Quantcast

Photo

Anal Sex?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Poll: Anal Sex? (79 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you enjoy it?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Have you tried it?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:33 PM

Hell to tha nooooo!
At least not right now. Maybe when we get older and complacent, then we can try new things. :p

#27 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:43 AM

The next poll that needs to be made:

Should you ever go ass to mouth?

#28 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:46 AM

The next poll that needs to be made:

Should you ever go ass to mouth?

You never go ass to mouth!

#29 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:48 AM

But sometimes... In the heat of the moment... Its forgivable to go ass to mouth...

#30 leeves

leeves
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:01 AM

Just got to find a woman that will, which to be fair is most of them once you get around to it

#31 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:01 AM

But sometimes... In the heat of the moment... Its forgivable to go ass to mouth...

yeah.............................................

NO...... lol I personally find it disgusting fucking a chick in the ass, let alone sticking it in her mouth afterwards. What happens when she goes to kiss you after that?! Fukn ewwwwwwwww no thanks

#32 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:03 AM

I agree xD

Me and waser were having a clerks 2 moment.

#33 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:05 AM

I agree xD

Me and waser were having a clerks 2 moment.

ohhhhhh! i see ;) never mind me then but yeah i still stand by what i said :)

#34 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:28 AM

I've let my boyfriend do anal sex to me a couple of times, and it has been pretty uncomfortable/painful each time. I hear it gets better once you get used to it, though? Does anyone have any experience in that area who can attest to that?

#35 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:44 AM

Lets not forget ass to vagina
Urinary tract infections galore!

And don't forget to pull back your foreskin to make sure you don't have little clumps of corn tucked away in there when you're done. :whistling:

#36 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

And don't forget to pull back your foreskin to make sure you don't have little clumps of corn tucked away in there when you're done. :whistling:

I don't know about anyone else here, but if I'm planning on making the plunge, I'm suiting my little guy up first...

#37 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:35 AM

If it hurts, you're not relaxed/he's going too fast and you're going to injure yourselves. Done correctly, and very very patiently, it feels fantastic. There are a LOT of nerve bundles in there and personally I get more sensation when we do it that way than when we do it the normal way.

Yes, you need to make sure whoever's taking it is clean there and has used the bathroom very recently, but really the cleanliness isn't as much of an issue as you'd think; poo only has a chance to really accumulate around the anus, so just wash the hell out of your butt. Yes, it's gonna hurt a little bit the first time (maybe even the first few times), just like the normal way. Just be patient and make sure your partner is too. It also helps to use enough lube to drown in if you're super nervous.

#38 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:41 AM

I love how this turned from a poll to a discussion about HOW to have anal sex

#39 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:55 AM

I love how this turned from a poll to a discussion about HOW to have anal sex

Now it's not a complete waste of time! :D

#40 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:57 AM

lol True xD
I just noticed too, when someone posts here it shows up on the home page just blatantly as "Anal Sex"... I wonder what the new members think when they see that xD We are so bad here lol

#41 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:06 AM

lol True xD
I just noticed too, when someone posts here it shows up on the home page just blatantly as "Anal Sex"... I wonder what the new members think when they see that xD We are so bad here lol

My work logs webpage titles.

Posted Image

#42 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:39 PM

I also advocate that women take this approach. If the guy isn't willing to let you take him in the ass, then you should be equally unwilling.

Also... FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU for taking my legitimate topic and turning it into something so much more perverse and meaningless!

I advocate you to shove a branch up your ass to try it out. Once you go gay you can never go back

#43 Observ

Observ
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:35 PM

as long as both adults are consenting its fine :thumbsup: and fun, when done correctly. :p a very intimate beautiful gesture for you and/or your mate.

#44 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:08 PM

I advocate you to shove a branch up your ass to try it out. Once you go gay you can never go back

Thanks for continuing your long held tradition of posting completely moronic comments with total disregard for the topic at hand. :thumbsup:

#45 mjcm

mjcm
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:15 AM

woah, the results are staggering :D

#46 tak1968

tak1968
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:30 AM

im sorry but the back door is exit only

#47 shayla

shayla
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:48 AM

I let my boyfriend convince me to try it.. it was pretty painful and not enjoyable for me.... he enjoyed himself..

Not my thing i guessss:P

#48 Observ

Observ
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:24 PM

one word: Lube. and lots of it. I prefer this silicone mixed with water based lube, its the best. water based only isn't great for anal, and sometimes silicone can be too slick. but the water/silicone mix stuff has the perfect consistancy.

#49 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:18 PM

Feels good man.

#50 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:43 AM

Thanks for continuing your long held tradition of posting completely moronic comments with total disregard for the topic at hand. :thumbsup:

The topic at hand is anal sex, a branch in your ass is a form of anal penetration also known as sex. But anyways, you're welcome! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users