Photo

Transfering NPs?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:13 PM

A friend of mine heard that I got frozen and is willing to pass me 5m NPs to restart my whole account. Only the thing is we were thinking of how to transfer those NPs over.

I've created a new account with a username that I really like so i don't really wanna see that account getting banned. The 5m NPs he's passing me were earned from ABing and SSing, that and his account isn't clean at all.

So here I am, looking for ideas.

Can anyone propose a way to transfer the NPs safely?

Would it be more suspicious to transfer it all at one go or bit by bit?

Edited by Barophobia, 05 January 2011 - 07:13 PM.

#2 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:22 PM

exchange some neomails maybe, that you're looking for donations, he's lookin to help someone out, blah blah blah, 'here i'll give you x, x, and x to help you start out!' Good luck! If you need anything else just neomail me'

and then from there just neomail back and forth, make it seem legit.

just sending 5m in items or a bunch of trades is suspicious, being nice to a 'newbie' isn't AS suspicious, at least I would say.

I'm sure you'll get other ideas, but just wanted to put that out there.

maybe a combination of my way and some other stuff people say. I wouldn't do it all at once, unless you do like a 'donations' trade and have him offer something worth like 2.5m, and then slowly over time have him buy stuff from your shop, cus i mean 2.5 is more than enough to start with and from there i'm sure you could build up more, and both of you would get something out of it as he could resell the stuff he buys from you.

#3 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:29 PM

exchange some neomails maybe, that you're looking for donations, he's lookin to help someone out, blah blah blah, 'here i'll give you x, x, and x to help you start out!' Good luck! If you need anything else just neomail me'

and then from there just neomail back and forth, make it seem legit.

just sending 5m in items or a bunch of trades is suspicious, being nice to a 'newbie' isn't AS suspicious, at least I would say.

I'm sure you'll get other ideas, but just wanted to put that out there.

maybe a combination of my way and some other stuff people say. I wouldn't do it all at once, unless you do like a 'donations' trade and have him offer something worth like 2.5m, and then slowly over time have him buy stuff from your shop, cus i mean 2.5 is more than enough to start with and from there i'm sure you could build up more, and both of you would get something out of it as he could resell the stuff he buys from you.

I appreciate your input.

We're currently sending fake neomails to and fro just to get the ball rolling, but im starting to get impatient :p

#4 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:58 PM

I appreciate your input.

We're currently sending fake neomails to and fro just to get the ball rolling, but im starting to get impatient :p

That doesn't sound like a good idea.
If they catch you getting 5 mil from him, (which they probably wont) but if they do they're going to check his account to see how he got it. It wont matter that you guys were "chatting" over neomail and he "decides" to donate you 5 mil.
Just think about that, how unbelievably fishy is that? Yeah it's very unbelievable.

Just do it in slow amounts, maybe a baby paintbrush every 2-3 days which can resell for 585k and you only take a loss of 15k per 600k. Not that bad at all. Or have him purchase baby pb's not from HT and then gift them to you one every couple of days.

#5 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:31 PM

That doesn't sound like a good idea.
If they catch you getting 5 mil from him, (which they probably wont) but if they do they're going to check his account to see how he got it. It wont matter that you guys were "chatting" over neomail and he "decides" to donate you 5 mil.
Just think about that, how unbelievably fishy is that? Yeah it's very unbelievable.

Just do it in slow amounts, maybe a baby paintbrush every 2-3 days which can resell for 585k and you only take a loss of 15k per 600k. Not that bad at all. Or have him purchase baby pb's not from HT and then gift them to you one every couple of days.

But wouldn't the thought of 5-6 baby paintbrushes over the course of 1-2weeks sound fishy too?

I thought about that as well. Infact all the suggestions in my head i came to just had huge loopholes, or maybe im just paranoid ):

I was thinking that i'd try to get bout 500-600k and buy a bpp off him, and then about 2-3 days later send it back. And we'd do it all over till about 4-5m has been transferred, but even that sounds suspicious..

If only I had a better understanding of how TNT checks for ilegit activity. :\

What are your successes on transferring np?

#6 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:36 PM

You could try attaching a kadoatie to a pet and transferring that pet over. Petpets are generally quite hard to sell thou and there are a lot of resellers around nowadays, might be hard to find a good deal.

#7 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:38 PM

You could try attaching a kadoatie to a pet and transferring that pet over. Petpets are generally quite hard to sell thou and there are a lot of resellers around nowadays, might be hard to find a good deal.

Thats a pretty good idea, but too much of a hassle i believe

I'll keep that in view though, thanks ;D

#8 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:44 PM

Just purchase an item or two that aren't terribly HTS and gift them.
In this case I would do something like.. 2x Royal Wedding Rings + Baby PB, or perhaps 1x Pirate Captain's Hat + Baby PB. Royal PB's are ETS as well. I just wouldn't advise stretching this out over a long period of time.

EDIT:

I forgot about this one. It sounds promising.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 05 January 2011 - 09:47 PM.

#9 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:10 AM

Just purchase an item or two that aren't terribly HTS and gift them.
In this case I would do something like.. 2x Royal Wedding Rings + Baby PB, or perhaps 1x Pirate Captain's Hat + Baby PB. Royal PB's are ETS as well. I just wouldn't advise stretching this out over a long period of time.

EDIT:

I forgot about this one. It sounds promising.

Ah i forgot about royal pbs. definitely faster and easier to transfer NPs to than baby pbs. Alright, im gonna risk it with royal pbs. Lets see how it goes :p

Off topic: No more chokato avatar? ):

Edited by Barophobia, 06 January 2011 - 01:10 AM.

#10 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:57 AM

Ah i forgot about royal pbs. definitely faster and easier to transfer NPs to than baby pbs. Alright, im gonna risk it with royal pbs. Lets see how it goes :p

Off topic: No more chokato avatar? ):

Glad I could be of some help. :)
Never do it through shops. I got away with it for awhile, but they iced one of my shells recently for doing it. (Interestingly enough, they missed the shell that transferred to that account.. :rolleyes:)

I got tired of seeing the Chokato. :p I've been meaning to change it, but I haven't gotten around to it. Good luck! :thumbsup:

#11 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:42 PM

Glad I could be of some help. :)
Never do it through shops. I got away with it for awhile, but they iced one of my shells recently for doing it. (Interestingly enough, they missed the shell that transferred to that account.. :rolleyes:)

I got tired of seeing the Chokato. :p I've been meaning to change it, but I haven't gotten around to it. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Thanks man, gonna need the luck :p

I've looked through other forums and so far paint brush trades seem to be the safest method to transfer NPs, hope everything goes well ^_^

Edited by Barophobia, 06 January 2011 - 05:43 PM.

#12 vrtx

vrtx
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:18 PM

Thanks man, gonna need the luck :p

I've looked through other forums and so far paint brush trades seem to be the safest method to transfer NPs, hope everything goes well ^_^

So far for me, ETS items has been the best way to go. When I get NPs though, I usually try to get either 9mil or 11mil, and then get the seller to send me either a KBT or an SOS. Has worked 8-9 times so far, and no problems yet. Those items are also very easy to sell if you are willing to part with them for a few hundred K lower than their going rate.

#13 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:25 PM

So far for me, ETS items has been the best way to go. When I get NPs though, I usually try to get either 9mil or 11mil, and then get the seller to send me either a KBT or an SOS. Has worked 8-9 times so far, and no problems yet. Those items are also very easy to sell if you are willing to part with them for a few hundred K lower than their going rate.

SOS or KBT? Sorry Im not familiar with the acronyms o:

#14 vrtx

vrtx
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

SOS or KBT? Sorry Im not familiar with the acronyms o:

Either the Sword of Skardsen (Priced at 11mil in the HT), or the kelpbeards Trident (9mil in the HT). I usually auction em off for about 100-150k lower than the current cheapest price. Hasn't failed yet!

#15 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:43 PM

Either the Sword of Skardsen (Priced at 11mil in the HT), or the kelpbeards Trident (9mil in the HT). I usually auction em off for about 100-150k lower than the current cheapest price. Hasn't failed yet!

Ooh, i see, thanks for the tip!
I'll try that sometime when I have a crapload of NP to transfer :p

#16 Propitiatory

Propitiatory
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:30 PM

I appreciate the Kad suggestion... :o

#17 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:17 AM

I put up a pb lot with some baby pbs, had the other user offer junk and I then "accepted by accident" followed by a harsh neomail to refund.

#18 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:21 AM

I put up a pb lot with some baby pbs, had the other user offer junk and I then "accepted by accident" followed by a harsh neomail to refund.

Awesome, thats ingenious. Now why didn't I think of that? :p

Oh and- I've gotten about 2 royal pbs from my buddy, and haven't gotten frozen so far so..... looks good.

Edited by Barophobia, 07 January 2011 - 04:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users