Quantcast

Photo

What would you do with 1billion Neopoints?

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#51 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:41 PM

I would bribe many children to do my bidding. Pay them in Nps. Should be fun.

#52 Aurelius

Aurelius
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:04 PM

I would sell it for RL currency.

#53 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:12 PM

Sell it

Buy a SuAP

Delete the SuAP on video

Laugh manaically.

You are truly an evil genius, you know that?

#54 MissSwagHard

MissSwagHard
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:17 PM

I'd fill my 2 galleries, possibly work on the stamp avatars, and buy a few more FQDs.. Maybe look for a deal on a MSPP(TCG).

#55 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:10 PM

Auction snipe and RS until I get to 10 bil.

#56 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:13 PM

Auction snipe and RS until I get to 10 bil.

that doesn't explain what u going to do with 1b

#57 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:20 PM

Bank it and live off the interest, if TNT wasn't a threat. Hahah someone else above me already did the calculations. That interest is pretty sweet!
Then I'd sit back and let the interest pile up til I can afford all my dream pets. And with interest like that, training costs wouldn't be an issue.
And I'd work on trying to make the account look legit.

#58 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:32 AM

i just thought of something BUY ALL the JUNK at few M make alot ppl get ban together with the account
Hahaha

#59 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:40 AM

I would get 4 UC Plushie Draiks.
Then haggle for an SuAP to about 900-925 Million NP I have left now.
Get the avatar and put the SuAP for auction to get alot of attention.
Once I get 1 Billion to be even MORE famous I would do a huge ass giveaway with like 50 Million NP.
I would also make one of my Draik's the best BD pet and make the largest gallery and shop.

Edited by Internet, 07 March 2011 - 07:41 AM.

#60 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:30 AM

_____

For the record I'd also end up banking all of it. 1bill is an obscene amount of NP though. Just sayin'.

nice calculations :p still cut out 2 years :p and like i said people will still be making nps from investments and stock market etc

i think just for the hell of it id keep it out hoping i get the tax beats trophies :p

I would get 4 UC Plushie Draiks.
Then haggle for an SuAP to about 900-925 Million NP I have left now.
Get the avatar and put the SuAP for auction to get alot of attention.
Once I get 1 Billion to be even MORE famous I would do a huge ass giveaway with like 50 Million NP.
I would also make one of my Draik's the best BD pet and make the largest gallery and shop.

i think after you get your 4 UC plush draiks and SuAP you wont have any nps left :p
even after you sell it in auctions i think the max you can sell it for is 20mil via auction ^^

correct me if am wrong :p

#61 Hurricane

Hurricane
  • 87 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:05 AM

I'd get some weird neopets females to show me their boobs in return for a billion, then not give it >: D

Edited by Hurricane, 07 March 2011 - 11:05 AM.

#62 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:58 AM

Your interest rate doesn't go up after every day. Your total balance does.

You're right though, I didn't factor in compounding interest. I ball-parked a number from my head. Just for the hell of it I decided to do the calculations:

That's your standard formula for calculating compound interest.

Assuming you have an ultimate riches bank account with 12.5% interest, this comes out to:

Comes out to over 6 years. Still quite a bit of time if you ask me.

_____

For the record I'd also end up banking all of it. 1bill is an obscene amount of NP though. Just sayin'.

That's only if you compound once per year.

A = P(1 + (r/n))^nt is the formula for compounding interest where P is principle, r is rate, n is number of times compounded yearly and t is number of years. (A being the total amount after the interest)

2,000,000,000=1,000,000,000(1+(.125/365)^365t

Solve for t

I get t= 1.76503 years or 644.23 days until your investment doubles if you collect interest daily.

#63 contour

contour
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:42 PM

Put it in bank and let interest sit of course!! + invest it in the stock market. That's about it. No more autobuying too!!.

#64 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:01 PM

nice calculations :p still cut out 2 years :p and like i said people will still be making nps from investments and stock market etc

i think just for the hell of it id keep it out hoping i get the tax beats trophies :p

i think after you get your 4 UC plush draiks and SuAP you wont have any nps left :p
even after you sell it in auctions i think the max you can sell it for is 20mil via auction ^^

correct me if am wrong :p

Ummm HELL no.
Dr_Sloth is selling stamps that went to 100 Million and I've seen MSPP in Auctions for a TON.

#65 googlehead

googlehead
  • 162 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:07 PM

I would also make one of my Draik's the best BD pet...

Pretty much impossible but at the very least extremely time consuming. The owners of the most powerful pets have been training for YEARS already, and many are still training.

#66 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:11 PM

Option 1) Sell it for 3000 dollarsOption 2) Put it in bank to earn, what... 359,045 neopoints per day on interest alone

#67 Chloee

Chloee
  • 142 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:56 PM

Hmm. I'd keep the 1 billion in the bank and then sell off the interest every 3 days (1 mil) for USD or £ here. Then I'd always be rich! ^_^

#68 Homer

Homer
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:11 AM

Hmm. I'd keep the 1 billion in the bank and then sell off the interest every 3 days (1 mil) for USD or £ here. Then I'd always be rich! ^_^

This, or take the whole thing out of the bank and run abrosia non-stop on automatic mode. Check back in a month.
Of course this would work for someone who has advanced membership. Then you can have some fun like buying out shops everyday for a week.

#69 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:19 AM

I would sell it for RL currency.

#70 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:15 AM

This, or take the whole thing out of the bank and run abrosia non-stop on automatic mode. Check back in a month.
Of course this would work for someone who has advanced membership. Then you can have some fun like buying out shops everyday for a week.

u can do it without advance membership

#71 elisiabattell

elisiabattell
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:04 PM

When I was a kid and played neopets, like 10 years ago, I used to wish everyday that a miracle would happen and I'd get at least a paintbrush. I would try to trade someone 10,000 neopoints and a couple crappy items for a PB and HOPE that they were just gonna be like, "You know what kid, I'm in a really good mood. Today is your lucky day." and hit accept.

So I would probably go on the trading post and give out free rare item lots. :)

Or I'd just cash it for real money. And pay for college. How do you do that anyways? Just find people online that are willing to buy?

#72 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:20 PM

Eeeehhh.... Candychan stamp avatar & bail
idk what I'd do with the rest, it's way too much to have for one person ~_~

#73 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:28 PM

That's not a bad idea...but I'd probably just sell it all flat out while np is worth some peanuts.

#74 Chloee

Chloee
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:06 PM

That's not a bad idea...but I'd probably just sell it all flat out while np is worth some peanuts.

Yep. I can see what you're thinking. Or wait once a month or something and have...10 mil or something and sell that. 120 mil a year = a lot of money xD

^You can tell I'm good at maths.^ Posted Image

#75 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:35 PM

I'd bank it for a few days to get more money, very hefty daily interest there. Then i'd buy all the BD equipment that I could never accord. =D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users