Photo

How To Put Items Into AB

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 equitatus

equitatus
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:09 AM

Repped because I cannot stand typing like that... and then your fuck off remark later in the topic made me spit of my cereal in a little girl giggle.

Fuck off

rep me too? :thumbsup:

My mistake. Much apologies

Edited by equitatus, 19 December 2010 - 11:20 AM.

#27 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:12 AM

Fuck off

rep me too? :thumbsup:

Thank you for the demonstration of how the effect differs when I make a profane post, and when you do.

#28 equitatus

equitatus
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:19 AM

Thank you for the demonstration of how the effect differs when I make a profane post, and when you do.

Lol
Did not mean it an offense remark....I thought Tsunade was giving out reps for profanity....being that I'm still in such a low rank group I just jumped at the opportunity for reps.

It is only after i read your post that I finally realize that Tsunade was not offering "reps for curses". My sincerest apologies and I will proceed to cross out my previous post.

Though I must say I am feeling quite dismayed...I thought for once I would be on the easy street....getting recognition for typing out assorted four letter profanity.
I guess I'll have to look for reps the hard way.

I hope Tsunade did not take any offense. If it will provide any consolation, I will be glad to vote your post up. I would offer to rep but I don't think i can rep with my rank. Not sure though. If i can, I would be ever grateful if someone could give me some guidance as to how to rep Tsunade seeing that we got off to a rocky start.
No hard feelings I hope we are still cool.

Edited by equitatus, 19 December 2010 - 11:31 AM.

#29 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:31 AM

Lol
Did not mean it an offense remark....I thought Tsunade was giving out reps for profanity....being that I'm still in such a low rank group I just jumped at the opportunity for reps.

It is only after i read your post that i realize that Tsunade was not offering "reps for curses". My sincerest apologies and I will proceed to cross out my previous post.

Though I must say I am feeling quite dismayed...I thought for once I would be on the easy street....getting recognition for typing out assorted four letter profanity.
I guess I'll have to look for reps the hard way.

I hope Tsunade did not take any offense. If it will provide any consolation, I will be glad to vote your post up. I would offer to rep but I don't think i can rep with my rank. Not sure though. If i can, I would be ever grateful if someone could give me some guidance as to how to rep Tsunade seeing that we got off to a rocky start.

I can't decide whether you're completely insane, or subversively witty.
I withhold judgement.

#30 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:31 AM

Just click the little green plus sign at the bottom right of a post? I think everyone can give reps.

#31 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:33 AM

Rep is definitely worth collecting, you should see all the amazing benefits I have with my 1146 rep!

#32 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:38 AM

When Waser hit 1337 rep, it will be the end of Mystery Pic and LC. Posted Image

#33 equitatus

equitatus
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:42 AM

Just click the little green plus sign at the bottom right of a post? I think everyone can give reps.

Really? Thought that was just to vote a post up. Nevertheless I have pressed that little green button for Tsunade and I will likewise press that button for you after this post.

I can't decide whether you're completely insane, or subversively witty.
I withhold judgement.

I would prefer the latter.

Never mind. Just checked the dictionary for the meaning of subversively
I would prefer to not in be either categories.
No judgement would be fine by me

Edited by equitatus, 19 December 2010 - 11:55 AM.

#34 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:08 PM

I Might Answer You When You Learn How To Type, You Cunt.

Sorry, But That Is Just Too Funny.
haha good luck with figuring it out though!

#35 FlashCry

FlashCry
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:13 PM

hey tony just to let you know i am a girl not a guy lol just if you were talking bout me

#36 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:09 PM

I knew that...........Just forgot the s?

my bad:x3:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users