Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#226 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:31 AM

I know. The only other friends I have though play Neopets, and they're all legit, so I risk being reported for being here and having access to all of these programs. D:

#227 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:54 AM

I know. The only other friends I have though play Neopets, and they're all legit, so I risk being reported for being here and having access to all of these programs. D:

I also have a lot of friends on Neo all of whom I believe play legit. And before someone said it looks fishy for people to sit and only buy morphing potions or Draik Eggs for a few hours. I can assure you that's not so. People do that all the time. I believe the people are getting frozen not for the buying, but for the extended periods and also other signatures that they're using a program like perhaps checking a rs ban EXACTLY every 20 minutes. I can assure you that when restocking legit., people only check for rs bans if there are no items in the shop.

It just seems to me when everything is automated, it's a lot easier to find precise exact things the program does that a normal human just wouldn't or couldn't. I really like this programs between X and Y features with the refreshing and buying, but the other features including pricing and such just seem too automated still.

We need to start somewhere, and this program def. is a great start to what I no doubt believe will become an almost human-like ABer (if the settings are correct)

Also, before, when I came on here and was reading this and clicked reply it said I wasn't logged it but it let me read the whole ABing thread. TNT could surely come on here and read our strategies and the little things the program could do that can make it detectable. Then, they can see the background processes that are running related to that program, and peg EVERYONE using it.

Just my 2 (or 3, haha) cents.

#228 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:46 AM

Yeah, I realize that is the case for a lot of people. That's why we're going to start a legit frontend which will mirror a lot of the data we have on Neocodex. We can then advertise that one and keep Neocodex just for programs :p.

I also have a lot of friends on Neo all of whom I believe play legit. And before someone said it looks fishy for people to sit and only buy morphing potions or Draik Eggs for a few hours. I can assure you that's not so. People do that all the time. I believe the people are getting frozen not for the buying, but for the extended periods and also other signatures that they're using a program like perhaps checking a rs ban EXACTLY every 20 minutes. I can assure you that when restocking legit., people only check for rs bans if there are no items in the shop.

It just seems to me when everything is automated, it's a lot easier to find precise exact things the program does that a normal human just wouldn't or couldn't. I really like this programs between X and Y features with the refreshing and buying, but the other features including pricing and such just seem too automated still.

We need to start somewhere, and this program def. is a great start to what I no doubt believe will become an almost human-like ABer (if the settings are correct)

Also, before, when I came on here and was reading this and clicked reply it said I wasn't logged it but it let me read the whole ABing thread. TNT could surely come on here and read our strategies and the little things the program could do that can make it detectable. Then, they can see the background processes that are running related to that program, and peg EVERYONE using it.

Just my 2 (or 3, haha) cents.

Great post! Once SL gets back from some well deserved R&R time, he'll read this :p.

#229 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:50 AM

Usually let it on for 8 hours+ with start-stop when I am not happy with the shop on weekend and maybe like 3-4 hours during the week days. I also set the buy unbuyable off.
Item that worth the most I got was like 150k.

Oh yeah, is everyone here using side account when they use the autobuyer?

#230 therato

therato
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:34 AM

Usually let it on for 8 hours+ with start-stop when I am not happy with the shop on weekend and maybe like 3-4 hours during the week days. I also set the buy unbuyable off.
Item that worth the most I got was like 150k.

Oh yeah, is everyone here using side account when they use the autobuyer?

nope main

#231 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:18 AM

Still going strong after about 5 days of using the program straight. Only turned it off yesterday because I was RS banned and at work for 9 hours... Pretty solid program have about 1 mill NP and about 700k worth of stuff in my shop. I set it so I restock about 6-7 shops every 45 mins... so the theory on RS'ing 1-2 shops could be legit. Great job on the program and database guys :) Glad I can help you out. (I have no interest in Neo just doing this for yall)

#232 LeoOzinN

LeoOzinN
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:53 AM

hey, someone can help me? I can't change the shop who i am rs... =/ the button isn't avaiable

#233 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:00 AM

hey, someone can help me? I can't change the shop who i am rs... =/ the button isn't avaiable

You need to get to 500 posts to earn that option, until you reach that you'll be assigned random shops which change periodically.

#234 LeoOzinN

LeoOzinN
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:25 PM

I loved it *---*
now I'm with 2kk neopoints ^^

You need to get to 500 posts to earn that option, until you reach that you'll be assigned random shops which change periodically.

oh thanks :D

#235 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:18 PM

haha I was wondering why they made the program open to everyone. Interesting option.

The one problem, which may be like the 500 post option, is that it's not stocking and then pricing the items.

#236 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:21 PM

The one problem, which may be like the 500 post option, is that it's not stocking and then pricing the items.

It does that every hour or so, at the same time it prices, it'll withdraw whatever is in your till.

#237 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:30 PM

It does that every hour or so, at the same time it prices, it'll withdraw whatever is in your till.

It's withdrawn np from my till when I ran out but it hasn't put items into my shop or priced them. I've had to stock them and price them myself.

#238 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:44 PM

It's withdrawn np from my till when I ran out but it hasn't put items into my shop or priced them. I've had to stock them and price them myself.

Strange, it works for me, I wonder why it isn't for you.

#239 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:58 PM

Mine is also pricing the items, in your item management is "Store in shop" checked?

#240 LeoOzinN

LeoOzinN
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:00 PM

can anybody lend me an account?:whistling:

#241 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:03 PM

can anybody lend me an account?:whistling:

Sure, you can use mine.

#242 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:09 PM

Sure, you can use mine.

Don't forget to give him your password

Spoiler

Just make sure you copy the whole thing and just paste it in the password box.

Hope you don't mind me giving it to him, Cory :p

Edited by jcrboy, 25 August 2009 - 04:10 PM.

#243 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:25 PM

Suggestion: Why don't you guys put something like a 3 month old account with the 500 post or something like that. Might keep some people from spamming the forum.

Also got a question, is it only me of sometimes after the program buy from the shop it switched shop without waiting for the 45 mins?

#244 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:29 PM

Suggestion: Why don't you guys put something like a 3 month old account with the 500 post or something like that. Might keep some people from spamming the forum.

Also got a question, is it only me of sometimes after the program buy from the shop it switched shop without waiting for the 45 mins?

I think it's a matter of them wanting people to actually contribute to the community. It took me a good couple months to reach the 500-post mark without spamming...

And I have also noticed that sometimes the prog switches shops early... but it's usually when nothing is stocking, so I'm not really complaining, either :p

#245 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:36 PM

I think it's a matter of them wanting people to actually contribute to the community. It took me a good couple months to reach the 500-post mark without spamming...

And I have also noticed that sometimes the prog switches shops early... but it's usually when nothing is stocking, so I'm not really complaining, either :p

Yeah that is why I say with 500 posts, so it mind keep people from just spamming.

Not complaining either sometimes I buy stuff from 2 different shop in less then 5 mins, so it is nice.

#246 LeoOzinN

LeoOzinN
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:39 PM

Sure, you can use mine.

yupi, what's your password? :x3:

#247 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:41 PM

yupi, what's your password? :x3:

urahugenigger.

#248 LeoOzinN

LeoOzinN
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:46 PM

urahugenigger.

and the username?

#249 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:48 PM

His forum username maybe? If he really did give you the password...

#250 LeoOzinN

LeoOzinN
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:50 PM

His forum username maybe? If he really did give you the password...

wow!tnks it worked!!! :thumbsup:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users