Score Sender

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
641 replies to this topic

#76 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:29 PM

Just got into cheating on neo, and this looks very interesting. It may not be as safe as an AoB but it saves you the time of manually playing all the games. Gotta try this :D

Edited by ImmaBoss, 21 February 2012 - 06:45 PM.

#77 Crispin

Crispin
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:53 PM

Gonna be making my own list for this. Gonna estimate the times by playing myself and counting in my head. Only thing I'm worried about is the mod. Is there a list for what mod each game has? For something like Wrath of the Snowager it's hard to guess if there is any. It would be easy if I knew how many points the lowest value item gives on Hard mode.

It's also slightly worrying for games like Cave Glider, which doesn't leave much room for times. I guess I'd need to use an actual timer for that one.

#78 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:40 AM

Gonna be making my own list for this. Gonna estimate the times by playing myself and counting in my head. Only thing I'm worried about is the mod. Is there a list for what mod each game has? For something like Wrath of the Snowager it's hard to guess if there is any. It would be easy if I knew how many points the lowest value item gives on Hard mode.

It's also slightly worrying for games like Cave Glider, which doesn't leave much room for times. I guess I'd need to use an actual timer for that one.

No idea about Cave Glider, but here is a nice mod list for you, it should encompass all of the games that require a mod:

Game ID: 772/Dubloon Disaster - Mod 5
Game ID: 1182/Dueling Decks - Mod 25
Game ID: 400/Escape to Kreludor -
Mod 5
Game ID: 1117/Extreme Herder 2 -
Mod 5
Game ID: 212/Grand Theft Ummagine -
Mod 5
Game ID: 507/Ice Cream Machine -
Mod 5
Game ID: 656/Imperial Exam -
Mod 5
Game ID: 619/Jubble Bubble -
Mod 5
Game ID: 1191/Jumpin' Gem Heist -
Mod 50
Game ID: 500/Meerca Chase II -
Mod 8 - Hard Mode
Game ID: 1042/Mutant Graveyard of Doom II -
Mod 10
Game ID: 315/Mynci Beach Volleyball -
Mod 10
Game ID: 1048/Nimmos Pond -
Mod 10
Game ID: 228/Petpet Rescue -
Mod 5
Game ID: 1000/Techo Says -
Mod 5

I think Wrath of the Snowager has various items, each with different amounts, so theoretically your final score could add up to any number, which is why it isn't here.

Also, I'd just like to say how much I love you:

Gonna be making my own list for this. Gonna estimate the times by playing myself and counting in my head.

:)

#79 itsfrananne

itsfrananne
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

Has anyone got a list of SAFE trophy scores and times for the likes of codebreaker?

#80 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:52 PM

Has anyone got a list of SAFE trophy scores and times for the likes of codebreaker?

Safe score: Anything achievable
Safe time: Anything that's super high

Seriously.

Set it for like... 5 hours and walk away... XD

#81 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:22 PM

Safe score: Anything achievable
Safe time: Anything that's super high

Seriously.

Set it for like... 5 hours and walk away... XD

^This. 5 hours probably won't be enough though.
Personally, if going for trophies, I'd use AoB. :)

#82 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

Does crisis courier use a mod of 5?
Also, the program always crashed when my list comes to magma blaster. Would that be because of the game or did I make an error?

#83 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

Does crisis courier use a mod of 5?
Also, the program always crashed when my list comes to magma blaster. Would that be because of the game or did I make an error?

Yes, I'd imagine it does. *derp* No idea about Magma Blaster, it could work either way.

#84 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:22 AM

Ok, I think it is the game because I have checked my list numerous times and it still messes up at that game :( minor

#85 Savasana

Savasana
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:18 PM

Does this work for things like the Daily Dare?

#86 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

Does this work for things like the Daily Dare?

You can use Score Sender for the Daily Dare games if that's what you mean.

#87 Bx2

Bx2
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

So I recently tried using this program, but at one point it just began running (without my list being finished).
I had not instructed it to start so it caught me off guard.
But to make matters worse, it wouldn't stop running until I restarted my computer.
In the end one of my two accounts got frozen.

Overall, the program looked great, but I was wondering if anyone else had a similar issue?

#88 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:52 AM

So I recently tried using this program, but at one point it just began running (without my list being finished).
But to make matters worse, it wouldn't stop running until I restarted my computer.

Overall, the program looked great, but I was wondering if anyone else had a similar issue?

I don't believe this has happened before with anyone else, so I'd assume there must be something wrong on your end. I don't use the Program Manager at the moment, so I can't test out my theories - but I can say that Score Sending is very risky (usually because people expect to not be frozen for sending a score a score a second), which is why most people avoid it.

#89 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:28 AM

Hey mate,

I've been using the score sender for just over a week and can confirm this has never happened to me. I think it's very unusal to be honest as the score sender shouldn't start unless you click start.
I suggest you re do your list, make it more safer with the times and try again.

#90 Bx2

Bx2
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:08 AM

Thank you both for your thoughts. I have a feeling that something went wrong with my computer in general rather than the program itself. I believe it might have just been overwhelmed with all of the programs I was running. In regards to my list, I believe it was correct. I had been following all of the guidelines others had mentioned such as using an appropriate range of times for the scores to be sent. However, I have no way accessing the list now as I deleted the Progam Manager immediately after the incident.

#91 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:39 AM

Thank you both for your thoughts. I have a feeling that something went wrong with my computer in general rather than the program itself. I believe it might have just been overwhelmed with all of the programs I was running. In regards to my list, I believe it was correct. I had been following all of the guidelines others had mentioned such as using an appropriate range of times for the scores to be sent. However, I have no way accessing the list now as I deleted the Progam Manager immediately after the incident.

There's no safe time/score at all. As long as you're score sending, TNT can catch you.

But I think you could've deleted just the ss instead of the program manager totally. xD

#92 Bx2

Bx2
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:33 PM

There's no safe time/score at all. As long as you're score sending, TNT can catch you.

But I think you could've deleted just the ss instead of the program manager totally. xD

You are definitely correct; I probably should have just deleted the Sender.
I was just so paranoid at the time that I just wanted to rid myself ot it entirely.
I probably will eventually download it again (when the temptation to have 1 million np becomes too strong).

#93 Origins

Origins
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:33 AM

This is risky, I managed to earn around 20 trophies using AoB instead - you could still get iced with AoB though, but less chance for sure! :lookaround:

#94 mastat89

mastat89
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:20 PM

sound i use all games in the score sender with the default time?

#95 cheunge

cheunge
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:33 PM

guys, idk y but on my log everytime it sends the score, it comes out as error and i dont get the NPs

#96 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:29 AM

sound i use all games in the score sender with the default time?

Errrm, what? If you're talking about times, play the game first to get a feel of how long it takes to play.

guys, idk y but on my log everytime it sends the score, it comes out as error and i dont get the NPs

That happens from time to time - if you keep at it, it will get through.

#97 cheunge

cheunge
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:00 AM

@russ: ok, preciate the reply, but i stil got another question. does the score sender need any ocx files or anything else to run corrrectly?

heard i need some program called VB6 or sumthing

Edited by cheunge, 29 January 2012 - 04:01 AM.

#98 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:15 AM

VB6 is the programming language that SOME programmers use. This one is written in Python and should be included with the Program Manager download. You dont need to install and other files except the Program Manager. This is found here.

#99 cheunge

cheunge
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:20 AM

@strategist:

ok, but the thing is, everytime i start the score sender, an unhandled exception pops up and it doesnt work, i posted the bug in the bugs tracker section. and i was hoping maybe somebody.. ya know could help me

#100 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:22 AM

you mean when you start it from the program manager? Or when you start using it to send scores? Is the game youre trying to send a score for, shockwave? If yes, then it won't work as you cant score send shockwave games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users