Quantcast

Photo

Is all cheating Hacking. Is all Hacking Cheating?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#26 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:13 AM

Not even a debate.

I'm going to guess you're not surprised.

#27 iChelsea

iChelsea
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:14 AM

I stand by what I said; if you continue to rage and insult people everytime someone calls you out, you won't last long here. I don't mean 500 posts, I mean no one will like you. Simple as that.

What? Who did I insult?

#28 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:17 AM

And I quote:

"Basically this thread is just stupid. Who cares if someone posts without reading the entire thread? So what if you accidentally make a topic in the wrong section? Why wouldn't you get mad if everyone ignores you for no reason, and acts completely stuck up because they have more POSTS than you? Come on."

While that's not a direct insult, you're basically just saying that everyone here with a high post count is stuck up while you were raging.

#29 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:19 AM

Some people are stupid, it's still not a debate.

There are a lot of debate topics that shouldn't be debates

#30 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:21 AM

Not even a debate.

I'll have to agree with you there.

#31 iChelsea

iChelsea
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:22 AM

And I quote:

"Basically this thread is just stupid. Who cares if someone posts without reading the entire thread? So what if you accidentally make a topic in the wrong section? Why wouldn't you get mad if everyone ignores you for no reason, and acts completely stuck up because they have more POSTS than you? Come on."

While that's not a direct insult, you're basically just saying that everyone here with a high post count is stuck up while you were raging.

That's not what I meant. Some members do act like that, that doesn't mean they all do?

#32 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:23 AM

I think its silly to get worked up about forum rules. That's all I'm saying

They aren't "forum rules".. they were tips to help newcomers to the forum not make an ass out of themselves.. Too late, though.
Although like others have said, it's easy to post stupid things when you first start out. (Even my posts were, ask Waser. I'm still kinda retarded sometimes)

so you could increase your post count, that plan failed.

..or did it? :thumbsup:

#33 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:25 AM

There are a lot of debate topics that shouldn't be debates

Your point being?

This is still not a debate.

#34 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:26 AM

Your point being?

This is still not a debate.

Can we make a preaching to the choir section or is that general chat?

#35 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:28 AM

Can we make a preaching to the choir section or is that general chat?

Isn't that Retired General Chat?

#36 iChelsea

iChelsea
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:29 AM

So is this like my freebie fuckup?

#37 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

Hmmm... clever.

So is this like my freebie fuckup?

Only if you improve from it.

#38 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

Not since any old cuntburger can get in...

#39 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:27 PM

is 4chan down for everyone else?

For the sake of humanity I hope so.

#40 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

Not since any old cuntburger can get in...

I was told there was a vote, thank you. My retired status is as legitimate as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's 2009 re-election.

#41 iChelsea

iChelsea
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:23 PM

Reopening the hacking discussion with this video:

PS i'm not trying to advertise other sites, just showing that people use the word in that sense

#42 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:28 PM

Reopening the hacking discussion with this video:

PS i'm not trying to advertise other sites, just showing that people use the word in that sense

1)That is hacking
2)Just because someone uses it, does not make them right. For example. You used it, and you were wrong.

#43 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:57 AM

Some people are stupid, it's still not a debate.

You're stupid with your stupid face.

#44 iChelsea

iChelsea
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

1)That is hacking
2)Just because someone uses it, does not make them right. For example. You used it, and you were wrong.

I know where you live.

Edited by iChelsea, 19 June 2011 - 03:16 PM.

#45 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:43 PM

It seems as if the people with more posts think they are better or something. Just something from my perspective.

#46 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:45 PM

It seems as if the people with more posts think they are better or something. Just something from my perspective.

Yes, because we all think with our post counts. It's the only way I can ever have the sensation of having a penis. Oh if only Kinsey lived in the age of the internet.

#47 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:49 PM

Yes, because we all think with our post counts. It's the only way I can ever have the sensation of having a penis. Oh if only Kinsey lived in the age of the internet.

I actually never thought of the sensation of having a penis.. And now I'm curious O__o But not curious enough to do something physically so I shall stare at my post count instead.

#48 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:00 PM

Correlation does not necessarily imply causation.

I don't think I'm better than you because of my post count, the two things are merely coincidental.

#49 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:57 AM

How the hell did I miss out on this shit? I totally would have fueled these flames with my farts.

#50 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:48 AM

I was told there was a vote, thank you. My retired status is as legitimate as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's 2009 re-election.

Thank you so much for the laugh! There is a vote, Joe is referring to how all the old private members (which became something that was really easy to get into and is essentially "Advanced Member" now) got merged into the retired section which was honestly rather difficult to gain membership into. People who were voted in after the private merger aren't counted in the any old cuntbagger category. (Though arguably, the voting process is less rigorous now that "any old cuntbagger" is a retired member. :p)

Correlation does not necessarily imply causation.

I don't think I'm better than you because of my post count, the two things are merely coincidental.

What you also have to realize Donald is that people who have a long join date or high post count and are still around are going to be the cream of the crop of our members for the past 7 years as they are still around, thriving after all of the turmoil....

p.s. I initially came to this topic to make some sarcastic remark implying that no one really gives a shit about this and it is in no way a debate... but apparently the rest of codex already did that for me.

Which brings me to my final question; Why is this topic not closed yet? There has been nothing but a bunch of invisible posts and arguing over the ignorance of the topic and the merit of yelling at noobs... Yet I had like 3 topics of mine in GC closed in a week that were still active and there was nothing controversial going on in them... O_o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users