Awesome game trailer....

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:42 AM

I'm not really bothered about the game to be honest as it's not really my thing but I thought the trailer was awesome.

#2 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:42 AM

Saints Row is awesome..Especially number 2..Gotta kill me Jamaican Druggies selling lightbulb dust..Hopefully the 3rd one deviates a bit in gameplay otherwise its just like a GTA series.

#3 GeorgeBright

GeorgeBright
  • 503 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:35 PM

Saints Row is awesome..Especially number 2..Gotta kill me Jamaican Druggies selling lightbulb dust..Hopefully the 3rd one deviates a bit in gameplay otherwise its just like a GTA series.

Saints Row never was and never will be a GTA clone. The storyline is done in a less serious way and there are a lot more minigames than GTA, and they are almost all fun. Plus, customization. I was able to make a character that looked a lot like me in SR2, something I've never been able to do in any game, let alone a GTA game, where you're stuck playing as a random guy.
In general, when something is a clone of a different game, it's implied that it is lesser in some way. Saints Row, especially the second one, does a number of things better than GTA.

In regards to the trailer, it's very short.
I do wonder what's up with that car with the huge head on it.

#4 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:43 AM

haha that has to be one of the best original trailers ive seen. Straight to the point lmfao. Certainly makes me want to know more about this ball punching game.

#5 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:40 PM

i dont think the trailer really shows off the game, looks more like a bunch of floating logos to me

#6 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:41 PM

I loved the halo reach trailer and I don't even play halo.

#7 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:01 PM

I loved the halo reach trailer and I don't even play halo.

i am a fan of blizzard games and i think that all their trailers are pretty awesome..

Edited by frostz, 16 May 2011 - 10:01 PM.

#8 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:38 PM

i am a fan of blizzard games and i think that all their trailers are pretty awesome..

It's actually Bungie. I'm pretty sure it was recently bought by Microsoft though.

Edited by Neoquest, 18 May 2011 - 05:38 PM.

#9 StefanKai

StefanKai
  • 375 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

Trailer looks nice, not sure about game though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users