Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#7551 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:18 PM

Have you ever tried restocking legit?

Even if you are super familiar with all profitable items in a shop, after you buy something it takes you back and you have to look over the items again nad that might take a few seconds, so no it doesn't look inhuman.

The reason it's 8 seconds with you is because you are not an advanced member and can't lower your times ;)

Exactly! I read this somewhere else and the program even tells you if you're not advanced you can't go lower than 8 seconds. Personally I wouldn't go too much lower than 8 seconds though. You definitely don't want it looking inhuman either I go for 8-15 seconds somewhere around there. Usually the shops don't restock that fast anyways you might lose a few buys here and there but it's not that big of a deal.

#7552 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:11 AM

This may have been touched on somewhere in the 303 pages of comments, but is there anyway to make a Random Event tracker? Or a notice if you get mail? I think it used to be a feature but got taken out if im not mistaken

#7553 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

This may have been touched on somewhere in the 303 pages of comments, but is there anyway to make a Random Event tracker? Or a notice if you get mail? I think it used to be a feature but got taken out if im not mistaken

Random event tracker such as; "Something Has Happened!!!" those types of random events? Or when you have a faerie quest that you're on and you didn't even know you had one. lol

#7554 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:53 PM

I've seen random events show up in Abrosia before, or I'm going crazy.

#7555 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

Both lol. They would both be cool and can't be too hard to add. I could be wrong though.

I swear I did too but it was years ago.

#7556 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

I've seen random events show up in Abrosia before, or I'm going crazy.

You're not, Abrosia will tell you if an RE appears. If it isn't, it may just be an issue with the fact that RE's got updated and Abrosia hasn't been updated for the new event styles.
However, you may not see premium events show up on Abrosia though.

#7557 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

i saw them a while ago. over a year

#7558 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:06 PM

You're not, Abrosia will tell you if an RE appears. If it isn't, it may just be an issue with the fact that RE's got updated and Abrosia hasn't been updated for the new event styles.
However, you may not see premium events show up on Abrosia though.

I haven't seen them for over a year. Before the update.

#7559 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:42 PM

Yeah they definitely used to show up but I haven't seen any REs in the log in a very long time.

#7560 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:22 AM

Really? I've never seen them before, and there have definitely been RE's happening...

Yeah like me logging into my account and I see that I have almost a full codestone set. XD

#7561 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:38 PM

Seems the update made Abrosia unable to log the new REs then, seems like the most likely case.

#7562 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:59 PM

abrosia will not load for me. Am i the only one having the issue?

#7563 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:16 PM

well the window comes up that usually does about allowing the program to make changes on the computer.. i hit yes and then nothing happens. the program never comes up. it worked fine yesterday

#7564 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:22 AM

I got a new comp and it is working fine for me but the abrosia window do not allow me to see the values on the bottom

ie. the number of items in  shops and the number of buys.

resolution is 1360 X 768

any idea why?

thanks

#7565 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

actually the window is small (less than 10%) compared to the screen and I canot resize it.

#7566 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:42 PM

actually the window is small (less than 10%) compared to the screen and I canot resize it.

Could you take a screenshot for us?

#7567 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:59 AM

I hope it turn out fine
have not put photos in post before

it is not really a big problem
just cannot see the no of items to decide if i should change shop

#7568 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:09 AM

I'll take a guess and say your font size is a bit too big for Abrosia.

#7569 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

I'll take a guess and say your font size is a bit too big for Abrosia.

Thanks

I changed the display and It is corrected

did not even know that could be a factor

#7570 wushugushu

wushugushu
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

Gotta say that ambrosia is amazing! I recently came back to neo pets a month ago and have been using the free version for the last couple weeks and it has been one awesome program.

Getting great numbers for only being able to use one shop on limited rates so far.. About to upgrade to the full version and i cant even imagine how much more efficient that will be at racking up nps

Is it possible to change the font size in abrosia and make it larger? Especially on the bottom that lists the shop name and current amount of refreshes?

Edited by wushugushu, 24 August 2014 - 03:55 AM.

#7571 Almonds

Almonds
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:27 AM

Hey, I actually have a question…. what’s that number in bottom righthand corner? NP ??,???,??? 

Why doesn’t it populate with the account’s actual NP? Not a huge deal, at all, I’m merely curious. I’d like to know how much I have on hand without having to log out and then restart. But, again, it’s just mere convenience factor, not a huge importance. 

#7572 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:22 AM

It used to show the NP on hand

i think 2 years ago if i remember correctly

then the progam manager update and it was ??? since then

#7573 cooties

cooties
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:09 PM

Hey! I just started using Abrosia today and I had a quick question. With the unpaid version, I know I can't choose which shops to AB from, but can I choose which ones not to AB from? I keep getting placed into Battle Magic/Magic and I know those shops are riskier.

#7574 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

Hey! I just started using Abrosia today and I had a quick question. With the unpaid version, I know I can't choose which shops to AB from, but can I choose which ones not to AB from? I keep getting placed into Battle Magic/Magic and I know those shops are riskier.

You'll need to use a premade list, however, only one shop can be on a list. You can't have two shops on one list. This will also allow you to choose your own shops.

We don't really have a function for setting shops you don't want to go to, besides the advanced or above choose shops function. 

#7575 cooties

cooties
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:42 PM

Ahh, okay. Thanks! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users