Photo

worst thing to happen to you on neopets

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#26 SausageFish

SausageFish
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:37 PM

My 'worst experience' isn't even that bad, just annoying. My lab rat got zapped invisible haha.
I just pounded it because the name annoyed me anyway.

#27 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

I lost a total of 72 billion neopoints.

Posted Image

#28 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

Worst thing not that bad, lost 2 million because I forgot my password and I had used a fake email :p

#29 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:43 AM

My 'worst experience' isn't even that bad, just annoying. My lab rat got zapped invisible haha.
I just pounded it because the name annoyed me anyway.

Was it a Uni? Because if so, I think I got it.

#30 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:17 AM

Lol, what would be the chances of getting an invisible pet from someone here. Whats its name?

#31 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:59 AM

All my Neopoints have been stolen, and all my items, and all my pets are sick, and my stocks have ... oh wait, it was just a horrible, horrible dream.

#32 SausageFish

SausageFish
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:46 PM

Haha nah it isn't. I pounded it a long time ago, I think it's still in the pound actually.

#33 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:03 PM

my account got hacked and UC robot jetsam got stolen. TNT refuse to do anything

#34 Blueberry

Blueberry
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

omg, you guys have sucky stories D: worst Ive gotten was an account frozen with semi legit 254 avatars.

#35 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:56 PM

Of the entirety of playing, lost my first account that I never cheated on due to Dupe Day #1. Had it for... at least six years of on/off game play. Still bit sad it's gone.
Then recently lost a four year account that I barely cheated on. Totally deserved to get frozen there so not as torn up but still kinda sucks. Had two of four "dream pets". Think If I ever get those two again I'll go straight. Posted Image

Other than that... grey elephante turned invisible within five minutes of owning it. Kinda sucked, but coulda been worse.

All in all, starting to care less and less so each "bad" thing to happen is like "meh, whatever" *new account*. :p

#36 rhexis07

rhexis07
  • 205 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:09 PM

Worse thing was probably getting hacked and losing a ton of items that my neofriends lent me. Totally destroyed my friendship with them. Sigh. :crybaby:

#37 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:48 AM

Pant Devil just stole my UB item. Gonna go and beat the hell out of him in BD

#38 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

Pant Devil just stole my UB item. Gonna go and beat the hell out of him in BD

I wonder how often that happens, where people go kick his ass after he steals from them. Considering his low level, it probably happens pretty often. You'd think he would have learned by now...

#39 anbeezy

anbeezy
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

Iced for getting CG'd where by they stated I was autobuying. I had no idea what that even meant at that point and I was pretty young. Imagine a kid like me not knowing what the hell was going on. I just wanted to play games, lol!

#40 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:39 PM

iced when legit
awful

#41 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:09 PM

Worse thing was probably getting hacked and losing a ton of items that my neofriends lent me. Totally destroyed my friendship with them. Sigh. :crybaby:

Thats so unfortunante. I think thats the worse so far

#42 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:25 AM

Worst thing for me was when my account's neopoints and everthing got stolen from me by my "best friends" when I was 9 yrs old lol. Telephone modem days. It was 11million and a pretty strong pet. Quite a blow to me at that time.

#43 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:49 AM

well i wouldn't know cause i just started posting a few days ago, am i actually allowed to necro old forum topics on this site? if theres a topic i want to respond to.

The second most horrible thing to happen to me is that my main account got frozen.

Yes, no rule against bringing up old posts. Especially as it wasn't too long ago. Still its nice (perhaps not the right word) to see people talking about their neo experiences - good and bad!

#44 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:11 AM

Yes, no rule against bringing up old posts. Especially as it wasn't too long ago. Still its nice (perhaps not the right word) to see people talking about their neo experiences - good and bad!

Well in any case i recently asked Shadowlink about this subject actually what i was told was basically that it was not a good idea to post on topics past page 2, and if its on page 2, to check to see if the thread is a few months old.

So even though there isn't a "hard" rule for this, there are still guidelines.

The second most devastating thing to happen to me on neopets was when my account got banned. I actually kinda expected it to happen so it didn't shock me quite as badly as when the turmaculus ate my valuable petpet

Edited by frostz, 21 May 2011 - 12:13 AM.

#45 Scribble

Scribble
  • Banned from Trading - Do not trade with this user

• 7 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:48 AM

Getting my draik scammed from me T_T
Now I need a 25$NC so I can get a new one.lol

#46 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:47 AM

This was my fault, but I accepted a terrible HTS offer of about 15 mill offer for an incredibly rare item (worth around 50 mill ETS)

#47 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:16 AM

Lol, what would be the chances of getting an invisible pet from someone here. Whats its name?

If I was stupid, I would have no problem giving out the name of the pet, but I'm smart enough to know that TNT would probably see it, and I'd get my account frozen. And then that would be the worst thing to happen to me on Neopets.

The End.

#48 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:47 PM

That's quite humorous because the Faerie Queen Doll is MUCH older than 3 years old. It is stated that the Faerie Queen Doll (and its avatar) was released

on June 2, 2004 according to TDN. I may be slow at simple subtraction, but I think the avatar itself is almost 7 years old. At that point when your account was
frozen, FQD was well-known and coveted by all the poor people, even to the extent scamming (though not as high as a magnitude today) those big-eyed dolls.
That does not support your excuse. If you said that you simply forgot from not playing for three years, then I would just believe you and go on with my
non-existent life. Good day to you. Posted Image

Obviously, saying that i hadn't played for 3 years implies that i don't remember anything. Do you remember the details of random items for a game that you havn't played for 3 years? I don't even know what this TDN you mention stands for.

Besides saying that the Faerie queen doll was coveted by "everyone" is an assumption as the only thing that i ever did on neopets prior to being banned was autobuy and i was only involved with that for a few months. I was legit and played casually prior to autobuying and only did flash games for neopoints, and was never concerned with these high neopoint items. I was never into avatars, my main concern was to buy plushies for my plushie gallery. Obviously i recognize the full name, but assuming that i would remember what the acronym stands, an acronym i have never used because i had no reason to, after a period of 3 years is pretty farfetched.

Edited by frostz, 21 May 2011 - 02:53 PM.

#49 RiNNWERkx

RiNNWERkx
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

That's quite humorous because the Faerie Queen Doll is MUCH older than 3 years old. It is stated that the Faerie Queen Doll (and its avatar) was released

on June 2, 2004 according to TDN. I may be slow at simple subtraction, but I think the avatar itself is almost 7 years old. At that point when your account was
frozen, FQD was well-known and coveted by all the poor people, even to the extent scamming (though not as high as a magnitude today) those big-eyed dolls.
That does not support your excuse. If you said that you simply forgot from not playing for three years, then I would just believe you and go on with my
non-existent life. Good day to you. Posted Image

you sound stupid lol

#50 niccolopogi

niccolopogi
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:26 PM

The worst thing that happened to me was when I was still playing legit and got a Desert PB from the Fruit Machine. Then I traded it for an HTS item that I only sold recently for 45k NPs Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users