Photo

HPD Results?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 equitatus

equitatus
  • 269 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:20 PM

You're partially right. Yes, books aren't that expensive to begin with. The reason HPD is so great is because everyone and their brother restocks on HPD, so the shops are cleared out more frequently and are restocking more often than normal. That's where the extra profit for the shops comes from.

OH SERIOUSLY?
I never knew that. I always though restocking amounts were set.
Never knew they got affected by amount of restockers. That's pretty interesting and i'll pay attention next HPD

#27 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:46 PM

OH SERIOUSLY?
I never knew that. I always though restocking amounts were set.
Never knew they got affected by amount of restockers. That's pretty interesting and i'll pay attention next HPD

Shops have four rows of items, they can't have any more than that. If a shop stocks during this, you won't even notice because the only things that can come in are what is already stocked (the junk items). So the more spaces cleared, the more that can potentially stock. Major/minor restocks are noticeable on HPD because there will be some that drop 2-3 new items, and others that drop 10+ new items.

#28 equitatus

equitatus
  • 269 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:53 PM

Shops have four rows of items, they can't have any more than that. If a shop stocks during this, you won't even notice because the only things that can come in are what is already stocked (the junk items). So the more spaces cleared, the more that can potentially stock. Major/minor restocks are noticeable on HPD because there will be some that drop 2-3 new items, and others that drop 10+ new items.

.......wow lol
I've used to be a legit restocker who restocked all day and i never knew that lol....thanks

wait are you sure only four rows though? i think i've seen more.
And in some shops there are always a bunch of unprofitable items for sale, it seemed to fill up four rows. Yet it still restocks.

Edited by equitatus, 05 January 2011 - 04:54 PM.

#29 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:45 AM

.......wow lol
I've used to be a legit restocker who restocked all day and i never knew that lol....thanks

wait are you sure only four rows though? i think i've seen more.
And in some shops there are always a bunch of unprofitable items for sale, it seemed to fill up four rows. Yet it still restocks.

It might not have always been that way, but since I came back and started rsing/abing again it has held true in all circumstances. I've see rses when no space was left, and all that happened was junk quantities rose.

#30 Shadowfool

Shadowfool
  • 419 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:30 AM

You're partially right. Yes, books aren't that expensive to begin with. The reason HPD is so great is because everyone and their brother restocks on HPD, so the shops are cleared out more frequently and are restocking more often than normal. That's where the extra profit for the shops comes from.

makes sense kinda I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users