Quantcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

RedLoveBlackHeart

That moment when you see an MSPP in the AH for 4mil. Neopians must be looking for a way to make quick NP. I have a feeling a lot of players stopped playing altogether. Some of the auctions I've been seeing lately are pretty interesting. It appears we're at an all time low.
Sep 23 2015 09:43 PM
  • RedLoveBlackHeart's Photo
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    If you don't mind possibly losing an account then go for it. However if you value all your accounts then be safe and buy here.
    Sep 24 2015 09:05 AM
  • I've bought and sold dupes off site, my accounts are still safe.
    Sep 24 2015 09:06 AM
  • Rogue's Photo
    Rogue
    I was reported like crazy for a duped items I was shamelessly selling as duped and TNT never really cared. (It was >2 months ago in a empty shell)
    Sep 24 2015 09:54 AM
Photo

RedLoveBlackHeart

I used to be rich, then I took an arrow in the knee. That moment you realize you lost profit because you didn't double check your RS list. I lost about ~800k on a Pirate Krawk MP. Haggle was set at 98.5%. I almost want to ragequit now. Thank God the SM glitch is still going.
Sep 21 2015 02:23 PM
  • Rickster's Photo
    Rickster
    wait so you bought a pirate krawk for 1.5% of what he was asking? im abit confused.
    Sep 21 2015 09:25 PM
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    @Silvermajra I got a 1.5% discount and the total cost of the PKMP costed me a total of 1.09 mil.
    Sep 21 2015 10:07 PM
  • Rickster's Photo
    Rickster
    wow ok and the list hadnt been updated yet. that sucks sorry that happend to you. there are many things wrong with the database. I ended up buying 35 copies of a book at 5000 something a piece, the profit said it was 15000 each but when i searched shop wiz they were selling for less than 700.
    Sep 21 2015 10:16 PM
Photo

RedLoveBlackHeart

Since I switched to RSing MPs I've been able to sell them more quickly and honestly I didn't know if anyone would want them. I was wrong about all the people RSing in magic. Didn't think there was much of a profit since everyone constantly talks about RSing in stamps. Now the dilemma is I've got a 1-3 day RS ban. D'oh!
Sep 19 2015 09:43 AM
  • Required's Photo
    Required
    Magic is great! Profits are pretty decent, the shop almost never has too many items to stock and there is rarely a junk restock. Much slower than stamps too
    Sep 19 2015 10:34 AM
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    Profits might not be as good as stamps but Neopians still seem to be interested. I agree @Scavi profits aren't great but they're not terrible. The purchasing price is a bit of a killer considering MPs usually start around 30k or more. Stamps are usually around 15k on average starting price.
    Sep 19 2015 01:43 PM
  • Rickster's Photo
    Rickster
    I have had to switch almost exclusively to magic, it just the span of a week it has seemed to change entirely. I was getting stamps left and right, all of a sudden I get nothing. I don't know where the huge influx came from or whether I should lower my already fast times, but I really hope I can start doing stamps again soon.
    Sep 19 2015 04:16 PM
Photo

RedLoveBlackHeart

Stamps that are r90+ seem to only come once in a blue moon so I'm going to RS in magic and try to sell potions instead. There are more r99 potions than there are r99 stamps so hopefully I'll have some success selling potions. If not then I'll probably go back to stamps.
Sep 18 2015 11:32 AM
  • Rocket's Photo
    Rocket
    good luck!
    Sep 18 2015 12:28 PM
  • Torque's Photo
    Torque
    As a daily Stamp RS'er, i support your decison to go to Magic ;)
    Sep 18 2015 12:49 PM
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    LMAO @Torque I was a regular RSer too stamps are cheap to buy but there's very few r90+ stamps. I got a NM today about a potion so we'll see how well this works out. I did say that if it doesn't work well that I would be going. Maybe you're the guy that's always buying the stamps. XP
    Sep 18 2015 01:14 PM
Photo

RedLoveBlackHeart

Should I save my NP? I'm debating whether I should spend what I have or wait and save up and wait for the right time. Hopefully I'll end up saving but I know it's not going to be easy.
Sep 15 2015 11:06 AM
  • Karla's Photo
    Karla
    Saving is always a good thing.
    Sep 15 2015 01:11 PM
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    I agree @Karla the only time it's not good is when it turns one into a hoarder.
    Sep 15 2015 01:34 PM
Photo

RedLoveBlackHeart

I have yet to see the day when I AB a r99 stamp. Closest I've gotten has been r98. Until then I will await that day.
Sep 15 2015 12:33 AM
  • Shane's Photo
    Shane
    Just give it time, also it helps being an Advanced Member. You can set your times to be quicker.

But getting a R98 without advanced is pretty dang good.
    Sep 15 2015 12:37 AM
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    It was either r97 or r98. I want to say I've gotten r98 before but honestly I can't remember. I know for sure that I've gotten r97 which isn't too bad either.

Yeah it's going to take time. I get impatient and just want to hit the jackpot and get my first r99. I've noticed they come about once every 3-4 days and they all get stocked at different times of the day.
    Sep 15 2015 01:13 AM
Photo

RedLoveBlackHeartKatya

Considering you know who Brandon Flowers you must have got the "I've got soul but I'm not a soldier" reference I made a couple days ago?
Sep 11 2015 01:53 PM
Photo

RedLoveBlackHeart

How low can you go? Out of the kindness of my heart I let someone borrow a ZDAP and then they self freeze their account. I've done multiple lends and up until now everything has been good. I try to trust everyone but now I've experienced that some people are shady and will do anything to rip you off.
Sep 09 2015 05:42 PM
  • Katya's Photo
    Katya
    If it was a member from here you should report them.
    Sep 10 2015 07:38 AM
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    @Coops I had a MSPP that was duped. Thought I was going to get frozen. Someone offered me a MSPP for some r90-95 stamps. I didn't know what was going on at the time because I didn't keep up with the glitch that was happening. I accepted the offer. Then I did something insane which was I submitted a score too fast and got iced. I decided I'd quit Neopets once that happened. If Neopets wasn't so addicting it would be so much easier to move on. Although it was a bit depressing losing a MSPP it was duped and I didn't have to spend a fortune for it. I'm sure quite a bit of users have got iced from duped SuAP/MSPPs because I heard people were selling them in the shops like crazy. Not to mention a lot of people were selling SuAPs on at the Auction House. I just started an account at the time it was only about a 5/6 month old account so I didn't have enough money to buy a SuAP at the auctions.
    Sep 11 2015 12:25 PM
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    @Athayde It wasn't a member from here (that I know of). Some scammer on the neoboards. I guess there's a quite a bit of scammers now. It appears they're hiding behind multiple accounts. They'll reply to their own topic and write garbage like "Borrowed MSPP/SuAP/FQD for free let me borrow 'X'" Don't get me wrong there are nice people that would let you borrow for free or very little collateral but I believe ever sine the neocollapse neopians are trying to make a quick NPs. I responded to a different one though. Sent the person a NM and then the next day the NM disappeared because they were frozen.
    Sep 11 2015 12:30 PM
Photo

RedLoveBlackHeart

I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
Sep 08 2015 12:06 AM
  • Katya's Photo
    Katya
    I'm a soldier but got no soul
    Sep 08 2015 05:47 AM
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    I knew there was something rather robotic about you @Athayde
    Sep 08 2015 09:23 AM
Photo

RedLoveBlackHeart

I found someone to help with the programming for AoB for Neopet games. I'm pretty happy. They're pretty nice. All is well. The new codes Hannah and the Kreludor Caves are pretty sweet.
Sep 02 2015 11:54 AM
  • Grimley's Photo
    Grimley
    Ahhhh tyvm, you are an angel. <3
    Sep 02 2015 06:01 PM
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    The game is so much easier now. If you've got any game ideas be sure to pass them on so we can get them out to the community. :)
    Sep 02 2015 06:05 PM
  • Rogue's Photo
    Rogue
    Thank yooou. Im gonna try soon!
    Sep 02 2015 06:42 PM
Photo

RedLoveBlackHeart

Looking for any programmers willing to help with coding for Neopets games. A friend of mine hasn't been active for awhile now. Some AoBs need updated and some ideas can be improved on. Let me know if you're a programmer and interested in helping out. It would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Aug 29 2015 12:19 PM
  • Grimley's Photo
    Grimley
    I'd totally help if that was anywhere remotely near my area of expertise, but it's not. Good luck!
    Aug 29 2015 04:47 PM
    RedLoveBlackHeart
    @Kord Thank you for offering anyways. :)
    Aug 29 2015 06:19 PM