the show on the forums.I hope there are more fans of the show here and that they will share their theories about her and the show about there. thank you for answering me.
    Aug 06 2012 02:33 PM
Photo

PuzzleWarrior

oops accidently put my gender as male lol
Aug 02 2012 08:28 PM
  • Scot's Photo
    Scot
    I did that once
    Aug 02 2012 08:28 PM