Quantcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

Jozie

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday! I was so excited... bummer dude!
Jan 25 2018 07:06 AM
Photo

Jozie

No Christmas contest this year? :(
Dec 23 2017 10:10 AM
  • GhostMommy's Photo
    GhostMommy
    @Karla How can you not like Christmas. food whiskey. huge bonfire. singing until the sunrise. The ceremonial insults of your sweetie pie. The feats of strength and the airing of grievances. Gallons of hot sweet cider mixed with whiskey or whiskey mixed with cider. Smoked venison and hominy. What about the season is there not to like? Not to mention the breaking of the ice and new year's swim in the cold cold water.
    Dec 30 2017 02:48 PM
  • Karla's Photo
    Karla
    @MissToad Being forced to make a Christmas list and not getting anything from it, being forced to get Christmas gifts for people who I don't like, the overabundance of Christmas songs on the radio and Christmas specials on TV, and being told to be festive and merry even though I just want to be left the hell alone.
    Dec 30 2017 03:01 PM
  • GhostMommy's Photo
    GhostMommy
    @Karla Not about the gifts you get, but about the ones you give. The last part; you have a perfect right to tell anyone to "fuck off" if they tell you to be festive and merry. They are your emotions. No one has a right to tell you how to feel. Part of the reason for Christmas is to try to convince us that there is some hope and fun during the dark days of winter. When death and cold is coming. Its all a big act to try to get us out of depression. Some of us fake it until we forget we are faking. That works sometimes. So eat drink and be merry, tomorrow we're going to cut the ice, strip down to our wedding night clothes and take a swim until our toes stop tingling. Fun shit.
    Dec 30 2017 03:13 PM
Photo

Jozie

Has anyone figured out the plot yet? I am using JN to no avail... I don't think I am understanding their instructions.
Nov 17 2017 09:08 PM
Photo

Jozie

With a new class added to my school schedule, school just got that more intense. So much reading to do! Geez!
Oct 26 2017 11:42 AM
Photo

Jozie

Who's excited for the solar eclipse tomorrow?
Aug 20 2017 12:18 PM
  • Jozie's Photo
    Jozie
    Oh man! I am hoping I can get some good pictures in! I bought glasses for my phone lol! And I am in the path of totality which makes me happy! Our city is basically shutting down for it lol. Obviously except the necessary personal
    Aug 20 2017 02:46 PM
  • Muirex's Photo
    Muirex
    Didn't get the glasses in time so I'll probably end up watching whatever NASA's gonna be streaming :'D
    Aug 20 2017 09:37 PM
  • Jozie's Photo
    Jozie
    We have 4 glasses. Ryan got some from his boss and I got some from my school. So, we can use them to take pics of the eclipse. If you lived closer, I would share them with you!
    Aug 21 2017 07:36 AM
Photo

Jozie

Ugh I have to go see my dad today and I am super nervous about it and I don't know why.
Aug 06 2017 07:54 AM
  • Keil's Photo
    Keil
    You will be judged and you will feel uncomfortable. Enjoy your trip :)
    Aug 06 2017 02:34 PM
  • Karla's Photo
    Karla
    Good luck!
    Aug 06 2017 06:33 PM
  • Jozie's Photo
    Jozie
    Actually wasn't bad at all. I was worried about his opinions and feeling about us losing Kyra because he hasn't expressed them
    Aug 07 2017 06:42 AM
Photo

Jozie

Byes for now Neocodex. I will be heading on the road soon so won't be active for the rest of today until I get to my destination! Wish me luck!
Jul 31 2017 06:09 AM
Photo

Jozie

All packed now! Yay! Now time to relax!
Jul 30 2017 01:16 PM
Photo

Jozie

Leaving for Ohio tomorrow! So excited. Still have to pack, clean the car out, and put the baby shower gifts in for my best friend! She is gonna be set!!!!!
Jul 30 2017 11:04 AM
Photo

Jozie

So... serious question. If I am pregnant again, would anyone want to come along the journey again like I did with Kyra Jade? We will find out anytime around August 11th to the 14th.
Jul 29 2017 11:11 AM
  • Jozie's Photo
    Jozie
    Hey this one won't change until I get a rank change lmao! Or it may stay the same! Who knows. But one name change per rank promotion is my deal!
    Jul 29 2017 04:03 PM
  • Karla's Photo
    Karla
    Absolutely! :)
    Jul 29 2017 04:13 PM
  • Grimley's Photo
    Grimley
    Yes please, and I am so happy for you! <3
    Jul 29 2017 08:06 PM
Photo

Jozie

Makin cinnamon rolls with chopped crispy bacon on top for my man! Mmmmmmm!
Jul 29 2017 07:37 AM
  • Adam's Photo
    Adam
    This sounds so good. I want cinnabon so bad right now T_T
    Jul 29 2017 08:32 AM
  • Jozie's Photo
    Jozie
    He loves when I make these for him! I am spoiling him rotten this weekend because I am leaving for Ohio Tuesday so he will be without me for up to 3 weeks. Maybe a little longer. I can stay in Ohio until August 26th. Then I have to be back for my last semester of classes!
    Jul 29 2017 08:43 AM
Photo

Jozie

Makin cinnamon rolls with bacon bits on top for my man! Mmmmmmm!
Jul 29 2017 07:36 AM
Photo

Jozie

Thank you AB for getting my chocolate avatar!!!! First time ever getting it!
Jul 28 2017 06:25 PM
Photo

Jozie

Is it normal to not have sniped anything with the AB fr an hour and a half running?
Jul 23 2017 07:34 PM
  • Jozie's Photo
    Jozie
    Nope, I am not. That's too much work and I have no idea what I would put on the list. I am just getting my hands dirty with the AB for now. I don't really care if I make a profit right away or not. Mainly wanting that chocolate avvie! I probably will make a list of that tho... And yes, I did specify that shop in the Aber! :)
    Jul 23 2017 08:16 PM
  • Grimley's Photo
    Grimley
    There is a thread somewhere here with some lists, and if you use the Chocolate SHop list there, you're gonna have the avvie like fast.
    Jul 23 2017 08:19 PM
  • Jozie's Photo
    Jozie
    Sweet. About to go to bed soon, so I will search for it in the morning or whenever I wake up!
    Jul 23 2017 08:29 PM
Photo

Jozie

Downloaded Abrosia and am running it for the first time tonight... should be interesting. *nervous* lol. I followed the guides though so I should be good!
Jul 23 2017 05:27 PM