Photo

mystery pic

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 ThreeDollarBill

ThreeDollarBill
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:59 AM

I don't think it has a restriction. I have under 100 posts and yet I'm able to visit the MPic section.

#27 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

I don't think it has a restriction. I have under 100 posts and yet I'm able to visit the MPic section.

I think holacarlos said the threshold was 60.

#28 ThreeDollarBill

ThreeDollarBill
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

I think holacarlos said the threshold was 60.

Hmm... I don't remember having more than 60 posts when the MPic section was made public... that was about a week ago, and I still got to see the answer and everything =/

#29 MeWantCookies

MeWantCookies
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:35 PM

Hmm... I don't remember having more than 60 posts when the MPic section was made public... that was about a week ago, and I still got to see the answer and everything =/

Well, there must be some sort of threshhold. I only have 14 posts and my account is just over 1 month old. When you mentioned it was only added a week ago, I cleared my cookies and logged out and logged back in. I still don't see it. Weird.

#30 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:49 AM

I would have, but I can't view that forum. I think most non-advanced members can't see it either. We get this error message:
"[#10333] We could not find the forum you were attempting to view."

This was discussed earlier in this thread as well. The original poster couldn't access the mystery pic forum, so he created this thread.

But I promise if/when I get access to the right forum, I'll post there. =)

Sorry bout that, didnt realized there was age restrictions as well. I got access to it a couple of weeks back and im a normal member. Thought it was open to all normal members. Anywhos thanks again for your hard work.

#31 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:57 PM

Thanks for the answer, + rep :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users