Photo

Why did you start cheating on Neopets?

• Please log in to reply
269 replies to this topic

#226 LegitRSer

LegitRSer
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

I haven`t started to cheat yet, but maybe I will, because I can earn more np.

*satanic cult voice* Join Us. Join Us. Join Us.

#227 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

Neopets has become a worn out, tired daily grind that I only feel compelled to keep up with because I've played for more than a decade and can't see any sense in stopping now. Cheating renews my interest in the game and makes that daily grind a little less grinding.

To sum it up: feels good man.

#228 missjackson13

missjackson13
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

Because why not cheat if I can? :)

#229 ArcticFox

ArcticFox
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

When I realize work will consume my life and I don't have time to actually sit there and restock. If i was a little kiddie who had plenty of time I would LOVE to restock manually since I tend to get more items out of it then do it with the ab

Edited by ArcticFox, 26 August 2013 - 01:36 PM.

#230 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

I started because Neopets is boring. :p

#231 Kono

Kono
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

I was happy once. I began reselling and restocking. My gallery had almost nothing in it with the exception of two or three R90s. Bit by bit I painstakingly saved and sold to gain Neopoints. I started gaining more and more and had even planned to paint my favorite pet who, although they had a shitty name and terrible stats, I enjoyed feeding and training. Then one day I logged in and came up with the red box of death. I never cheated on that account. Some men have a breaking point.

#232 ChunkyButt

ChunkyButt
  • Banned from trading - DO NOT trade with this user

• 15 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:27 AM

My 100%legit main got frozen because someone reported me for trying to scam because they wanted my pet :/. I lost 100s of pounds worth of Neocash and so much hard work!

#233 chipsahoy

chipsahoy
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

I feel like a loser having only started cheating two weeks ago...been playing for a long long time.  I agree with you all saying playing legit takes is WAY too slow.  School and work leaves me with little free time.

#234 Nibz

Nibz
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:11 AM

When I realize work will consume my life and I don't have time to actually sit there and restock. If i was a little kiddie who had plenty of time I would LOVE to restock manually since I tend to get more items out of it then do it with the ab

This is a great point that I totally agree with. Playing legit takes a lot of time out of a typical day.

#235 Aerandria

Aerandria
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:00 AM

I started cheating after my legit main was frozen for a random reason and their ticket response sucked.

I spent a long time building up my account, and I wasn't going to start over if TNT might come out of nowhere to ice me again.

#236 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:04 PM

I don't really cheat but TNT is still a bag of dicks so I don't feel guilty when I do

#237 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

Because I know how to design games, and it's pretty disgusting how Neo is created to entice you into hours of button-mashing. I fell for it too, years ago. Cheating beats the system. This way I don't feel like I'm grinding with Viacom standing behind me and laughing the entire time.

#238 SunnyLax

SunnyLax
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

I have been playing neopets for a very long time, but how do people cheat? Yes I am a noob. Sorry :S

#239 ArcticFox

ArcticFox
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

I have been playing neopets for a very long time, but how do people cheat? Yes I am a noob. Sorry :S

How did you even find us without knowing about the cheat programs O_o

#240 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

Autobuying, score sending, and using scripts. Basically using programs to do work that you could be doing yourself to earn a lot of profit and save a lot of time.
You can easily find these all over this forum. Search tool ftw :)

#241 SunnyLax

SunnyLax
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:26 AM

How did you even find us without knowing about the cheat programs O_o

I was actually searching for a Item database. I actually stumbled upon Neo Codex a couple years ago but I did not explore. I have been with Neopets since 2001. However, my account got frozen in 2011 because I bought Neopoints. Angry, I decided to cheat to get my wealth back. 2 years later and still looking for a better way to be wealthy. 

Autobuying, score sending, and using scripts. Basically using programs to do work that you could be doing yourself to earn a lot of profit and save a lot of time.
You can easily find these all over this forum. Search tool ftw :)

Thank you, I have since explored the entire forum. 

#242 aviazione

aviazione
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

haha i started cheating because its so slow doing it legit

#243 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

I started cheating on Neopets for the women.

#244 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

I start to cheat because i am TOO LAZY to do legit. :)

#245 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

I started cheating on neopets when I found a more attractive website  :rolleyes:  :lol2:

#246 Froakie

Froakie
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

it's just so easy and convenient. last time i did it legitimately i got frozen so
why not

#247 toastercat

toastercat
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

I played legit for years and years.  One day someone accessed my account and pretty much stole everything that I had spent years accumulating.  I was of course frozen for protection, but was later able to get my account back.  However, I had still pretty much lost everything and simply got a "that's too bad" from TNT.  It's your pretty typical neo-story unless you're one of those incredibly popular Neopians that gets all of their items returned.  I got tired of Neo's poor site security and favoritism in helping a select few, so here I am.  I wasn't about to spend years rebuilding again.   ;)

Edited by toastercat, 15 September 2013 - 06:15 PM.

#248 Xercen

Xercen
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

i started cheating because i wanted to be reasonably rich not super rich but reasonably

#249 Sayrah

Sayrah
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

I started cheating because playing legitimately just takes too much time and you get very little out of it. Using a cheat program, I can accomplish so much more in the same timeframe that I would playing manually.

#250 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

I started cheating because playing legitimately just takes too much time and you get very little out of it. Using a cheat program, I can accomplish so much more in the same timeframe that I would playing manually.

Oh, yeah. And it's not like cheaters cause TNT to make less ad profit or anything(extra refreshes=$$$ for them), so I don't see why they hate them so much...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users