Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:05 PM

Such a boring topic. :(

#27 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:14 PM

I understand man... If you find the time to explain it to me a little better sometime this week, please do shoot me an email or a pm. I was specifically considering a call option on Apple (not that I actually have the money to invest in Apple. :p)

As to my question regarding how much you should have to invest; I realize that... but I also recognize that it costs money to make trades... It wouldn't make sense to invest 50 dollars if the fee is 10 dollars.

Thanks for the help! I think I may read a few books on the subject and start shifting 10% of my pay into the market.

Yeah dude, I'll explain to you sometime soon.
Hit me on up on Facebook. I'm gonna be mostly gone from Codex from now on. Just gonna check in like once a week.

#28 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2011 - 07:29 PM

Yeah dude, I'll explain to you sometime soon.
Hit me on up on Facebook. I'm gonna be mostly gone from Codex from now on. Just gonna check in like once a week.

I actually spent several hours reading up on the market and options and what not today and I think I got all of my questions answered... But yeah, I'll hit you up on FB. :)

#29 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:41 PM

just go back in time and invest in gold
simple enough

#30 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:55 AM

Bahaha. Found my old thread. Guess i should have bet against it :p

#31 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:33 PM

Bahaha. Found my old thread. Guess i should have bet against it :p

just checked up on BAC and you were right! You could have sold your options today for a profit of ~8k! Shame you didn't take the options, huh? :p

#32 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:49 PM

This thread was VERY interesting, but sadly, even reading explanations and such, I couldn't really get all of it.
Would anybody mind directing me to somewhere where I could learn about this? Online searches came up with commercial "get rich quick with stocks" websites, but really nothing to explain some of the fundamentals and basic principles of the stock market.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users