• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#76 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:33 AM

It's tough finding 75 games I am familiar with so I don't have to waste time reading the rules

n_n

#77 Powerrrr

Powerrrr
  • 955 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:49 AM

It's tough finding 75 games I am familiar with so I don't have to waste time reading the rules

n_n

All I did is to just get a point and send it.

Since like 'World Class Gamer' is glitching.

Edited by Powerrrr, 29 November 2010 - 01:53 AM.

#78 Maduce

Maduce
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:14 AM

Yeah i try piecing things together to get those random challenge scores required, but i only managed to do it myself on day 3, other than i have had to use cheat sheets haha.

Absolutely though, for my 75 i just tabbed a qualifying game, got a few points and sent it.

#79 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:49 AM

Is there a glitch or something? Can't seem to clear this Posted Image

#80 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:57 AM

That's what I did :D
It didn't take that long.

I finally got all the tasks done. Meerca Chase and the Stowaway Sting ones took me a while to finish.

#81 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:06 AM

I think this is one of the easiest GMC's yet o.O
Can't complain about an easy-to-get trophy though, for sure.

#82 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:34 AM

none of the games required SS'ing for me = too easy xD I got all the achievements in this one, no glitches for moi

#83 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:48 AM

I think this is one of the easiest GMC's yet o.O
Can't complain about an easy-to-get trophy though, for sure.

Not to mention it's only 7 days Posted Image

#84 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:57 AM

Not to mention it's only 7 days Posted Image

do you think we'll get the 45million sent scores? :o

#85 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:59 AM

do you think we'll get the 45million sent scores? :o

Hopefully. There's still a few hours until there's an news update due.

#86 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:02 AM

Hopefully. There's still a few hours until there's an news update due.

well seeing as I'm only playing what is necessary and nothing else:

OTHER PEOPLE BETTER SEND MORE SCORES!

#87 Avian

Avian
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:24 AM

Thanks again Scot for keeping everything updated. Pretty easy overall. The worst one for me was actually playing 75 different games (Followed by Flycatcher, not for difficulty, but because I hate space invader style games). Sure I just got a few points and purposely ended the games until I got 75, but it was still tedious. I did get a trophy in a game I had never played before and found a few I could easily get the trophy in at the beginning of the month, so I guess that's good.

#88 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:28 AM

Thanks again Scot for keeping everything updated. Pretty easy overall. The worst one for me was actually playing 75 different games (Followed by Flycatcher, not for difficulty, but because I hate space invader style games). Sure I just got a few points and purposely ended the games until I got 75, but it was still tedious. I did get a trophy in a game I had never played before and found a few I could easily get the trophy in at the beginning of the month, so I guess that's good.

I didn't find 75 that bad. I always played the required games first and luckily most of the games I played to get the extra qualified games didn't overlap with the ones i Had to play to get the other achievmeents.

Aka everyday I only had to play 3-10 games to get to the next level since i kept up everyday.

#89 Avian

Avian
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:39 AM

I kept up daily, too. I just found clicking games and playing without a goal other than "send any score" incredibly boring.

#90 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:47 AM

I just went down the list of qualifying games one by one. There's still loads I haven't sent scores for.

Is there a limit on how many scores you can send a day for GMC? Because I played at least 20 games that I hadn't checked off the qualifying games list and sent scores for. However, they're still unchecked (not completed) on the list.

I thought the Gold Mauket was good as a prize :)

+rep for Scot, thanks.

Edited by Swarley, 29 November 2010 - 09:52 AM.

#91 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:56 AM

I just went down the list of qualifying games one by one. There's still loads I haven't sent scores for.

Is there a limit on how many scores you can send a day for GMC? Because I played at least 20 games that I hadn't checked off the qualifying games list and sent scores for. However, they're still unchecked (not completed) on the list.

I thought the Gold Mauket was good as a prize :)

+rep for Scot, thanks.

I think you can only send the limit for the day; aka 5 on day 1, 10 on day 2, 20 on day 3 (or w/e the numbers were). SO sending 75 scores all on day 1 wouldn't work :o

Gold mauket was good prize, it's just that Maukets were about 300k and now they're going to deflate :/

#92 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:01 AM

I think you can only send the limit for the day; aka 5 on day 1, 10 on day 2, 20 on day 3 (or w/e the numbers were). SO sending 75 scores all on day 1 wouldn't work :o

Gold mauket was good prize, it's just that Maukets were about 300k and now they're going to deflate :/

They already have. They're on TP for around 115k. They'll be on SW shortly, if not already. :/

#93 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:07 AM

+rep for Scot, thanks.

This. I have about half the list done so far, but it's still a long way to go.

#94 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:29 PM

Mines glitched - only one achievement left as well :S

#95 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:04 PM

Mines glitched - only one achievement left as well :S

They awarded it to me, but I haven't collected any of my prizes yet. I went to go do that and they took it away from me. Assholes.

#96 Sockoo

Sockoo
  • 506 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:24 PM

I got all ^^ legitly. D.O.M was the hardest, but the others were easy

#97 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:23 PM

45 Million game plays has been reached

Congratulations! You have completed the Community Challenge.

Posted Image
Neopets Tabard

The following item has been added to your Inventory.

#98 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:37 PM

Whoooo, finished! =D

#99 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:59 PM

http://www.neopets.c...topic=144535710

Heya, GMCers.

We know some of you have been unable to complete today's Random Challenge, 'World Class Gamer'. We've been looking into it, but there's not much time left since GMC ends tonight and we don't want anyone to miss out because of a glitch. So, to be safe...

- The event now only requires 34 challenges be completed, rather than 35, to earn the top trophy. Being unable to complete that challenge won't affect your trophy.

- Anyone who completed the challenge but couldn't collect the prize because of the glitch will hopefully be able to collect the prize some time tomorrow. We have a separate set of data that will likely confirm whether or not you did the necessary steps, so we'll go through it and mark the challenge complete for you manually. Then you can collect the prize as normal. To be clear, you must send score on 10 qualifying games from 10 different lands TODAY to be eligible. All 10 games must be played on the same day. If you haven't done this yet, you still have time to earn the prize. The challenge won't be marked as completed in your list because of the glitch, so double-check your games!

- Anyone who did complete the challenge glitch-free keeps the prize, of course!

That's it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

- The Neopets GMC Glitch Response Team Alpha X

#100 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:07 PM

I'm only on day 5 right now, and I'm still sending scores and receiving prizes. When is the deadline?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users