Photo

Hmm,How do you get neopoints from someone without being caught by TNT

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 CookieMegan

CookieMegan
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:30 PM

For once,my friend was qutting and she gave me 14million and a FQD. And I was accused of buying/selling neopoints on there and lost all three of my accounts. And they also said both parties involved would be frozen,but her accounts are still there (imagine that) so how do you get away with buying points.

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:31 PM

By not transferring 14 million in pure?

#3 CookieMegan

CookieMegan
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:33 PM

Well,I asked the help chat if it was okay to get a large amount of neopoints from a friend who is leaving and they told me it was. But haha,guess that was a big no no

So,what would be a good amount to move without being accused.

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

Well,I asked the help chat if it was okay to get a large amount of neopoints from a friend who is leaving and they told me it was. But haha,guess that was a big no no

So,what would be a good amount to move without being accused.

None.
Do it in items.

#5 Crayon

Crayon
  • 913 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

You do it slowly. Convert them to ETS items such as a baby paint brush. And send maybe two over every day

#6 CookieMegan

CookieMegan
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:36 PM

Ohhh,I see. Yeah I was just wondering though.

They kept feeding me the same BS ticket response so I threatened to call the BBB and they finally asked me questions...But yeah,I'm still frozen so it got me no where but oh well.

You do it slowly. Convert them to ETS items such as a baby paint brush. And send maybe two over every day
Yeah,see I didn't know that. I figured I could just get it all in one day and be okay....Well...Now I know I guess...Lesson learned.

#7 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:52 PM

Do it through the TP and not shops. Shops = bad.

#8 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:53 PM

Probably any transferring of large quantities of np = bad, although it's probably harder to detect if done in items.

#9 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:56 PM

I disagree: I once contacted viacom about them freezing me, and they had records of my trading post transers :/

I say shops are safer

#10 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:57 PM

I disagree: I once contacted viacom about them freezing me, and they had records of my trading post transers :/

I say shops are safer

Shops leave records too and auctions leave public records. What about gifting and sending a message like happy b day or something along those lines?

#11 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

Shops leave records too and auctions leave public records. What about gifting and sending a message like happy b day or something along those lines?

not if they cost 1000 NP or less (theoretically), just be fast. It's not perfect obviously, but at least it's safe from public eye (no reported trades and stuff)

that works, but only if you're doing like one item once a year xD

#12 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:01 PM

not if they cost 1000 NP or less (theoretically), just be fast. It's not perfect obviously, but at least it's safe from public eye (no reported trades and stuff)

that works, but only if you're doing like one item once a year xD

True, but TNT might still have records of sub-1k shop sells. Also, transferring 14m with 999np items would take quite a hell of a long time. Heck, even 99k transfers of 14m would take a bit.

#13 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:03 PM

True, but TNT might still have records of sub-1k shop sells. Also, transferring 14m with 999np items would take quite a hell of a long time. Heck, even 99k transfers of 14m would take a bit.

They do; but do you know how many transfers of 1000> np there are? A LOT. It's not fool proof, it's just to help lower the chances

And lmao you're supposed to transfer it into 2-3 items using ETS haha. Not through pure xD like if you're transferring 14 mil, buy an SOS and a PB or something xD

#14 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:06 PM

They do; but do you know how many transfers of 1000> np there are? A LOT. It's not fool proof, it's just to help lower the chances

And lmao you're supposed to transfer it into 2-3 items using ETS haha. Not through pure xD like if you're transferring 14 mil, buy an SOS and a PB or something xD

Of course transferring through items is safer, but for the past few posts we were talking about pure via shops, trading, or auctions.

Honestly, if I were to get 14m in 50k increments (50 items, then SDB, then 50 more) I'd question whether it was worth it.

#15 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:08 PM

Of course transferring through items is safer, but for the past few posts we were talking about pure via shops, trading, or auctions.

Honestly, if I were to get 14m in 50k increments (50 items, then SDB, then 50 more) I'd question whether it was worth it.

Well regardless of whatever was said before, I believe that transferring over items through shop is safest. But that's just my opinion

#16 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:09 PM

But that would look like "buying items"
I really wonder how they actually manage to sell big weapons like G-Sword or I-Staff without getting caught.

#17 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:10 PM

Well regardless of whatever was said before, I believe that transferring over items through shop is safest. But that's just my opinion

Ohhhhh. I feel like an idiot now. You meant like transferring a valuable item for 999np in shop and having the other person quickly snag it. That seems like it would be safe, although if it were a really expensive item (like SoS) maybe TNT monitors high profile items that go through shops, but you're right, there are LOADS of <1k sells.

#18 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:12 PM

well I normally just gift myself ETS and I've never been frozen for it... but iunno, other people seem to :p

#19 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:12 PM

well I normally just gift myself ETS and I've never been frozen for it... but iunno, other people seem to :p

I've never had this problem at all since the largest transfer I did was 300k pure via tp to my side.

#20 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:13 PM

Buy expensive ETS petpet, attach to pet, transfer pet?

#21 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:14 PM

Oo sneaky! Apart from meowclops, what ets petpets are there that can actually sell for the tp value?

#22 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:15 PM

I always forget this one :p

#23 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:20 PM

Doing really expensive customs? (but I think this is easier to track)

o.o wow, I've never tought of those ways for transfering Np
Seriously, this could be pinned because it's becoming like a guide.

#24 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:24 PM

this question gets asked like, every once in a while :/ And I wouldn't advise a guide because we generally try to promote only using 1 account (even our AB'er is for people who want small steady streams of profit), and it might lull people into a sense of greed.

#25 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:26 PM

The you have a painted pet and not actual neopoints.

People who get greedy and use proxies and many sides often get iced. I AB on my main fairly safely and I make 300k+ a day probably and I've been doing this for a few weeks and so far so good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users