169 replies to this topic

#76 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:53 PM

They. Are. Gray.

I promise you.

I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave (this thread) if I tried.

That came out really weird I just realized, not quite the message intended, but w/e

Edited by DenyingSystems, 13 December 2010 - 01:54 PM.

#77 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:59 PM

those butt pants don't work... she's just arching her back more :p

#78 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hahahahaha ^

They got good market tactics though and seem to be extremely popular for comfort!

#79 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:54 PM

Has anyone here heard of the Brazilian butt lift?

#80 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:55 PM

Sounds partially surgery and partially hair removal

#81 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:55 PM

Has anyone here heard of the Brazilian butt lift?

Is that surgery to enlarge the buttocks?

#82 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:58 PM

It's pretty sick. They take fat from other parts of your body, then they purify it, then they inject it into your butt.

Spoiler

#83 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:03 PM

It's pretty sick. They take fat from other parts of your body, then they purify it, then they inject it into your butt.

Spoiler

The effects are nice.. But the idea?
Disgusting.
I think you need to put some of those snazzy tna pants on these butts.

#84 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:33 PM

those butt pants don't work... she's just arching her back more :p

The pants enhance my already gigantic ass.
No back arching in the picture.

#85 Gambit

Gambit
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:09 PM

These pants are Heaven sent.

#86 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:22 PM

Sometimes...when there's too much ass ...

#87 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:27 PM

Sometimes...when there's too much ass ...

There can never be too much.. :sarcasm:

#88 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:53 PM

Actually, There is a golden proportion that many girls strive for. The width of the butt must never pass the shoulders for the perfect ass. They should fill out from the hips and be perfectly round and slightly crease between cheeks and between the bottom of the cheek and the thigh.

I'm not a creep just a scientist (:

#89 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:02 PM

Actually, There is a golden proportion that many girls strive for. The width of the butt must never pass the shoulders for the perfect ass. They should fill out from the hips and be perfectly round and slightly crease between cheeks and between the bottom of the cheek and the thigh.

Is this copypasta?

Edited by Adina, 13 December 2010 - 10:14 PM.

#90 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:32 PM

Is this copypasta?

Sadly, no it is just my trivial opinion. :D If you want I can direct you to an amazing thread of very nice buns

WARNING: YOU WILL WANT SOME VASELINE AND TOWELS.
Spoiler

#91 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:35 PM

Sadly, no it is just my trivial opinion. :D If you want I can direct you to an amazing thread of very nice buns

WARNING: YOU WILL WANT SOME VASELINE AND TOWELS.

Spoiler

I thought everything was the "golden ratio"
ya know?
learn that and it's pretty epic how everything in that ratio is apparently the best.. so start measuring your butt in 1.6 ratio!:drool:

#92 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:43 PM

That is nothing near scientific. Honestly, its just stupidity. Why do you try and fool yourself and pretend that your smart? It just makes me hate you more. I could accept you if you where honest... But your not. You pretend to be smart while typing things that honestly make me wish I wasnt the same species as you.

#93 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:33 PM

That is nothing near scientific. Honestly, its just stupidity. Why do you try and fool yourself and pretend that your smart? It just makes me hate you more. I could accept you if you where honest... But your not. You pretend to be smart while typing things that honestly make me wish I wasnt the same species as you.

What? What the heck man Im 100% positive that it's scientific go ahead and prove me wrong. I have studied many gifs and jpgs and angles in real life to come up with it. I've ran this hypothesis among many pictures with girls who had aesthetics butts and they all seemed to follow my scientific rule!

#94 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:05 AM

Fat chicks in clubs with fat asses bumpin' everyone off the dance floor. Oh yes, there can be too much ass.

#95 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:00 AM

Fat chicks in clubs with fat asses bumpin' everyone off the dance floor. Oh yes, there can be too much ass.

Agreed! Wear something appropriate for your figure lest people start giggling.

#96 outeq

outeq
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:55 AM

Im guessing they dont sell it in europe? or?

#97 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:01 AM

Yoga pants for over $50 (or even at that price) I can't justify. The reason why they're expensive is not because they ~MAKE UR ASS LOOK AMAZIN~~11!~ but it's because it's Lululemon or Aritizia and they LOVE to overprice shit because stupid teenage girls/mothers with a midlife crisis will buy into that. After all, if you see other people wearing a Lululemon label or a TNA label everyone will think you're so ~kewl~ and ~loaded~.

Though if you actually buy them to make your ass look good, good for you. Haha. I'm really just angry at those companies who overprice really basic items, not at the buyers! >__>

Edited by Gee, 14 December 2010 - 08:03 AM.

#98 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:41 AM

Now where the fuck did you come up with this...

Its really either you have the butt or not.

#99 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:19 PM

Yoga pants for over $50 (or even at that price) I can't justify. The reason why they're expensive is not because they ~MAKE UR ASS LOOK AMAZIN~~11!~ but it's because it's Lululemon or Aritizia and they LOVE to overprice shit because stupid teenage girls/mothers with a midlife crisis will buy into that. After all, if you see other people wearing a Lululemon label or a TNA label everyone will think you're so ~kewl~ and ~loaded~.

Though if you actually buy them to make your ass look good, good for you. Haha. I'm really just angry at those companies who overprice really basic items, not at the buyers! >__>

I would never ask my mom to buy it for me because that's simply too much money, and I'm not really spoiled like that.
I got it with my own money simply because I love the look of the pants, aaaaaaaand I knew I would feel awesome buying something expensive for myself. Usually I'm all scrooge about buying anything. For Christmas, I might as well buy my own presents since my parents will probably get me mittens or something like that.

I cannot wait to get a job.

#100 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:36 PM

Maybe I'm missing the point but I don't see exactly what these pants do. It all looks the same to me, it seems to be an either you got it or you don't kind of thing.

Edited by Mishelle, 14 December 2010 - 01:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users