Quantcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

Shannonpancakeface

Haha, I have no clue when me and Cthulhu started getting compared, but it's hilarious.
Jan 27 2015 10:02 AM
  • pancakeface's Photo
    pancakeface
    That's because Cohlthulu transcends time. I quite like where it's heading, but I'm excited about it catching on.
    Jan 28 2015 07:47 AM
Photo

pancakeface

I should just sell smoothies for a living. I can always eat my own inventory. Try equal parts pawpaw, banana and soy milk.
Jan 27 2015 07:54 AM
  • Waser Lave's Photo
    Waser Lave
    Smoothies aren't good for your blood sugar though.
    Jan 27 2015 08:00 AM
  • NapisaurusRex's Photo
    NapisaurusRex
    Depends on what you put in them.
    Jan 27 2015 08:28 AM
  • pancakeface's Photo
    pancakeface
    O_O Even without ice-cream?
    Jan 27 2015 08:45 AM
Photo
Photo

Shannonpancakeface

Yeah but it was too Star Wars-y and I haven't seen those movies in years so I'd feel like a poser wearing it. :P
Jan 11 2015 09:05 PM
  • pancakeface's Photo
    pancakeface
    Valid point. I've never seen the movies in years either, but I do love a good reference
    Jan 13 2015 01:53 AM
Photo

pancakefaceChappy

People with signatures like yours are what I'm referring to with my signature. :)
Jan 11 2015 02:17 AM
Photo

Shannonpancakeface

No problem! Always happy to see new members. So glad you're doing the scavenger hunt - it really helps you get to know the site better. I actually already ordered the grey shirt, but if I get another gift card I'll definitely get the navy one, too! :)
Jan 10 2015 08:42 AM
  • pancakeface's Photo
    pancakeface
    I have to say I liked the charcoal color more anyway :p. But I liked the image of the navy. Thanks! I applied for it already.
    Jan 11 2015 08:20 PM
Photo

pancakefaceShannon

Surprise comment! Thanks for being so welcoming. I've got a couple of hours to kill so I decided to finish off the scavenger hunt. I think you should go for the navy shirt. I like that it can also be read with a Star Wars twist :)
Jan 10 2015 08:31 AM