ThisisInsane
  • 295 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:44 AM

Thanks, very nice guide!

#27 mlv

mlv
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:49 AM

Hey thank you! I'm refreshing the Chocolate Shop but there aren't any free chocolates, do you know why can this happen?

#28 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:50 AM

Its gonna be hidden in between the other chocolates.
Keep refreshing, and make sure not to refresh over it.

#29 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:51 AM

Hey thank you! I'm refreshing the Chocolate Shop but there aren't any free chocolates, do you know why can this happen?

Unless you've not completed the preceding steps, you must just have bad luck! Just keep refreshing and cross your fingers.

#30 mlv

mlv
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:55 AM

I did all the steps. "Go bother the Grumpy Janitor. He says he's hungry. NB - this isn't working for some people, possibly due to having not completed the Altador plot, but conflicting information is being posted." This one doesn't work for me.

#31 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:00 AM

I did all the steps. "Go bother the Grumpy Janitor. He says he's hungry. NB - this isn't working for some people, possibly due to having not completed the Altador plot, but conflicting information is being posted." This one doesn't work for me.

Did you, perchance, complete the altador plot?

#32 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:02 AM

Ah, I need to edit that! It is working for those who've not completed the plot. I really don't get why it didn't work for you. You did everything in order, right? I just ask because before you were asking about the chocolates, which happens after you see him.

Edit - after perusing the neoboards, I think I found the solution! Visit him at this link instead.

Edited by Lychee, 06 April 2011 - 11:04 AM.

#33 mlv

mlv
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:02 AM

Did you, perchance, complete the altador plot?

No, I didn't, but that means that I can0't do anything of the rest?
And I have also a question: I can do the plot right now or I can't? (Sorry, very n00b)

#34 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

If you didn't finish the plot, I think you can go here instead:
http://www.neopets.c...phtml?janitor=1

#35 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

And I have also a question: I can do the plot right now or I can't? (Sorry, very n00b)

making sure you're doing everything in order, and just being patient at the chocolate shop. It took me about ten minutes of constant refreshing before I saw the chocolates.

#36 Guest_Serperior_*

Guest_Serperior_*

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:04 AM

Thank you for the guide! ^_^

Well you have pictures, so that's a plus too!

The chocolate one was self explanatory, and the petpage provided an image.

#37 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:04 AM

Thanks! great stuff

#38 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

You can complete it without having done the Altador plot! The janitor is just in a different place, but I've linked to the alternate location now. Sorry about that! You can also still do the Altador plot and get yourself a nifty trophy - I recommend this guide.

#39 Jesi

Jesi
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

Thanks! Rep+
Didnt do it last year, hoping to either they re-release the avatar or we get a new one!

#40 mlv

mlv
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:16 AM

Refreshing the Chocolate Shop so many times makes me want a chocolate right now :p I'll keep trying and tell you if something happens

Yeah! I bought them!

Edited by mlv, 06 April 2011 - 11:21 AM.

#41 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:46 AM

I'm on the wood chopping step, but the link seems to be broken. Is anyone else having this problem?

#42 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:42 PM

I'm on the wood chopping step, but the link seems to be broken. Is anyone else having this problem?

The link in the guide or the link in the Janitor's speech? Is it working now?

#43 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:16 PM

Is there always an NC portion of Festival of Neggs?

#44 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:18 PM

Am I the only kid who doesn't want an avatar? :p

What else do you get out of doing all the steps? o.0

On a random note. I don't think you'll get the same avatar as last year. The avatar was called "Festival of Neggs Y12 - Quester". I don't think they'll give it on in Y13.

Edited by Kuro, 06 April 2011 - 01:21 PM.

#45 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:30 PM

Is there always an NC portion of Festival of Neggs?

There was last year and this is only the second year, so yep! To be honest, I can't see Viacom letting much slide by that doesn't have a NC portion. Don't worry, though, not completing the NC quests won't stop you getting whatever is given out at the end.

Am I the only kid who doesn't want an avatar? :p

What else do you get out of doing all the steps? o.0

On a random note. I don't think you'll get the same avatar as last year. The avatar was called "Festival of Neggs Y12 - Quester". I don't think they'll give it on in Y13.

Nah, there are lots of people on the boards getting butthurt about other people getting their super speshul retired avatar. Personally, I got my stupid ass frozen not long ago so I'm hoping for a rerelease.

Aside from the potential avatar, you get...random stuff. There are neggs, which sell quite nicely if you hang on to them or maybe if you're into negging. Probably no trophy, though, if that's what you're after.

#46 introman

introman
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:41 PM

Thanx for the guide! When would the second quest take place at? In final exam stage so I can't keep tracking the dates and times :( Are they specific times or random? O>o

#47 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:48 PM

Thanx for the guide! When would the second quest take place at? In final exam stage so I can't keep tracking the dates and times :( Are they specific times or random? O>o

I imagine there'll be a quest released every couple of days or so, with breaks for weekends. I believe that's how it was last year, anyway.

Good luck with your exams!

#48 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:23 PM

ooo wow, i completely missed this last year, i'm definately going to do it, this time around. Cheers for the guide!

#49 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:26 PM

To get the avatar, are you obligated to finish every quest + nc quest?

#50 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:27 PM

not the nc ones

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users