Quantcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

Eggie

If you're gonna hang out with me, don't fucking sit on your phone and text other people the whole time. Fucking hell.
Sep 12 2015 07:20 AM
  • RedLoveBlackHeart's Photo
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    @Athayde for some reason your profile picture makes you seem like a social butterfly so I thought you would own one. They're a waste of money to be honest. I hear most the people that own them get overcharged for going over their data. They nickle and dime you to death kinda like the cable companies here.
    Sep 13 2015 09:12 PM
  • Katya's Photo
    Katya
    @RedLoveBlackHeart I don't have one because I don't need it e.e
    Sep 14 2015 09:11 AM
  • RedLoveBlackHeart's Photo
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    @Athayde Well that's good because most people think they need them and they really don't. The only way I could see someone owning a cellphone is if they run their own company or work a high demanding job.
    Sep 14 2015 08:51 PM
Photo

Eggie

Remember when TNT actually cared about pet days? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Sep 09 2015 07:12 AM
  • Keil's Photo
    Keil
    Remember when those said pet days had an avatar released, even if it was just a clickable and everyone was happy about it? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    Sep 09 2015 08:15 AM
Photo

Eggie

Job hunting never fails to depress me.
Sep 07 2015 09:43 AM
  • Shane's Photo
  • Susie's Photo
    Susie
    I loathe job hunting! And no matter what the job is, they always want a different type of experience than I seem to have..
    Sep 07 2015 02:32 PM
  • Eggie's Photo
    Eggie
    @Megazord Lmao, that's amazing. I think my grandma's used that one on me a couple times. She's stuck in the 50s though, I think she's still in awe at the fact that TVs broadcast in colour now.

UGH I know. I also can't stand the people that get jobs left and right seemingly without any issues. It's one of the reasons why I don't go on FB much anymore, I just get frustrated and jealous. :P
    Sep 08 2015 03:22 PM
Photo

Eggie

The Canadian federal election this year reminds me a lot of that South Park episode where they vote between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Kinda considering just voting Green and calling it a day.
Sep 04 2015 08:48 AM
Photo

Eggie

I have the intense urge to bake something right now but I have nobody to give it to :(
Sep 03 2015 06:13 AM
Photo

Eggie

I just received one of those Nigerian 401 scams on a letter in the mail. They've resorted to sending hard copies of this shit now?
Aug 28 2015 11:58 AM
  • Swar's Photo
    Swar
    Wait, scam?!?!?! That's why he never answered me?!
    Aug 28 2015 12:01 PM
Photo

Eggie

Finding expensive crap in your SDB that you forgot you had is the best feeling.
Aug 22 2015 06:41 AM
  • I love that. I found expensive avvie items before
    Aug 22 2015 08:39 AM
Photo

Eggie

I walked out on my family yesterday and almost didn't come back. I couldn't cope and just wanted to vanish.
Aug 19 2015 07:37 AM
  • Romy's Photo
    Romy
    If you ever need someone to talk to,feel free to PM me.
    Aug 19 2015 07:53 AM
  • Swar's Photo
    Swar
    Sorry, I posted on the wrong status update.
    But still, if you ever need to get something off your chest, I'm a great listener :)
    Aug 19 2015 08:23 AM
  • Eggie's Photo
    Eggie
    Thanks so much you guys <3 It scared the shit out of me because I've never had those urges before.
    Aug 19 2015 09:29 AM
Photo

Eggie

So today I learned honey dill sauce on french fries and chicken fingers is just a Manitoba thing. What.
Aug 14 2015 10:46 AM
  • Guppie's Photo
    Guppie
    I've done that, but I got weird looks for it.
    Aug 14 2015 02:30 PM
Photo

Eggie

Trader Joe's needs to open up shop in Canada. Like, right now.
Jul 29 2015 05:29 AM
  • Padme's Photo
    Padme
    I though Van had them?
    Jul 29 2015 09:23 AM
  • Eggie's Photo
    Eggie
    Yeah, Pirate Joe's I think it's called? Too far for me though, it takes me less time to drive to the States than it does to Van.
    Jul 29 2015 12:52 PM
  • sprockets's Photo
    sprockets
    Yes please, although I'm only 1.5 hours away from the closest one in the States (buffalo)
    Jul 29 2015 01:59 PM
Photo

Eggie

Is diet grape Crush usually hard to find in the States? I hope not.
Jul 23 2015 08:46 AM
  • Rocket's Photo
    Rocket
    I've heard of crush but I don't think it's all that popular. I dont drink it so it's not like I actively look for it either.
    Jul 23 2015 08:59 AM
  • Gnome's Photo
    Gnome
    Depends where. Usually just strawberry here because its the best. Try faygo and become a juggalo in the process.
    Jul 23 2015 10:20 AM
  • Keil's Photo
    Keil
    I've seen Grape crush sold in Stop and Shop/Shoprite/a&P in several parts of New York, but I've never seen diet versions of that soft drink.
    Jul 23 2015 10:25 AM
Photo

Eggie

So I'm getting back into Subeta. 14,000 wearables later, I'm starting to realize how impossible it is to keep up with them. :/
Jul 22 2015 07:37 AM
Photo

Eggie

Dog is blowing her winter coat and her hair is EVERYWHERE. Getting kinda tired of brushing her and then vacuuming to come back 10 minutes later with tufts of new hair stuck to the rug.
Jul 17 2015 06:22 AM
  • Tsubaki's Photo
    Tsubaki
    Ugh. I have a German Shep and a Husky mix. I FEEL YOUR PAIN.
    Jul 17 2015 07:19 AM
  • Eggie's Photo
    Eggie
    Yeah, my dog's a Husky too. Huskies during the summer manage to redefine the word "shedding".
    Jul 17 2015 08:47 AM
  • FelisNoctua's Photo
    FelisNoctua
    Furminator: it collects the hair while you brush.
    Jul 17 2015 09:48 AM
Photo

Eggie

So it's going to be incredibly hard for me to not end up eating nothing but lettuce and mustard when I go down to the States later this month like I did last year. I'm leaving in just a couple weeks and don't have anything planned out yet and I'm freaking out tbh. I fucking hate restaurants.
Jul 04 2015 10:29 AM
Photo

Eggie

So I have to go to my doctor every 2 weeks to get 10 vitamin B12 shots because I just found out I'm severely deficient. :/ How fun.
Jun 19 2015 11:39 AM
  • Eggie's Photo
    Eggie
    I know! I was terrified I was still hypothyroid, but it turns out my thyroid has returned to normal like my doctor speculated it would. Thank god.

I'm not vegan, but I am completely dairy-free and I don't eat red meat. I suppose that may have contributed...

He told me the dosage but I completely forgot :P It's pretty potent.

I've been having moments of extreme fatigue and weakness these past few months which prompted me to go...I hope only this is the cause of it and I really hope it gets better from here. Thanks guys <3
    Jun 19 2015 01:03 PM
  • NapisaurusRex's Photo
    NapisaurusRex
    I'm just being nosy. Red meat is the best source of B12, so I'm sure it did.
    Jun 19 2015 02:02 PM
  • NapisaurusRex's Photo
    NapisaurusRex
    If you're interested, B12 is made by the intestines, but you can't get it from yourself unless you eat your own shit.
    Jun 19 2015 02:03 PM