Photo

Account Recovery Ticket Guide

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#101 crystalize

crystalize
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:04 PM

Just curious... does anybody know if TNT even look on tickets sent from frozen accounts? I just made an acc to send a ticket but got frozen the next minute lol. I know I can make another acc using a proxy and send everything again but maybe I should wait?

#102 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:43 PM

Just curious... does anybody know if TNT even look on tickets sent from frozen accounts? I just made an acc to send a ticket but got frozen the next minute lol. I know I can make another acc using a proxy and send everything again but maybe I should wait?

If they do, I imagine it would be at the bottom of their priority list.

#103 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:50 AM

TNT is not usually nearly thaatt fast in freezing. I suspect the IP you were using is flagged or something.

#104 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:50 PM

Thanks. I've used this to create a thorough proof of me being me.

However, the new account doesn't seem to have an "about me" section to put code into. Maybe when it's aged a day.

#105 Blossoms

Blossoms
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:22 AM

Definitely sending this to my friend to help her get her account back. Thanks!

#106 P3NGU1N

P3NGU1N
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:24 AM

thank you for this!! Been trying to get my main back for months now!

#107 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:35 AM

Also try to post on the "Ticket Response Waiting Board'' daily. You can find it on the Help Neoboard. This way I got my account back in a week!

#108 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:33 PM

Also try to post on the "Ticket Response Waiting Board'' daily. You can find it on the Help Neoboard. This way I got my account back in a week!

Roughly what did you post in this thread? My ticket has been open for almost a year now without any reply from TNT -- literally January 5th 2016 was when I opened the fucking ticket...wtf

#109 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:35 AM

Roughly what did you post in this thread? My ticket has been open for almost a year now without any reply from TNT -- literally January 5th 2016 was when I opened the fucking ticket...wtf

Just something along the lines of: ''Hey can you please look at this ticket: 'Ticket number, Date created and Status.'''

I waited for 1.5 years and when I started doing this I got help in a week.

#110 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:40 PM

This worked like a charm, posting on the waiting board! I had very little faith they'd be able to recover an account that was hacked for almost a year but Alice is a doll and gave it back to me, everything intact.  :wub: Only took them 3 days. 

#111 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:08 AM

I am definitely going to try this out. Thanks for letting me know, and giving me a ray of hope :p

It's worth a shot, that's all I say :D Alice W. monitors that board. 

#112 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:42 AM

Alice W is amazing, glad that it worked!

#113 aidenX

aidenX
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:55 AM

Better prepare the umbrella before it rains. Definitely will work on the txt file. Thank you so much for this guide!

#114 zttsz

zttsz
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:11 PM

Unfortunately I have some experience with this (my account was hacked and then frozen)

I always liked taking screenies and who knew it would be so helpful to me one day!

Now I keep a txt file that I update every month or so. Takes a while to gather all the info you need when you create the file, but updating it is very quick and easy, at least for me.

It honestly saved my ass when I needed it, I kept updating the ticket with new info every day and I think everything I did just helped speed things up. TNT looked at my ticket very quickly (less than a month!)

#115 Sorbetgirl

Sorbetgirl
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:51 PM

sending them a FB message worked for em!

#116 betazeta1

betazeta1
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 07:31 AM

Does this still work?

#117 alexxd25

alexxd25
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 04:34 PM

hopefully this works!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users